A2Z Home Renovations LLC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2012

5955 Alpha Rd 829

Dallas, TX 75240

We are a Family Owned and Operated Business with over 25 years of experience. We are a completely In-House Construction Company, and nothing is subbed out. We also offer Home Design Software presentations to those customers who may not have a plan or have difficultly visualizing the finished

06/08/2017

aaron G.

No service was performed. Very poor phone etiquette. I called to speak to someone. I asked "is this was A2Z renovations." He said yes. I stated my name and asked who I was speaking with. He refused to answer the question. I asked again and he stated stated "just tell me what you want you want, I'm in the field working right now." That was the end of the conversation.

Description of Work
Kitchen, and possible home remodel.

Category remodeling

05/24/2017

Leslie B.

Now it looks like if, nothing had happened there. I’m satisfied and most certainly I’ll call them if I’ll need a good and fast construction company.

Description of Work
We had flooding due to a burst pipe on the bathroom of the second floor. Miki from A2Z responded fast and came out to patch and repaint our ceiling (the water leak was already fixed on the second floor) It only took couples of hours.

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

05/17/2017

Victoria D.

They removed cabinets, mirror, lights, tile, tub. Installed shower pan, jet tub, rebuilt shower walls and seamless glass doors. Tiled the shower, bathroom floor, installed new fixtures. Most importantly Miki built our custom-made bathroom vanity. We had difficulties to find the perfect cabinet what could fit well, and what we would like, so he designed it and built it from scratch. He has 20+ years’ experience he learned his skills in Europe, he is an excellent craftsman. We liked how they worked hard to keep the rest of the house clean during the construction - tarps over the carpets, clean up at the end of the day, etc. We are very pleased with our new master bathroom. A2Z will start remodeling our kitchen in a couple of weeks, I’m sure it will go perfectly as well!

Description of Work
We bought our house in a nice neighborhood, but it’s an older one. Miki and his crew remodeled the master bathroom. The project required completely tearing down the master bathroom.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank you for your kind words, we are humbled!!! Can't wait to start the next project!!! See you shortly!

04/14/2017

Brittany N.

It went wonderfully! Beautiful work And they were a pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
Wanted a new fireplace and custom shelves and mantle added. They ripped out our brick and wood frame and handcrafted beautiful white stone. They worked hard to make sure the finished product was exactly what we had in mind. Also installed new doors for us. Could not be more pleased with A2Z!

Category masonry, remodeling, woodworking

Thank you so much for posting this review. I am honored to hear from you, we are looking forward to working for you in the future! Kindest Regards, Miki from A2Z Home Renovations

03/26/2017

Luke T.

Pros: Miki and his wife were very nice. The work was overall pretty good and he was able to fix some spots I thought needed redoing during the project. One of the lower overall bids I received. Cons: There was a several week delay in getting the job started. We were under a time crunch because my wife was pregnant, near her due date, and it made the whole thing quite stressful. As mentioned before, the work overall was pretty good, but there still ended up being spots where the tiles were very uneven and where tiles move due to hollow spots being underneath the joints. Costs ran over. What was first a few hundred dollars extra turned into 1500. He did say that he wouldn't know the extent of the extra costs after they were first identified(uneven concrete), but I wish this was a bit more clear going into the project that it might occur and even after it was first discovered, what it might entail in total. Cleanup wasn't done as well I would have expected. Overall rating of C+.

Description of Work
We had tile put in in our living room, dining room, and hallway.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, handyman service

Sorry to hear his disappointment. For us it's always the customer happiness and satisfaction the most important. We have good reputation for 30 years and working so hard to have a good relationship with all clients we got. The time we finished the job the customer was satisfied and didn't have any complaint. We didn't hear anything from them since we left. I apologies again, but I don't think it's fair judging us and ruining our reputation, after 6 months, when the customer never even give us a chance to correcting the problem. We covered everything where we were working, we cleaned the garage, the yard, and washed the new tiles over and over again. We moved every furniture back to the original way. I can provide pictures how we left the job site. Even every construction comes with some dust and dirt we always clean up after our self! Yes, we were a little bit late, but we move one job to another, and we had to finish the previous job and not just leave as it is to start this one. We didn't have certain starting day, he just wanted to finish it before the baby comes home. We finished the job Friday, cleaned up all day Saturday and the wife with the baby came home on Sunday. The time when we made the estimate and the after when we signed the contract, we only had the price and the serial number of the tiles, we weren't expecting the longest most extraordinary Italian tiles, they were 48 inch (1 meter) long 6 inch wide. Most difficult tiles to lay down because t's very long and skinny. We tried to work with those but unfortunately the floor was very uneven, because it's some addition of the house and very bad cementing, some part was 3-4-inch elevation with lots of bumps. Tiles can't bend, we even sanded the cement and fill up, leveling as possible, it cost material, plus labor and plus time, that's why it was addition to the original quote. We would have been more than happy to correct any issue if he had given us a call and let us know what needed correcting. Sincerely, A2Z Home Renovations

10/15/2015

Shawn C.

We had discovered water leaking through to our garage one day from our master bathroom above and called A2Z Home Renovations. We received a recommendation based on a neighbor's great experience. They came out quickly to assess the problem and work up an estimate responding within a day. Their pricing was very reasonable and we were glad that this family owned business handled all work themselves versus subcontracting. We knew the work would be extensive and wanted to work with someone we could trust. We got that with A2Z. Unfortunately, with the leak, we knew that walls would have to come out. The original scope was originally to about 21/2 weeks to complete but additional complications and other leaks discovered made the work much more extensive. A2Z Home Renovations kept us informed every step of the way and when the going got tough after discovering the additional problems to be repaired they worked with us every step of the way. The entire shower, walls, drain pan, plumbing, and shower drain had to be entirely replaced. Many of the problems came from poor work from whoever had renovated the shower prior to our purchase of the house. Not only did A2Z have to diagnose and fix problems they had to correct the shoddy work from before. They handled the repairs and renovations with professionalism and top notch service. In the end the project ran approximately 4 weeks but we couldn't be happier with the job that they did. We love the look of our new master bath shower and have peace of mind that we won't have to worry about any more leaks. We were glad to have done business with A2Z Home Renovations and will call upon them again for future projects. If you are looking for a reputable and trustworthy company to handle home contracting and/or renovations I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Effected repairs/renovations after plumbing leak in shower/bath area of master bath. Removed tile in walk-in shower and tub area. Removed damaged wall materials and insulation and repaired plumbing which was leaking. Removed and replaced entire shower floorpan. Replaced Cracked PVC drain from shower. Completely rebuilt shower, reinstalled plumbing lines and installed new fixtures. Installed new tile in walk-in shower and tub area.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, insulation, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

10/28/2014

Istvan T.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, masonry, remodeling

07/09/2014

ANDREA B.

I used A2Z Home Renovations in the past and didn,t hesitate to use them again when it came to remodeling my Elderly Mother's home, who was also handicapped. I knew she would need an honest, reliable contractor and that's why I called A2Z Home Renovations. They worked with my Mother every step of the way to make sure the bathroom of her dreams was constructed. They were very nice and always cleaned up their mess. I could go on and on. Simply put, I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a Quality Contractor you can trust.

Description of Work
Remove and install Oak front Door, Bathroom Remodel ,Replaced Tub with Walk-In Shower, Heated Flooring, Pedestal sink, Rain Shower Head, Replaced damaged Overhang and siding, Painted the entire Bathroom, and Exterior of my Mothers Home.

Category handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, siding, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

06/20/2014

nikoletta S.

I've used Miki and his crew on my home, and the quality and pride they take I their work really shows. On this occasion I had them remodel my father's out of date kitchen. They gutted the kitchen, removed soffits, relocate electrical and plumbing. Installed drywall, can lights, custom cabinets, Under Cabinet lightning, tile backsplash and appliances. They also painted the custom cabinets, Entire Kitchen and the exterior of the house. I couldn't be happier with the job A2Z home renovation did on my father's home. That is why in the future the only contractor I will be contacting is A2Z renovation.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, relocate 220V (electrical) Relocate water lines & drains, Removed Soffits, Custom Cabinets, Under Cabinet, Lighting, Tile Backsplash, Painted custom cabinets, Entire Kitchen & the exterior of my home. Also install all es

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, siding, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

06/11/2014

Katalin O.

I couldn't have asked for a better contractor. At first, we weren't really sure what we wanted, but after talking to Miki and his son, we were able to see our new kitchen with their computer software. They showed up every day on time, putting in a good 9-10 hours everyday, even working on Saturdays. Not only were they very professional, but the quality of their work is second to none. That is why I would highly recommend A2Z Home Renovations to anyone looking for a contractor.

Description of Work
Total kitchen remodel including Electrical, Plumbing, Beautiful Custom Cabinets, built-in wine rack, tile back-splash, replace rotten subfloor under old cabinets, and Install exhaust vent for gas oven. Removed and installed all new windows throughout my house. Changed my garage from a two car garage to a single car garage. Replaced the siding on my garage and Installed outlet for garage door opener. Removed, cleaned, and reinstalled failing bricks around by house. Replaced all rotting wood on the outside of house. Power Washed, Caulked, Primed & Painted the exterior of house and detached garage.

Category garage doors, masonry, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters

04/10/2012

Istvan T.

To start they did amazing job and their attention to detail is second to none. They were prompt, efficient and diligent in every way. I would definitely recommend and use A2Z home.

Description of Work
We hired Miki & his crew to replace all of the old siding with new has die boards. They also power washed, caulked and painted the exterior of my house.

Category siding, house painters, interior painters

The Window Source of DFW

Lifetime Warranty. All of The Window Source of DFW products come with a limited lifetime warranty. We offer 18 months no payments, no interest. You will have peace of mind knowing that you will only make this investment in your home once. Ask your window consultant for details. Best Price Guarantee. We are confident that you will not find a better price for equal products and services anywhere. If you can we will refund the difference. Ask your consultant for our written best price guarantee at participating locations. Independently Certified NFRC Labels. All The Window Source of DFW products come with voluntary National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) labels so that you can compare with confidence. You can rely on the labels and forget about all the sales gimmicks that you may hear from companies charging much higher prices. In fact the US EPA relies on NFRC data to set its ENERGY STAR guidelines. ENERGY STAR Rated Products Be assured that you will gain valuable energy savings when you choose our High Performance Glass option. All of our products ordered with High Performance Glass will meet ENERGY STAR guidelines in all US climate zones. No other source gives you such peace of mind and ease when choosing new windows for your home. Join our growing family of satisfied customers at The Window Source of DFW where America shops for windows and doors. The Window Source of DFW your smart choice. The Window Source of DFW is the new way that American homeowners prefer to purchase windows for their homes. Our process is an easy no-pressure way to select high-quality energy efficient windows for your home at the best price. Our installers are factory trained and your new windows are custom manufactured to fit the exact dimensions of your existing openings. There is a full line of styles and options to choose from to compliment the unique style of your home. Need new windows for your home? The Window Source of DFW makes home improvement easy!

Alpha Gate and Door Company

Specialist in Automation of Driveway Gates and Garage Doors. All payment types accepted upon completion of service.

Brennan Enterprises Inc

Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas.**Please note we currently are not interior doors or repairs**

Offers by Brennan Enterprises Inc on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Complete Kitchen & Bathroom remodels, Home Additions, Stair Cases, Custom Cabinets, Hardwood Flooring installation & restoration, Window & Door Replacement, Finished Carpentry, Drywall, Siding, Masonry, Interior & Exterior Painting, Framing, Concrete, Decking, etc...

N/A