1st Generation Moving

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2013

2.8

1st generation its family business we are working at Thais business more then 9 years 1st Generation Moving is very straight forward and honest and their pricing quotes were fair and competitive. info@1stgenerationmoving.com...

Veterans Moving America, LLC

Veterans Moving America is a values-based moving company that only hires veterans. Since our formation in 2013, we have built a reputation for consistently providing excellent service to our clients, which our A+ rating with the BBB and multiple service awards can prove. Rest assured, if you want the job done right, trust it to the same men and women you trusted to defend your country and freedom. Veterans Moving America is fully insured and offers local moving services to anyone living within the DFW area as well as long-distance moving services to anyone in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, or Louisiana that is moving to or from the DFW area. We are also proud to offer professional packing services, labor-only services, and storage services to all of our clients. Getting an estimate is quick and easy. You can go to our website (www.VeteransMovingAmerica.com) or give us a call at 817-989-6362.

Offers by Veterans Moving America, LLC on Angi
Element Moving & Storage

We are Element Moving & Storage, the next generation of moving and storage. We are premier moving and storage company for the Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding areas. At Element we are committed to delivering outstanding service to you, your family and your business. We understand you work hard for your belongings, and assets and we are dedicated to move your life’s work with the greatest care and respect. Whether you are moving locally in the Dallas area, or cross country to Seattle or NYC, rest assured Element will deliver uncompromising service, safety and care for your life belongings.

Offers by Element Moving & Storage on Angi
King Moving Company, LLC

Whether you are moving within the Dallas metroplex or statewide, King Moving Company, LLC is at your service. Licensed and insured, we provide residential and commercial moving services and specialize in moving antiques and high-value items.

12/10/2015

The moving company has moved me and my family several times. The quality and timeliness was superb and I recommend their services to friends and business associates all of the time. I l have been very happy with their services.

Description of Work
Their last move for me was to my new house.

07/02/2015

Big mistake on my part to give them my move. - They gave me a low quote on the phone, but when they came over to move took the price was way higher. - They take 50% of the money upfront in cash, so beware. They take your stuff and money and after that hold you hostage on delivery - My delivery took almost a month from pickup date, and had to call multiple times with no status update from them. - A...

Description of Work
Move from Texas to Nevada

01/14/2015

Description of Work
Worthless! | |The packers on the 1st end were ok, though they did break 2 lamps they were pretty quick and professional. The guys that unpacked me were the definition of "shady". They called me at 9 pm to tell me they would be there the next afternoon. Then they called me at 8 am the next morning to tell me they were outside new home waiting on me. When I got there, there was no truck there. I called them repeatedly and they never answered. Finally they call me back at 6 pm and said they were delayed to due to truck troubles and could they deliver that night around 9 pm. I said absolutely no to delivering my stuff in the middle of the night. We set up a time for the next morning at 8 am. Big surprise..they didn't show up until noon the next day..again......no call...no communication at all. When they finally arrived my stuff had been loaded into a UHAUL truck, they stated their 18 wheeler broke down and they had to load it into the UHAUL. Then they tried to tell me there was an extra charge since they had to rent the UHAUL! I argued that their truck issues were not my responsibility and he finally relented and said he was doing me a BIG favor. | | My big pieces of furniture and appliances that were wrapped when it had been packed had been unwrapped; boxes that were clearly marked with arrows to indicate the top were upside down. Things were broken, dented and wet! | |Do not use this company, they are just a broker who farm out your contract to thugs! | | |

09/25/2013

I had checked yelp, BBB, and another moving site to research this non-Angie's list (as of today) provider. Yelp - 1 star (one review) BBB - 7 closed claims prior to 2013 www. moving.com The first contact was on a Sunday morning and follow-up calls were given. Very responsive prior to confirmation of contract. The estimator came to the site on a Sunday. I consider it great to be able to have somone...

Description of Work
This non-Angie's list (as of today) provided provided moving service for a one bedroom apartment. There were about 52 items, consisting mainly of corrugated board boxes and plastic boxes. Non-boxed items were a bike, an office chair, a walker, an ironing board, two suitcases, a square folding table, and two folding chairs. They estimated my belongings took 300cubic feet. They moved items from Texas to Colorado (about 929miles)

Category moving companies

Local Move, Long Distance Move, Office Move, Piano Move from small move to big move we do all!!

Visa, MasterCard