Cypress Outdoor Builders

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2018

13107 Chriswood Dr

Cypress, TX 77429

We build Fences, Decks, Pergolas, Patios, Outdoor Kitchens, Anything Outside! We can fix your yard drainage problems with a custom drainage solution. We employ the finest craftsman to take your project to the next level. And we never cut corners. We are BBB Accredited....

02/14/2020

Sarah M.

Charlie responses quickly and completed the job on time. His work looks great!

Description of Work
Fence

11/29/2019

John W.

The work Cypress Outdoor Builders did for me recently far exceeded all my expectations!!! Charlie used only select red western cedar wood, dried with a special process, to make my fence special from all the other ones in my neighborhood. He was able to complete my new fence, roof and painting the outside of my home in just 3 weeks! Charlie cared enough to offer me helpful suggestions, many of which I implemented to make all the work look the best possible. He went over and above to assure me the best results, he would tell me every project he would do as if it was done for himself. He was the best easiest to work with contractor I have ever worked with, and I am 75 years old, so I have seen a lot of them over the years! When your project calls for quality workmanship Cypress Outdoor Builders is the one to call! and you will be very pleased not only with the quality workmanship but the reasonable price.

Description of Work
New fence, roof and painting the outside of my home.

Category fencing,drain pipe

11/27/2019

larry H.

went well; looks like a 1st rate job.

Description of Work
Fence Replacement

11/14/2019

Richard M.

work was completed in a timely matter, good quality manner

Description of Work
replase fence, build new one., also build lean to shed to exinsting shed.

Category decks,fencing

10/08/2019

Adam G.

Charlie and his crew did everything from the design To the installation of my brand new backyard. To the installation of my brand new backyard. Very Professional and responsive to ALL of my requests regardless of how minor. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Patio Remodel including New Structure

Category decks,fencing,siding,fireplaces,drain pipe,hardscaping,patios,outdoor kitchens

10/03/2019

ted K.

Excellent service... prompt, professional, and great quality materials and workmanship

Description of Work
Fence Replacement

08/04/2019

Robert S.

Amazing! Charlie and the crew showed up on time, the skill, labor, and work product was done exceptionally well. I will be using Cypress Outdoor Builders again for the next project for sure!

Description of Work
Fencing and Siding

Category decks,fencing,siding

08/02/2019

Joan T.

Charlie came highly recommended. 3 of us needed new fences. Everyone was very happy with the quality of the materials and the work performed. My husband used to be in the home construction business and was impressed with the new fence. Charlie also went out of his way to help my parents set up their gate the way they wanted it.

Description of Work
Replaced wooden fences at my house, my parents’ house, and my sister-in-law’s house

07/05/2019

Susan J.

The deck turned out awesome. Charlie really stands behind his work and makes sure satisfaction is 100%. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Built a 26’ x 10’ deck.

Category decks

07/01/2019

Donna B.

Fine, and good quality of work performed and materials used.

Description of Work
Fence Replacement

Osman concrete

We are providers of construction services in the Houston area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Osman Concrete has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your construction needs!

Irrigation Design Services

Call the office to make an appointment.. 9 Employees. We Charge An Hourly Rate Of $85 Plus Parts (5/18/11). No Travel Charge.I Have Over 30 Years Of Experience In The Irrigation Field. Award winning. Additional phone - (713)705-3048. Free Estimates On Installs Only.

CAPS Sprinkler Systems

We are committed and dedicated to every customer we serve. We offer excellent service with competitive prices and a written guaranty. Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, product knowledge and professionalism. Give us a call! Additional email - capsirrigationllc@gmail.com

Offers by CAPS Sprinkler Systems on Angi