BUDS & BLOSSOMS, INC.

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2004

We are a family-owned Cypress garden center and growing operation for homeowners and landscapers alike. Come by and visit us to find unique choices of annuals, perennials, shrubs and roses. With 12 greenhouses on site, we specialize in growing and helping customers find the best plants for their landscape needs....

Tree Trunk Service

Trunk Tree Service has the experience and is committed to provide quality workmanship and superior customer service. We here at Trunk Tree Service strive to maintain our reputation as high quality , very service oriented company with our main focus being customer satisfaction.

TrueGreen Irrigation

Installation of residential and commercial irrigation systems. We do not sub-contract. We accept cash, checks and credit cards.

RGC Ramon's Landscaping and Irrigation

Owned and operated in the Houston with over 20 years of work experience. Ramon is the business owner and is on site at all times overseeing each and every project.

08/13/2018

Lauren H.

The work went great. This is a very professional team and pleasant to have working at your home. We love the results and get loads of compliments from neighbors and visitors. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Landscaping of front and back yards

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch,tree service,greenhouses,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

03/05/2015

Teri B.

Very well. I will definitely return and would strongly suggest them.

Description of Work
Assisted with great detail on finding the right plants for me to plant myself, including shade plants/flowers vs. non. Very informed and helpful; honest!

12/23/2014

Greg M.

Fine. I've used them previously. They're local & have good quality.

Description of Work
No service. I bought shrubs, plants, & lawn care material.

06/03/2014

theresa J.

I spoke with them on the phone. They were busy and sounded expensive. Did not use them.

Description of Work
I thought they sounded high. Did not use them.

04/14/2014

MICHAEL R.

We also had them put in a french drain to alleviate a flooding problem in the backyard. Do not remember the cost but it was more than reasonable and worked as it was designed to do. No more flooding. The work was done quickly. Been a few years and still works at keeping the backyard from flooding.

Description of Work
We purchased flowers. Have done so on several occasions.

09/24/2012

Mike P.

This company was contracted to give us a landscaping plan for our 2 acre property. We agreed that we would divide the plan into 3-4 stages, so we could work together to complete the entire project over the span of a couple of years. After stage one, it was evident that we would never work with this company again. My plant choices were ignored, even after extensive conversations. An established, existing tree which was to be left in place, was relocated without our permission. It died, and we were blamed. After many phone calls, it was replaced with a much smaller tree. Many of the plants he planted died, which I didn't make much fuss about since they weren't the ones I wanted anyway. However, I feel like we wasted money. His design plan is great, and we will use parts of it as we continue to work on our property with other contractors.

Description of Work
This company was contracted to design and install landscaping for our 2 acre property.

03/23/2012

Ellen C.

I left a message requesting an estimate for a residential landscaping job. Sheryl returned my call within the hour. She told me that Buds and Blossoms had a backlog of work, but she knew of a few reputable landscaping companies in the area and offered to give me their names and phone numbers. She was very friendly and personable. By taking a few minutes to be helpful, she left me with a very positive impression of the company. I am eager to start my project so I will find someone else to do the job. (I will be calling Sheryl's referrals.) Hopefully, their prices and work are of the same quality. Bud's and Blossoms will definitely be at the top of my list for future landscaping needs and for anyone who asks me for a recommendation.

Description of Work
No work done.

Category landscaping

Thank you, Member. Please come see us at the garden center. We have lots of great plants and color right now! Hope to meet you soon. Sharyl

05/30/2011

Mike P.

Fred came out to meet us and talk with us about how we wanted to use the propertyand hellip; Got to know us to see exactly what we enjoyed doing outside. He came back with several ideasand hellip; we were given the opportunity to take parts of each scenario to put together our perfect plan. Fred reassembled our thoughts into a fabulous master plan, which we then broke down into phases. He is great about making each phase affordable so we didn't feel like it was all or nothing. He knows that this is a long process and wants to work with us for the long haul. Our first phase is complete and beautiful. We are carefully considering the next phase of our project. Fred is accessible for questions and counsel. We are excited about the next phase... Our property is evolving into a showplace!

Description of Work
Beautiful, detailed master plan for our 2 acres... Completed phase one of the plan. Incredible craftsmanship on the stonework... Plants chosen with esthetics and hardiness in mind... Huge transformation to our property... Excitedly looking forward to the next phase!!! Fred is fantastic. Very imaginative. Great at getting to the heart of how we want to enjoy our property. Loved his team of specialists... crews were very respectful and efficient. Very responsive to questions and concerns after the work was complete.

10/14/2010

Peter D.

The owner spent a lot of time talking to us about ideas and tried to plan out the landscaping. He is very accessible and very thorough. He spends enough time with us and doesn’t rush us. It’s a small family-owned company. I like them.

Description of Work
I used Buds & Blossoms to lay out flower beds.

04/29/2010

LINDA J.

They were professional and showed up for the appointment. They were a bit high priced. I ended up doing the work myself.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate for yard work and to landscape my back yard.

BUDS & BLOSSOMS, INC.

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2004

14120 Cypress North Houston Rd

Cypress, TX 77429

Retail Garden Center, Landscape Design & Construction and wholesale to qualified landscapers

No mowing and edging service available.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover