Brian Gardens Landscape Design & Irrigation

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2006

Super Service Award Winner in 2015, 2013, 2012, and 2011. We are committed to delivering a great experience from start to finish, with our experienced staff, passion for integrity and the client's satisfaction always our main focus. Our passion is to supply our clients with all the elements of creating and maintaining unique, functional and affordable land designs....

2 GUYS & A GOAT LAWN SERVICE

2 GUYS & A GOAT LAWN SERVICE

Bringing Lawn Care into the 21st Century In days past, the best way to find a lawn care professional to service your lawn was to pull out the yellow pages and look up someone in your area or simply just choose a lawn service company that sounded good. 2 Guys & A Goat Lawn Services has simplified the process and made it better. The process is now completely automated through our website from arranging for someone to come out and mow your yard to paying for the service. We also have friendly customer service experts on-hand to help you with every step of the process. Our lawn services are priced at affordable rates and the best value for lawn mowing that you will find.

03/15/2018

Do not waste your time to call these unprofessional people. I asked them for an appointment to come out and test my irrigation system, as my home and yards were totally destroyed by the dam water shed from Hurricane Harvey. i needed them to turn on the system to see if or how it was working. The clueless woman who answered their phones told me that "they don't just come out to look." When I tried ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation system evaluation and repairs

CATEGORY irrigation systems

09/30/2017

The people who worked at my home were very professional and very skilled. The every day the area was picked up from the days work and left in an clean an organized manner. Once they completed the yard and patio areas were left very clean. Would recommend this company without hesitation to anyone who needed work scope of this companies offering. Frequent communications and work checks helped keep t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio and walkways around the home and landscaping. Remove existing flagstone walkways that were layered or uneven and replace with pavestone (Belgard) to be of level walking surface

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

11/20/2016

Showed up on time and did a great job with a very quick and efficient crew. Cost seems a little high but they do a great a job. You get what you pay for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly Lawn service and custom landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

10/17/2016

went well with the exception of the shade arbor which was done by a subcontractor however Brians Gardens is working with the subcontractor to make it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
upgraded sprinkler system. installed pavers for walkway and patio, installed a shade arbor, installed flower beds

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping

03/05/2016

Brian Gardens did an excellent job upgrading the front and backyard landscaping.  I would use them in the future and would recommend them to friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front and backyard landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you again! I also want to thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.

Landscaping, lawn irrigation, hardscaping & pavers.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check