Aire Serv of Houston Northwest

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2016

18714 Riverton Crest Ct.

Cypress, TX 77433

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details. We offer free replacement estimates and financing. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfaction!...

09/15/2021

Paul G.

I have to say i really appreciate Joe the owner of Aire Serv of Northwest for his honestly and professionalism! I had a repeatedly intermittent breaker blowing on my AC where it appeared the compressor was faulty and was throwing the breaker. Joe and his team came and were in the process of replacing the compressor and found that the whole problem was a frayed wire caused by a rat that was vibrating and shorting out my power to the compressor. He showed me the wire and just charged me for replacing a bad wire versus an expensive compressor!!! WOW! any other AC company could have gone ahead and replaced and charged me for a compressor. Not Joe and Aire Serv. I will use their service as long as I live! Honesty is teh quality i most appreciate above all other traits.

Description of Work
AC Issues with a compressor

02/22/2018

Jackie H.

Great! They did exactly what they were asked to do and didn’t try to upsell me on anything. Very pleased and will continue to use them for all my HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Regular AC maintenance

02/21/2018

Lori I.

Excellent service, very professional, and reliable. I will absolutely hire them again without hesitation. It’s a great relief when you find a service company you can trust to do the job right, honestly, and at a fair price. There is no need to shop around to compare because they are the best at what they do.

Description of Work
Provided services on two AC units, repaired one unit and replaced an old unit

09/25/2017

Jennifer K.

Very well. Joe and his team were prompt and efficient and helpful at explaining what was being done.

Description of Work
I needed my downstairs AC system replaced

08/02/2017

Audrey K.

Hard to believe in the middle of summer but yes and AireServe was out when they said they would be, did repairs and came back same day to make sure

Description of Work
One AC unit froze up

09/26/2016

Lori I.

I know with one call to Joe and his staff our worries are over. He has always been available when we need him the most with integrity and sensible cost-saving solutions. He has helped us with different homes and AC systems over the years. He comes in and efficiently resolve the issue completely with no complications. It's nice to know you can count on and trust him.

Description of Work
Installed a central air conditioning system

Ernesto_AC_Services

Ernesto AC services we have 5yrs experience servicing the Houston area, We offer replacement, troubleshooting, and diagnostics in residential units. Best prices in town with fast and easy service.

Dr. Rescue Plumbing, Cooling & Heating

Dr. Rescue Plumbing, Cooling & Heating is a family-owned business. That means that you get personal one-on-one interactions from a team that is dedicated to solving problems and providing great customer service. Our company is constantly training to become better masters of our craft and researching ways to stay competitive so that we can continue to grow and provide quality service to our communities." We Guarantee our work 100%

Eddies Heating And Air Conditioning

Locally owned and operated, we offer excellent service for service, sales and installation of Air Conditioning, Heating and Air Quality Home Comfort needs. Located in downtown Katy, we cover areas on the west side of the greater Houston area.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Air Conditioner Maintenance Air Conditioner Repair Air Conditioner Replacement Furnace Maintenance Furnace Repair Furnace Replacement Heater Maintenance Heater Repair Heater Replacement Heat Pumps