ACOATA PAINT & REMODELING

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2004

A full service painting and remodeling company....

Mr. Glass & Mirror

Mr. Glass & Mirror

HOUSTON FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS & MIRRORS HOUSTON, TX (metro area) PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SHOWROOM LOCATED IN HOUSTON! WE’LL BEAT ANY COMPETITIVE QUOTE!!! 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY ON SHOWERGUARD! Over 10 years of experience in the Houston area! Our company has been installing custom shower doors, custom mirrors and doing re-glazes (glass window repair) in a very successful and safe manner for over a decade. We design and install high quality shower enclosures, custom fit for your old shower space. Our main goal is to satisfy our customers by providing them the best quality product and outstanding service at a very affordable price. Mr. Glass & Mirror offers a great selection of products and services to meet the glass needs of every customer. Houston Frameless Shower Doors | Frameless Shower Doors Houston | Houston Shower Door Installer | Best Price Guarantee Frameless Shower Doors Houston | MrGlassMirror.com Some of these services include: Custom Shower Doors (Frameless & Framed) Custom Mirrors Window Replacement Solar Screens Glass Repair Our honesty, integrity, reliability and competitive prices have given us a great reputation in the Houston market and have left customers with the desire to hire us again and again. Our professional staff is here to help you. Please contact us if you have any questions or to request a free quote. We offer lifetime warranty on ShowerGuard. Call today and schedule a FREE estimate with one of our shower door technicians! 281-227-9932

10/31/2014

CATEGORY replacement windows

01/19/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used ACOATA PAINT AND REMODELING.

CATEGORY replacement windows

09/09/2009

They came out on time and did just what they said they would do. The price was better than average. I was pleased with the work that they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acoata Paint & Remodeling came out to re-paint the exterior of my home. When the home was built they used cheap paint and we had mold growing on own home, so we called Acoata to come out and re-paint our home.

CATEGORY house painters

04/04/2007

They did a great job! They even pressure-washed my driveway and porches and sidewalk! The work crew headed by Roman was excellent - friendly, polite, and punctual. They even painted my shutters twice because the first color I picked didn't work out. I can't say enough about these guys - they did everything they were supposed to and more. My house looks great and I am a happy woman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure-washed, caulked and painted my 2500 sq.ft.single story home. Also replaced two hardi-plank boards.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

09/18/2006

The whole experience was great, or at least as great as not having a kitchen for 10+ weeks can possibly be. Randy and his crew are very professional and extremely eager to please. All additions to the job are documented promptly to avoid confusion and misunderstandings. The crew always left my house clean and safe, which was important to me given I have 3 young children. They are knowledgeable in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acoata completely gutted & remodeled my kitchen last summer. Installed all new appliances, molding, granite countertops, flooring, lighting, built-in television, interior painting in both kitchen, breakfast, and dining, and much more.

CATEGORY appliance repair,countertops,flooring contractor,lighting,home remodeling,interior painters

EXTERIOR & INTERIOR PAINTING, SPECIALIZING IN CUSTOM PAINTING, CABINETRY, MILLWORK, COMPLETE REMODELS.

Check, PayPal