Pioneer Plumbing & Septic

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2016

We are a plumbing service company that offer a variety of services that are not always assumable with a plumbing company. Through our network of contractors it is possible for us to complete jobs that range from Landscaping to finished tile and carpentry work....

Blalock Landscaping & Drainage

Blalock Landscaping & Drainage

Welcome to Blalock Landscaping. If you are looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage, landscaping and patio design. Whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patio design, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! My name is Johnny Blalock and I am the owner of Blalock Landscaping And Drainage.

04/06/2021

Nick was fantastic...Pioneer plumbing step up to the plate and delivered. Nick was a true professional in all aspects of explaining the job and what had to be done. I would say, go with Pioneer Plumbing...the staff kept us informed of appointments! Overall...great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace piping throughout shed and put in correct valves

04/04/2021

Kevin with Pioneer was a champ! He quickly fixed both the problems with my faucet and the water heater and explained the problems with my dishwasher. It had been installed with cold water, when the specs required hot water. He clarified that Pioneer could repipe it correctly but this work would be torn out when I repipe the house, so it might not be worth it if I plan to repipe relatively soon. We...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Low pressure to kitchen faucet, relight gas water heater, discuss problems with dishwasher & repipe of old galvanized pipes

02/20/2021

Uli was outstanding. He was very personable and conscientious about any mess he was making. After completing the work ( in a very tight space in the attic) he helped our next door neighbors who had several broken pipes. He worked tirelessly until every leak was repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair burst pipe from freeze.

01/19/2021

They missed two appointments and refused to apologize or accept responsibility for not showing. It didn’t seem like it was headed to a good place, so I cut ties. I would stay away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair natural gas lines

CATEGORY plumbing,gas leak repair

01/11/2021

Very knowledgeable ,the person handling the job explained everything

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet repair

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing Repair & Installation.

Pump Septic Systems,