Pioneer Plumbing & Septic

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2016

PO Box 548

Crosby, TX 77532

We are a plumbing service company that offer a variety of services that are not always assumable with a plumbing company. Through our network of contractors it is possible for us to complete jobs that range from Landscaping to finished tile and carpentry work....

12/23/2021

Lacy R.

It went amazingly, I was quoted two options one in the $500s and one that was 2x that IF a pipe broke. I told the plumber I had all the faith in him. He figured out a way to complete the job, bring it up to spec and kept us in the budget of the original quote in the $500 range. We use them everytime. They are absolutely our go to. They were even there for us after the freeze straight away! As long as I live in the houston area—THESE WILL BE MY PLUMBERS.

Description of Work
Intake on waterheater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

09/16/2021

Jane M.

Excellent service. The techs were courteous and helpful. They got the job done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Clogged kitchen and bathroom drains

Category drain cleaning

04/06/2021

Don P.

Nick was fantastic...Pioneer plumbing step up to the plate and delivered. Nick was a true professional in all aspects of explaining the job and what had to be done. I would say, go with Pioneer Plumbing...the staff kept us informed of appointments! Overall...great job!

Description of Work
Replace piping throughout shed and put in correct valves

04/04/2021

Lynette B.

Kevin with Pioneer was a champ! He quickly fixed both the problems with my faucet and the water heater and explained the problems with my dishwasher. It had been installed with cold water, when the specs required hot water. He clarified that Pioneer could repipe it correctly but this work would be torn out when I repipe the house, so it might not be worth it if I plan to repipe relatively soon. We then discussed the product used by Pioneer for repiping (grade A Uponor), which is class material) and financing options. I give this company 5 stars in every way and recommend them to everyone (this is my personal review BTW).

Description of Work
Low pressure to kitchen faucet, relight gas water heater, discuss problems with dishwasher & repipe of old galvanized pipes

02/20/2021

Marta W.

Uli was outstanding. He was very personable and conscientious about any mess he was making. After completing the work ( in a very tight space in the attic) he helped our next door neighbors who had several broken pipes. He worked tirelessly until every leak was repaired.

Description of Work
Repair burst pipe from freeze.

01/19/2021

Lackland B.

They missed two appointments and refused to apologize or accept responsibility for not showing. It didn’t seem like it was headed to a good place, so I cut ties. I would stay away.

Description of Work
Repair natural gas lines

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

01/11/2021

Andra T.

Very knowledgeable ,the person handling the job explained everything

Description of Work
Toilet repair

11/14/2020

JOHN O.

Timely service and completion, even with some extensive digging required to get access under house. Josheph and John did a good job!

Description of Work
Piped up and new faucet on Bathroom Sink

Category plumbing,drain pipe

10/23/2020

Keith A.

Our project went great!! Uli was very friendly and professional. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was completed. I'd definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Shower valve repair

09/26/2020

LE D.

Terrific ! Awesome efficient - professional -courteous service. I give Daniel 10 stars and 2 thumbs up. I have a working kitchen sink again . Reasonable rates, proper covid 19 procedures in place . great work and customer service from the office . Nothing but good things to say about Pioneer Plumbing.

Description of Work
kitchen sink repaired

09/09/2020

NICK M.

Very professional. Got a lot of useful & professional advice.

Description of Work
Assess the problem with the water heater leak.

Category water heater repair,drain pipe

08/12/2020

Paul Z.

The estimate process was great and they responded immediately.

Description of Work
I have a shower head that is leaking

08/08/2020

Allison K.

The plumbers were very friendly and professional and wore shoe coverings and masks. They worked hard for a full day on our water heater replacement and everything is working perfectly. After resetting our toilet and finding it still leaking, the plumber offered a better fix and was able to come out another day to fix it correctly (and the original charge went towards the final fix). Communication with the company was amazing and they were very responsive. I would hire them again in an instant!

Description of Work
Hot water heater replacement and toilet flange replaced

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain pipe

04/01/2020

Wayne A H.

Excellent...Austin completed task expeditiously (40m). I paid $294.00 for both jobs....

Description of Work
Replaced Delta Faucet cartridge and quick-connect spray hose & nozzle.

12/09/2019

Mark H.

Pioneer Plumbing was outstanding. They replaced all of my water supply lines. They answered all of my questions and demonstrated the superior qualities of Uponor Pex (pex-a) tubing which is impressive. I highly recommend Pioneer Plumbing for your plumbing jobs. It is comforting knowing a reputable company stands behind their work! Hutch

Description of Work
New water supply lines installed

Category plumbing,water heater repair

10/21/2019

Janet D.

What a perfect experience! I located Pioneer Plumbing using Angie’s List after leaving a message with a large and well-know plumbing company that has yet to return my call. My call to Pioneer was answered immediately by Courtney - who was very professional, she took my information and description of problem, informed me that she did have a plumber who could come to my home that day. She called me back 10 minutes later and told me the plumber could arrive in the next 30 minutes if that would work for me? John Cantu, the plumber arrived on time, investigated and located my problem within 30 minutes, he performed the necessary work and was on his way within an hour of his arrival. Thank you for amazing service Pioneer Plumbing! I will be calling your company for all my future needs, including my annual maintenance.

Description of Work
Home was experiencing low water pressure.

09/12/2019

Tom W.

Perfect. The removal was really difficult and the new one looks great! I would never have been able to get that old faucet out of there, but the technician Kevin was able to get it out. From there he was quick to install the new faucet and checked for leaks and everything looks great. He also cleared the kitchen of all boxes, parts and debris and left my place in perfect shape. I was very happy with his professionalism and skill. I will call them again.

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of a kitchen faucet

04/06/2019

Evia R.

Pioneer Plumbing and Septic were well represented by David and Tony. They were friendly, timely, efficient, and very professional.

Description of Work
Repaired a broken water pipe

Category water heater repair,drain pipe

12/04/2018

Christine C.

Pro: They scheduled me right away. They called before the plumber showed up. The job was done quickly and after 1 day, the fix is still working. The plumber was very polite. Con: I think the price was very expensive for what they did. He initially showed me a price list with a price that seemed reasonable. Then he called up a job form on his phone except the price was ~$100 more. I should have refused but I wanted the toilet repaired. Afterwards, the plumber pulled a form out of his truck and said he would do a “free” 28-point inspection. So, seems to me, I paid for this “free” inspection in the cost of the toilet repair. I refused and was asked to sign a statement that I refused.

Description of Work
Part replaced in toilet

12/01/2018

Jack D.

Great! On Friday morning, as we were preparing for a party on Monday, we found that our toilet was leaking. My friend recommended Pioneer Plumbing and they were in our home by 3:30 and had the new toilet installed very quickly. The worker was very efficient, friendly, and businesslike. He gave us the options of a quick repair, rebuilding the toilet, or replacing it. Because the old one was 15 years old, we chose to replace it. We will definitely call this company when we have a need for a plumber in the future.

Description of Work
Toilet replacement

09/25/2018

Steven M.

The faucet was installed quickly and efficiently. They installed new water lines also. There was one problem with air in the lines, but they responded to my call and made sure the work was done to my satisfaction. The company and the employees are very professional.

Description of Work
Installation of customer provided kitchen faucet.

06/30/2018

Coley G.

Plastic was still on a part in the sink. Not cleaned up well before installation.

Description of Work
Faucets replaced

Category plumbing,drain pipe

06/08/2018

Collin T.

Trevor is an ace. He was able to take on a job that three other companies had refused-- removing a spaghetti network of weeping galvanized plumbing from a crawl space and replacing with PEX. He worked diligently and intelligently for a week and got it done. He was always courteous and responsive and did an excellent job communicating with me throughout the duration of the work. I am happy with the work, and relieved that I have found a great plumber should I need one in the future.

Description of Work
Difficult replumb of a 70 year old house

11/18/2017

Lacey P.

Very good and less expensive than i experienced from previous plumbers.

Description of Work
Main line blockage. Previously had a plumber and no solution my experience was plesent and prompt. Pioneer Plumbing was on time and didn't waste anytime getting the job done.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

06/19/2017

Lindsey T.

They were very professional and got the job done.

Description of Work
There was a break in the sewer line which involved them having to tunnel under the house to get to the repair. The cost was very expensive, but they did an excellent job with the repair.

Category water heater repair

Universal Landscape Services

I am proud of our roster of long-term clients and equally proud of our personnel who work diligently to ensure customer satisfaction. Our teams work together and can accomplish any landscaping challenge. We can design a custom package of services that meet your residential or commercial requirements, and we are fully insured. My professional experience spans over 30 years. I am a graduate of Texas A&M University with a degree in horticulture. And I am licensed by the Texas Department of Agriculture. Happy Gardening Texas! Alvin Prentice, Jr., Owner & President Call us for a free, no obligation estimate at (713) 991-3622.

Irrigation Design Services

Call the office to make an appointment.. 9 Employees. We Charge An Hourly Rate Of $85 Plus Parts (5/18/11). No Travel Charge.I Have Over 30 Years Of Experience In The Irrigation Field. Award winning. Additional phone - (713)705-3048. Free Estimates On Installs Only.

Beacon Plumbing Sewer & Drains

With roots going back five generations and levels of experience that have bigger companies looking over their shoulders. Our family at Beacon Plumbing represents everything a service company should strive for

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Plumbing Repair & Installation.

Pump Septic Systems,