Zlectric Solutions

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2016

At Zlectric Solutions we offer discounts for our men and women in uniform who are serving or have served our country. We also provide Senior citizen discounts as well ! We offer free estimates and a guaranteed on all our work. With an A+ rating with the BBB and also being a veteran myself, expect nothing less than the best !...

Big Mack Electric LLC

Big Mack Electric is an up-and-coming business that provides a number of services for your electrical needs. Please give us a call. "No job too small for Big Mack Electric." Services: Residential and Commercial services. Lighting and Power Service; Panel Upgrades, Generator Installations, Remodels, New Construction

Offers by Big Mack Electric LLC on Angi

04/05/2019

stephen W.

Water heater was not heating water. Requested service call with home warranty company. Plumbers come out and tell me its an electrical issue. Service call gets reassigned to Zlectric Solutions. First strike, 2.5 days pass and no word from them on scheduling an appointment. I call and leave a message in the middle of the day. They don't call back that day. Home warranty company calls me about getting me an appointment scheduled with them and told me they would call Zlectric Solutions to resolve the issue. Only after I speak to the home warranty company and (I'm assuming but I guess not sure) they call Zlectric Solutions directly do I FINALLY get a call to schedule an appointment. They schedule an appointment the next day, which I guess is nice but is still like 3 or 4 days after they were assigned my service call so I don't think they deserve any praise for that one. Next strike, the day of the appointment comes. Appointment time is 3PM. Well, 415PM rolls around and i'm tired of waiting. We received no call whatsoever about any issues with our appointment or in regards to someone not showing up. I called the Zlectric Solutions and they had no idea what was going on. They called me back after speaking to their guy that was supposed to come and apparently he was running behind and didn't think it was necessary to tell his next appointment that he wasn't going to show up. That's great. I guess my time is worth nothing to this company. Not only that, but the guy I talked to on the phone about it didn't seem to care or think it was a big deal at all. He was very nonchalant about it, very unprofessional, and to be honest it was excruciating talking to this guy. If you are absolutely terrible at customer service you should probably hire somebody to talk on the phone for you. Last strike, to go along with the statement "this company thinks my time is worth nothing" they tell me they'll send a guy over now. almost two hours after my appointment at this point. I had somewhere to be and there was a reason I scheduled the appointment for the time it was. I shuffled some things around and made it work but the electrician took another 45 minutes to get there. I would not recommend hiring this company. Unprofessional, unreliable, tardy, callous, all around not good to deal with.

Description of Work
Replace circuit breaker for water heater

Category electrician

Zlectric Solutions

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2016

4926 Cosner Dr

Corpus Christi, TX 78415

Zlectric Solutions offers an array of services including panel upgrades,aluminum wiring to copper conversions,device replacements,fixture upgrades,fixture installation,partial or complete rewiring,smoke alarm install,telephone and tv wiring,lighting systems,security lights and much much more. If you can think it we can do it !!!

We offer everything dealing with electrical in your house or business