Tukasa Creations Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2011

6777 Weber Rd

Corpus Christi, TX 78413

Tukasa Creations is a retail flooring and kitchen and bathroom design store that offers tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, carpet, travertine, granite and quartz countertops, kitchen and bath cabinets, expert kitchen and bath remodeling, backsplashes and more. We're a one-stop shop!...

08/19/2016

Beverly P.

Their working habits were good. Their completion rate was at a good time but I am going to have to go with a B as far as the work that I got. They weren't expensive but they weren't inexpensive. They were responsive. The salesperson was very good and very attentive. It's tough for me to give an A or a 10 on anything because that would almost have to be just everything perfect and generally things don't go perfectly. Me being a shade tree carpenter anyway, I picked up all my stuff from my dad and he was a very finesse and fine carpenter. I kind of pattern my work and stuff after him and I've always told my wife if you want something done right, do it yourself. But I am too old to do this; I am 79 and it is just getting too hard to do. The salesman and the guy that oversaw the work were very professional but the worker's weren't...I am going to have to grade them a C. Let's give them all a B because the salesman and the one that oversaw it were very professional and tried to be very attentive but they did leave some stuff not as I would have expected. The salesperson has moved and started his own business. I would seek his company out.

Description of Work
We had some flooring put in the home.

Category flooring contractor

01/23/2016

Omar G.

The owner and staff were very helpful and welcoming. We spent an hour and a half discussing different floor types. All our questions were answered, and information provided about wood flooring.,

Description of Work
Provided quotes for wood flooring.

Category countertops,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

07/27/2015

L Darlene T.

Excellent service. Ernesto and Vienna were wonderful to work with.

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen and bath

Category countertops,home remodeling

06/18/2015

Eddie D.

The job was done well and within the promised timeline.

Description of Work
Installed Granite countertop, backsplash, and sink in our re-modeled kitchen.

Category countertops,marble & granite

06/04/2014

Cynthia P.

I was referred to Brenda at Tukasa Creations by my contractor. I set up an appointment and I went in and met with Brenda. She was extremely helpful in bringing together my ideas. I knew I wanted quartz for my countertop and the color. So she ran with the idea showing my ideas for the backspash. We then worked on a paint color to bring the whole idea together. The price was well over my contractors price for a countertop and backsplash, but I didn't mind paying extra to get what I wanted. I get so many compliments on my kitchen still. I recommend my friends to Tukasa if they are looking for new ideas in remodeling.

Description of Work
Provided quartz countertop and ceramic backsplash to my contractor.

Category countertops

Hi Member, Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear about your satisfaction. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know! Thank you for your business. Sincerely, Vienna J. Flores

05/29/2014

Norma A.

First, contacting the Tukasa team was like speaking to a long time friend. They immediate understood my situation and the urgency that I had to correct the problem. The got their guys to come out THAT DAY!!!! The quote that they provided me over the phone was the price that I paid for the fix. The guys who came out (Ray) were awesome, explained exactly what they were going to do, showed me the work, and were so professional and cleaned up after themselves. Thank goodness for Tukasa!!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend them and will ABSOLUTELY use them in the future. These guys are professional and do quality work! A+ rating from the Autenrieth Family

Description of Work
Some of our guests who rented our home slammed a large cooler into our kitchen sink dislodging it from the granite counter top, completely separating it. We had other guests coming in less than a week.

Category countertops

Hi Member, We are so thankful for your wonderful review and for the opportunity to serve you! We are always here to help you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Sincerely, Vienna J Flores

05/06/2014

Steve R.

The sales representative in the show room was wonderful and very personable. The crew was very punctual and professional. They completed the job in a timely manner. One reminder would be to make sure the adhesive patches are taking care of prior to the finishing product. Once we noticed the problem they were very professional about coming back to our home and clean up all the dust and patches. I would use this company again and recommend as well.

Description of Work
They were able to refurnish my hardwood flooring.

Category hardwood floor

Hi Member, Thank you for your kind review and for your business. We are always happy to assist our customers with any issues that come up after installation. It was a pleasure working with you. Best, Vienna J Flores

03/21/2014

Julian D.

This is a second review from my initial report posted on 3/13/14. Tu Kasa Creations has since completed my kitchen in great form. However, it took me going in person and talking with the owner to finally having my schedule accommodated. Also, as being a previous business owner myself, I believe the only schedule that truly matters is the customer’s schedule. Therefore, I feel that Tu Kasa does lack a timely acuity in responsiveness for whatever reason. Yet, with that being said I will state that the work which was performed was excellent! Yes, I also would recommend them for future work… just make sure you schedule it a year in advance ;)

Description of Work
Granite countertops with backsplash

Category countertops

Hi Member, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your experience. We regret not being able to better accommodate your schedule. We are currently taking steps to ensure quicker installations for all of our customers. Thank you for your business. It was a pleasure working with you! Best, Vienna J Flores

03/17/2014

William B.

We were referred to Brenda Kiaa, she was the most belligerent person I have ever dealt with in my life. She would tell you she would call you and would never call. Plus, she would get mad at you if you did not pick out what she liked. For the counter tops we picked Artic Ice (a light gray) and she changed it to Artic Pearl (a dark gray) without giving us another choice. She does not seem to understand that we are the ones paying for this when we make our house payments. She should not be working with customers.

Description of Work
Tukaska was where are builder sent us to pick out our counter tops and tile for our new home.

Category ceramic tile

Hi Member, Thank you for leaving us feedback about your experience. We regret not being able to better serve you. Would you mind sending us more information about what happened so that we can address this issue? Please email us at tukasasales@grandecom.net. We appreciate your time and business. Best, Vienna J Flores

01/21/2014

Ron J.

I ask for an estimate on kitchen counters. They were over my budget and went with a company in Victoria. Yes it was cheaper to get a company out of Victoria than Corpus Christi.

Category countertops

Hi Member, Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us. We regret not being able to work within your budget. We know our all of our customers have different budgets and needs, and we do our best to work within their budgets. Thank you for considering Tukasa. Best, Vienna J Flores

Vazquez Renovations Llc

Vazquez Renovations LLC is a certified bathroom remodeling company specializing in making not only your restrooms but, in fact, your entire properties look and feel better than ever before. Whether you look for ways to boost the value of your property before selling it or want to update various features on your property, we will deliver superior quality craftsmanship that will never go out of style. Contact us today and book if you have a project for us in the Corpus Christi, TX area.

VA RENOVATIONS

We are here to help home owners to accomplish Their goals. Fixing houses apartment and mobile homes, We can do: Sheetrock, concrete, framing, trims and crown molding, house or building paint jobs, pressure washer house buildings or driveways

Offers by VA RENOVATIONS on Angi
    ASAP Renovating Solutions

At ASAP Renovating Solutions, our goal is to not only help you design & renovate your dream home, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We know home renovations can be complicated. We are a full-service design/ home improvement company with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all phases of your home repairs, interior painting, custom decks, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen remodeling, room additions or just our Handyman service. We have been a trusted remodeling company in San Antonio for over 20 yrs. All home improvement to include Garage Remodel, Build Outdoor Kitchens, & Home Remodeling, Handyman, & Viral home clean out.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Countertops, All Flooring, and Cabinet Designs and Installation.

We don't refinish hardwood or marble. We don't provide any cleaning services.