Tukasa Creations Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2011

6777 Weber Rd

Corpus Christi, TX 78413

Tukasa Creations is a retail flooring and kitchen and bathroom design store that offers tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, carpet, travertine, granite and quartz countertops, kitchen and bath cabinets, expert kitchen and bath remodeling, backsplashes and more. We're a one-stop shop!...

08/19/2016

Beverly P.

Their working habits were good. Their completion rate was at a good time but I am going to have to go with a B as far as the work that I got. They weren't expensive but they weren't inexpensive. They were responsive. The salesperson was very good and very attentive. It's tough for me to give an A or a 10 on anything because that would almost have to be just everything perfect and generally things don't go perfectly. Me being a shade tree carpenter anyway, I picked up all my stuff from my dad and he was a very finesse and fine carpenter. I kind of pattern my work and stuff after him and I've always told my wife if you want something done right, do it yourself. But I am too old to do this; I am 79 and it is just getting too hard to do. The salesman and the guy that oversaw the work were very professional but the worker's weren't...I am going to have to grade them a C. Let's give them all a B because the salesman and the one that oversaw it were very professional and tried to be very attentive but they did leave some stuff not as I would have expected. The salesperson has moved and started his own business. I would seek his company out.

Description of Work
We had some flooring put in the home.

Category flooring contractor

06/15/2016

Carol K.

04/15/2016

John T.

Description of Work
Remodeled fireplace. Excellent job

04/07/2016

Christina M.

Description of Work
Met with Diane at our house which was a total remodel, floors, kitchen and all three baths. She listened to our plan and extent of remodel and took some measurements and notes. That was the last we saw or heard from her! I went to the store and she just said that she was busy and was sorry that she could not get to it. We ended up going with another contractor. I feel that this type of remodel is not their specialty.

02/18/2016

Clifford M.

01/23/2016

Omar G.

The owner and staff were very helpful and welcoming. We spent an hour and a half discussing different floor types. All our questions were answered, and information provided about wood flooring.,

Description of Work
Provided quotes for wood flooring.

Category countertops, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

07/27/2015

L Darlene T.

Excellent service. Ernesto and Vienna were wonderful to work with.

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen and bath

06/18/2015

Eddie D.

The job was done well and within the promised timeline.

Description of Work
Installed Granite countertop, backsplash, and sink in our re-modeled kitchen.

Category countertops, marble & granite

06/04/2014

Cynthia P.

I was referred to Brenda at Tukasa Creations by my contractor. I set up an appointment and I went in and met with Brenda. She was extremely helpful in bringing together my ideas. I knew I wanted quartz for my countertop and the color. So she ran with the idea showing my ideas for the backspash. We then worked on a paint color to bring the whole idea together. The price was well over my contractors price for a countertop and backsplash, but I didn't mind paying extra to get what I wanted. I get so many compliments on my kitchen still. I recommend my friends to Tukasa if they are looking for new ideas in remodeling.

Description of Work
Provided quartz countertop and ceramic backsplash to my contractor.

Category countertops

Hi Member, Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear about your satisfaction. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know! Thank you for your business. Sincerely, Vienna J. Flores

05/29/2014

Norma A.

First, contacting the Tukasa team was like speaking to a long time friend. They immediate understood my situation and the urgency that I had to correct the problem. The got their guys to come out THAT DAY!!!! The quote that they provided me over the phone was the price that I paid for the fix. The guys who came out (Ray) were awesome, explained exactly what they were going to do, showed me the work, and were so professional and cleaned up after themselves. Thank goodness for Tukasa!!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend them and will ABSOLUTELY use them in the future. These guys are professional and do quality work! A+ rating from the Autenrieth Family

Description of Work
Some of our guests who rented our home slammed a large cooler into our kitchen sink dislodging it from the granite counter top, completely separating it. We had other guests coming in less than a week.

Category countertops

Hi Member, We are so thankful for your wonderful review and for the opportunity to serve you! We are always here to help you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Sincerely, Vienna J Flores

05/06/2014

Steve R.

The sales representative in the show room was wonderful and very personable. The crew was very punctual and professional. They completed the job in a timely manner. One reminder would be to make sure the adhesive patches are taking care of prior to the finishing product. Once we noticed the problem they were very professional about coming back to our home and clean up all the dust and patches. I would use this company again and recommend as well.

Description of Work
They were able to refurnish my hardwood flooring.

Category hardwood floor

Hi Member, Thank you for your kind review and for your business. We are always happy to assist our customers with any issues that come up after installation. It was a pleasure working with you. Best, Vienna J Flores

03/21/2014

Julian D.

This is a second review from my initial report posted on 3/13/14. Tu Kasa Creations has since completed my kitchen in great form. However, it took me going in person and talking with the owner to finally having my schedule accommodated. Also, as being a previous business owner myself, I believe the only schedule that truly matters is the customer’s schedule. Therefore, I feel that Tu Kasa does lack a timely acuity in responsiveness for whatever reason. Yet, with that being said I will state that the work which was performed was excellent! Yes, I also would recommend them for future work… just make sure you schedule it a year in advance ;)

Description of Work
Granite countertops with backsplash

Category countertops

Hi Member, Thank you for providing us with feedback about your experience. We regret not being able to better accommodate your schedule. We are currently taking steps to ensure quicker installations for all of our customers. Thank you for your business. It was a pleasure working with you! Best, Vienna J Flores

03/17/2014

William B.

We were referred to Brenda Kiaa, she was the most belligerent person I have ever dealt with in my life. She would tell you she would call you and would never call. Plus, she would get mad at you if you did not pick out what she liked. For the counter tops we picked Artic Ice (a light gray) and she changed it to Artic Pearl (a dark gray) without giving us another choice. She does not seem to understand that we are the ones paying for this when we make our house payments. She should not be working with customers.

Description of Work
Tukaska was where are builder sent us to pick out our counter tops and tile for our new home.

Category ceramic tile

Hi Member, Thank you for leaving us feedback about your experience. We regret not being able to better serve you. Would you mind sending us more information about what happened so that we can address this issue? Please email us at tukasasales@grandecom.net. We appreciate your time and business. Best, Vienna J Flores

01/21/2014

Ron J.

I ask for an estimate on kitchen counters. They were over my budget and went with a company in Victoria. Yes it was cheaper to get a company out of Victoria than Corpus Christi.

Category countertops

Hi Member, Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us. We regret not being able to work within your budget. We know our all of our customers have different budgets and needs, and we do our best to work within their budgets. Thank you for considering Tukasa. Best, Vienna J Flores

11/14/2013

Laura R.

Description of Work
Gave estimate on Kitchen cabinet installation TUKASA CREATIONS INC 7426852 A B A A No 5-May-13 $ We contacted Tukasa for an estimate on our kitchen cabinets. They were extremely professional, courteous and accommodating. We found their prices to be higher than we could afford. So we went in a different direction. But we would contact them again for inquiries. TUKASA CREATIONS INC 7426852 A B A A No 5-May-13 $ We contacted Tukasa for an estimate on our kitchen cabinets. They were extremely professional, courteous and accommodating. We found their prices to be higher than we could afford. So we went in a different direction. But we would contact them again for inquiries. TUKASA CREATIONS INC 7426852 A B A A No 5-May-13 $ We contacted Tukasa for an estimate on our kitchen cabinets. They were extremely professional, courteous and accommodating. We found their prices to be higher than we could afford. So we went in a different direction. But we would contact them again for inquiries.

Category woodworking

10/25/2013

Ronald P.

We had kitchen counter tops replaced and back splash installed with Tu Kasa. The work was installed when it was scheduled and at the price quoted after Tu Kasa made measurements. We were pleased with the courtesy of the work crew. They did an excellent job of sealing-off the kitchen during the demo. They needed to work late one evening, asked our permission to be there and completed the work in a quiet and respectful manner. I also appreciate the Designer Brenda and Tu Kasa for staying with our project. We interfered, asking for a major change in the middle of installation. This caused a work delay and some re-design, but Brenda stayed with us until the job was complete. Our counter tops and back splash are beautiful. I believe we could have done this project at a lower price but opted for the demonstrated quality at Tu Kasa. They did not disappoint.

Description of Work
Removed old counter tops and replaced with quartz counter tops. Removed old back splash tile and replaced with new back splash tile

10/21/2013

Jon H.

Tukasa has a great selection of tiles. The staff was small, but friendly and helpful. In general, tile pricing is top end, this is not a discount store. We bought several orders of tiles over a 3 month period. The only unfortunate aspect of the experience was a couple instances of confusion over pricing. We were provided pricing both verbally and in writing 2 different times that later turned out to be low and we had to pay higher prices. One time was blamed on a temporary assistent getting it wrong and the other was when our contractor went to get materials, his pricing was higher than what we had been told to expect. Unfortunate situations and left us wary. I would buy from them again because of their selection and staff helpfulness, but keep an eye on the final pricing.

Description of Work
Provided various ceramic and glass tiles for bathroom remodel.

03/31/2013

Michelle C.

We called for an esitmate after a friends referral Vienna came to our house a week later to look at a full remodel of a kitchen and master bath, telling us that she should have an estimate in a few days, over two weeks later after calling several times we finally got an estimate, well half an estimate, over three weeks later we are still waiting for the bathroom estimate. We were told that she was busy with people coming into the store she couldn't get back to us. First impression of the company that you would be spending a large amount of your money with is everything and right now I wouldn't have them remodel my closet.

Description of Work
Estimate to remodel kitchen and master bathroom.

Category countertops, home remodeling

Member, I am so sorry that you had this experience with our company. Although nothing excuses not responding to your requests sooner, I feel that there is an explanation for this inadequate representation of our company. At the time that you came into the store, we were going through some family difficulties because we had just lost my mother in law. Seeing that this is my family run business, it took a toll on my work because I had to make arrangements and mourn her death. Again, this is not an excuse, however, it was the reason that you had this experience. I can assure you that this never happens and we highly value our customers and their time. Please do not confuse a difficult time that we had to surpass as a representation of our company. I apologize for any inconveniences and I hope that your project turns out successful. Best Wishes, Vienna J Flores

12/28/2012

Bambi H.

Brenda at Tukasa was responsive and helpful from the beginning. They gave us an estimate within 3 days of our request. Once we gave the approval, they wasted no time ordering the granite and gave us great advice about the overall project. It turned out beautifully!! Our house was only on the market for 6 weeks and sold largely due to the beautiful new kitchen. We recommend them to our friends and family.

Description of Work
Tukasa replaced the formica countertops in our large kitchen with granite countertops and a recessed sink. They removed the old countertops and retextured the walls above the new backsplash and painted the walls.

Category countertops, interior designers, marble & granite, home remodeling

08/30/2012

nicole W.

They were really fast and helpful and had a variety of products to choose from. I would give Brenda an A overall. They are also willing to work with you on the price which is nice. I would use them in the future if needed.

Description of Work
For counter-top services we have used Tukasa Creations. They came out the beginning of August for a consult. My contractor uses them. Then I went in and picked out my granite and they helped me with the backsplash for the counter-tops.

Category countertops, interior designers, marble & granite

07/19/2012

LAURA D.

The professionals from Tukasa visited our home in a prompt manner in order to give us an estimate on our kitchen countertops and back-splash. We visited Tukasa to go over color schemes and styles, with support from staff, based on our personal budget. The professional craftsmen were accurate and willing to address our questions and requests. This project was a major decision and investment for our family. The team from Tukasa guided us through all of the details with patience and respect. We are very satisfied with our beautiful kitchen countertops and stylish back-splash. We highly recommend Tukasa.

Description of Work
*Laminate kitchen countertops *Tumbled Marble Tile with decorative glass ornaments

07/18/2012

VICTOR R.

They took the time to work with us. The lady we think she was the owner made some recommendations. We took pictures of the granite countertops and with that she went ahead and came up with a design and my wife was very happy with it and when it went up it looked very good. They were efficient actually they sent the worker out here and they were under within budget hand and on time. In terms of price we went looking for tiles and it was steeper and so we would rate them high. In terms of quity we haven’t ha any problems or issues with it.

Description of Work
We used Tukasa Creations Inc to remodel the kitchen. They put tile backslash in the kitchen.

04/26/2012

Ralph D.

They were referred to me. My experience was all positive. They were very prompt.

Description of Work
They did a tree wind storm inspection and made small repairs.

Category handyman service, screen repair, doors

09/13/2011

J B.

I had a very good experience with their customer service and sales people. They were very nice. They were very personable. They were very prompt with the quotes. The experience was wonderful.

Description of Work
Tukasa Creations Inc gave me an estimate about a month ago for carpet and floor installation.

Category flooring contractor

01/26/2011

Barry T.

We first went to the big hitters (Lowes & Home Depot) for estimates for new granet countertops in our kitchen. We got a total runaround from each and each stated that we must subcontract our own plummers and electrician for the project. John Berry of Berry's Jewelers turned us on to Tu Casa. Owners Erenesto & Vienna were absolutley fantastic. Vienna came over promptly, gave us a very reasonable estimate and started work on the day agreed to. Not only did the counters turn out extremely well but, they brought along all the plummers, electricians, tile people, and wall repair people who did an outstanding job. The project was finnished on time and within budget. This company is now my one stop shopping for all my home remodling needs, I most highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Granet countertops.

ASAP Renovating Solutions

At ASAP Renovating Solutions, our goal is to not only help you design & renovate your dream home, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We know home renovations can be complicated. We are a full-service design/ home improvement company with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all phases of your home repairs, interior painting, custom decks, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen remodeling, room additions or just our Handyman service. We have been a trusted remodeling company in San Antonio for over 20 yrs. All home improvement to include Garage Remodel, Build Outdoor Kitchens, & Home Remodeling, Handyman, & Viral home clean out.

J's Services

Hello I am Joe. Call me for prompt and reasonable electrical services. Experienced diagnostician for all electrical needs: remodeling, adding lights/ outlets, ceiling fans, and deck lighting. If your RV is having issues give me a call - I do it all!

El Catrin Tile Services

We are a family owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety tile services that are customizable to each individual project. Restroom Remodels, Tub Removal, Power washing and Much More. We specialize in ceramic, porcelain and a variety of natural stone tile installation. Along side of the many varieties of hardwood, Luxury Vinyl, laminate or bamboo flooring. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! ​ ​We focus on customer service, practice respect and we strive hard for customer satisfaction.

Offers by El Catrin Tile Services on Angi
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Countertops, All Flooring, and Cabinet Designs and Installation.

We don't refinish hardwood or marble. We don't provide any cleaning services.