Texas State Roofing Company

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2011

Texas State Roofing Company is the premier residential roofing contractor of the Coastal Bend and is licensed by the Roofing Contractors Association of Texas. RCAT License # 03-0200 Expert roofing system replacement. Professional licensed adjusters expert in wind and hail insurance claims . Offices also located in Dallas/Fort Worth 682.651.5021 and San Antonio 210.983.7663....

Galaviz Painting

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Bay Area Painting

For 15 years now, our team of professional house painters have been providing local homeowners with the high quality exterior painting services they need to update and refresh the look of their home

Affordable Constructions

12/05/2018

Texas State Roofing did an OUTSTANDING job from start to finish. We have a large, multi-faceted roof that was damaged by Hurricane Harvey. From the beginning, they showed professionalism, promptness, and care. Gilbert, the rep we dealt with was knowledgeable, sincere, and accessible. He took the time to ensure our questions were answered, followed through on any issues, and made us feel secure tha...

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

09/17/2018

Texas State Roofing Company did an awesome job. Very professional. I would highly recommend them. All the workers did a great GREAT and the clean up was awesome. We have the BEST roof in our neighborhood.

Description of Work
Replacement on our roof

06/19/2018

We had a great experience with Texas State Roofing. Robert was great at explaining the process to us and working with our insurance carrier to get the claim covered. He took the time to (graciously) redirect us to a more appropriate shingle color for our home that we absolutely love! The roofers arrived at the time & date that we were told and finished the work in 1 day! I would definitely hire th...

Description of Work
Entire Re-roof

06/04/2018

The roofing done by Texas State was better then my original roof. They were pleasant to work with and fulfilled all of my requests.

Description of Work
new roof after hurricane Harvey

05/20/2018

After getting a number of quotes we decided on Texas State Roofing. Our experience with Texas State Roofing was great. Bill was very professional and answered all of our questions. My roof was even upgraded at no extra charge. His roofing crew did a great job and the clean-up was excellent. We would Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

05/04/2018

Texas State Roofing did a great job replacing our roof from the first contact to completion. Our roof had to be replaced after the hurricane and can highly recommend TSR for any roofing needs!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

04/06/2018

Excellent workmanship, all hand nailed, no automatic nailers. Very professional. As soon as our roof was finished people were asking us who did it. It is a beautiful roof, it’s not the color is the workmanship.

Description of Work
Whole roof, re-roofed

Category roofer","woodworker

01/16/2018

State Roofing came exactly on-schedule, Every shingle was hand-nailed on. Roof was beautifully installed and all shingle lines were straight. Although I did have prior roof leaks on my back patio, I didn't have any leaks after State Roofing was finished. Beautiful job. I was so pleased that I asked State Roofing to replace the roof on a rental house we owned in Corpus Christi. They replace it when the renter was on vacation. Great work scheduling and perfect job installing that roof also!

Description of Work
Worked with State Roofing to replace a roof on my residence. Chuck Giffen was extremely professional and easy to work with. I contracted to replace my roof with a 50 year roof. Pricing was very competitive.

01/02/2018

estimator came & stated would get back to us with estimated roof repair cost. Never heard back. Hired another company.

Description of Work
Hurricane Harvey roof damage; wanted estimate on new roof

11/29/2017

Robert Sanchez was prompt and provided a detailed contract compared to three other well known local roofers. Took a little longer than expected for the team to arrive. But, we were in a disaster zone, so I'm not sure what folks expect. Top end materials compared to there roofs I've seen. Ramiro and his team were amazing. Very respectful and responsive to me and my property.

Description of Work
Replace roof, replace rotted decking.

Category roofer

Installation of all roofing types & styles. Composition Shingles, Clay & Concrete Tile, Aluminum Standing Seam, Slate and Polymer Slate, Wood Shingles and Shakes, Polymer Shakes.

Roof repairs