Stanley Steemer

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2009

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com....

Dust Angel's Cleaning and More

We are a family owned and operated business serving the coastal bend for 12 years. We specialize in vacation rentals. We do cleaning from residential to commercial and more. We pride our selves on our quality and service satisfaction. We have a full staff of professionally trained house keepers. We treat our clients as one of the family.

R and R House Cleaning

Family owned and operated cleaning company that does anything from general cleaning to deep cleaning and anything in between. We pride ourselves in providing a high quality service at a competitive price. Services include but not limited to: residential/commercial cleaning, move-in cleaning, move-out cleaning, window cleaning (if it can be reached with a step stool), blind cleaning, carpet cleaning, and floor polishing/waxing. We are also a proud member of the BBB of Texas!

Offers by R and R House Cleaning	 on Angi
Professional air duct cleaning

Professional Air Duct Cleaning has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

06/05/2017

Outstanding job I would highly recommend them

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

12/13/2016

They were so bad. They were in and out in 20 minutes and they did a horrible job. It was just awful. The following year, somebody called me from them and asked if we wanted to have it done again. I said no because the last time was just terrible, it was awful. They asked if we complained about it the last time and if we wanted them to come again this year, and I said no. Actually I have been getti...

Description of Work
We used Stanley Steemer for carpet cleaning of the living room and the hall.

09/13/2014

They did a good job. They did it better than I would.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer for tile cleaning. They’ve done it twice. It was for three rooms.

Category floor cleaning

06/25/2014

It was excellent. It was done well. They were fully happy to comeback if there were any problems. They didn’t comeback because there were no problems. I think their price was fine. They were fine.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer for carpet cleaning. They cleaned a 7 piece sectional sofa and several carpets.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

08/14/2013

As the process went along, he barely was working on the pieces. I consider it a half way job, barely going over the fabric. He did not take time, he rushed through it, then said he couldn't get the stains out. It wasn't stains, it was dirt. Had he taken his time and slowly went over the area he might have been successful. Awful job, waste of money. So after two rounds of quick once over, he had al...

Description of Work
**I don't remember the date...the date entered above is a guess**** Called them to steam clean two highback chairs. Immediately he made comment that there will be an underlying dirt that we can't get out as we start the process. That was right off the bat they said they probably couldn't get it clean. These were two cream colored highback wing chairs, cotton fabric.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, furniture cleaning, leather cleaning, area rugs, auto, boats & rvs, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, hardwood floor refinishing, flooring sales & installation.