Kyle's Irrigation

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2010

We can take care of all of your irrigation system needs....

Army Of One Landscaping & Lawncare, LLC

Veteran Owned and Operated, free estimates and payment is due upon completion of job unless under contract. Cash, check and major credit cards are accepted. We also do sod replacement, fence repair and installation and tree services. Army of One is second to none.

Dependable Lawn Maintenance

Available services include mowing, weed removal & trimming, edging,Bush & Tree trimming along with raking. I have over 6 years of residential lawn care. I use battery operated equipment. First Mow is 20.00 on most lawns when this ad is mentioned. Restrictions apply. Please cash payment only. Thank You

Lawn Pros

Lawn Pros Offers Commercial and Residential Lawn Maintenance, Landscaping Services & Tree Care. We specialize in maintaining residential and commercial properties. We have an experienced staff that are always uniformed to maintain a clean image while servicing your property. We specialize in Mowing, Edging, Trimming, Blowing, Weed Control, Flower Bed Maintenance, New Sod Installs, Tree Trimming and Removal. We also utilize the most secure and up to date landscaping software for easy and convenient online payment options.

06/05/2014

Gina F.

Description of Work
I called and left information and address if two homes I needed a sprinkler installed with a woman and never heard back from anyone. Called two more times and left messages again to no avail. I used someone else and the very next week system was installed.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

03/31/2014

JOE A.

Came, located the leak and fixed it with in one hour..... the owner took time away from another job and came to fix the problem himself.

Description of Work
I had a huge leak in the back yard from (as I learned later) bad work done by another irrigation company

02/22/2014

Vicki G.

Works great. We had the old dead grass removed, then installed the irrigation, then all new sod.

Description of Work
Installed sprinkler system on corner lot and small back yard, using drip irrigation for medians and beds, including Hunter controller with rain sensor.

01/23/2014

John T.

While having our home leveled, there were several times that the heavy lifting equipment blew the circuit breaker. The sprinkler system hasn't worked since. I called Kyle and left a message. Next morning he called and set a time in the afternoon. He was exactly on time, calling first to make sure I was back from a lunch date. He ran some tests and found a fuse had blown and after replacing it found that one of the 3 phases was still not operating. He replaced a part which had also shorted out and we were back up and running. We tested all 3 phases and they all operated as they were designed. Kyle had put the system in 12 plus years ago and I am always impressed that it was well designed and continues to work very well.

Description of Work
Our system was shut down after 12 years of flawless operation. He fixed it very quickly.

01/19/2014

Monnie H.

Made a deal for him to repair our system. Got the quote and agreed to the work. He was suppose to start the next week and never showed up, nor did he contact me as to why.

Description of Work
Failed to show

06/27/2013

JOE A.

A little hard to make connections but once he and his guys arrived they were quick and efficient, did a great job and an excellent price. I had used him before for the backflow test that the rip off city requires to stuff their coffers and he did a great job then. I will absolutely use him from now on rather than the high dollar local big name I have in the past.

Description of Work
general maintenance of the irrigation system. Replaced numerous heads and adjusted heads for maximum coverage.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

06/02/2013

Thomas T.

Kyle was prompt and did a full check of my system, including a backflow check. He adjusted some heads to prevent spillover onto the street, and adjusted watering days and times to be most economical. For all he did, I was shocked at how little he charged. I've used several companies, and Kyle was by far the most reasonable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services.

Description of Work
Backflow testing, sprinkler head repair and adjustment, full system check, setup of automatic timers

10/18/2012

Benjamin C.

They were fast and cleaned up everything. I took 8 bids for this system and they came in at a great price with the same products as the competition. Kyle supervised the entire operation and checked each zone himself. I am very satisfied with the system.

Description of Work
They installed a complete irrigation system for a very large lawn that has lots of flower beds and trees.

08/22/2012

Daniel S.

Went great. He inspected my back flow at almost a third of what other companies want.

Description of Work
Dirt cheap back flow valve testing.

Category irrigation systems

Install and maintain irrigation systems, backflow preventer testing & repair.

On New Insallations