AMERI-FLOORS

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2010

6009 Weber Road

Corpus Christi, TX 78413

Karndean Platinum Dealer, One Mannington Dealer, Anderson Wood Preferred Partner, 20 yrs open, owner has 48 yrs in flooring business, accept all major credit cards. Open 6 days a week. We Participate in the Thank A Veteran Program, "Honoring Those Who Have Served Us"...

08/08/2017

Tara P.

Great! Easy to work with & understand, stellar service!

Description of Work
New carpet & padding in one room.

Category carpet installation

05/18/2016

Terry C.

Description of Work
Installed new vinyl plank flooring,did a great job.

02/10/2016

Gloria C.

Description of Work
Installed Bedroom carpeting. Worked with us to meet our deadline. Great people.

03/15/2015

Lloyd B.

They were very professionalism. They were helpful in helping us choose the right flooring for our condo. All our questions about laminate flooring were answer in a professional manner, and to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Bought and install laminate flooring for my condo

10/17/2014

Rose B.

This is an excellent family-owned business that has been around a very, very long time. From helping us choose the type of flooring that best suited our needs to performing quality installation, they were there every step of the way. The installers were always on time, very professional, and courteous, and the finished product looks beautiful! We originally started shopping at [a major do-it-yourself store] and had requested a bid for the installation only to find they were nickel-and-diming us to an unacceptable point. The do-it-yourself store charges $35 per appliance or large furniture (sofa, each bed, etc) that have to be moved, plus other various fees that added up faster than I could believe. In contrast, Ameri-floors charges less per square foot to install and assessed only a small, reasonable fee for moving all of the furniture. Even more important to me than the cost, however, is the confidence I had that the floor would be installed correctly, would look beautiful, and should any problem arise during the one-year installation warranty period I know that I can pick up the phone and call and know I will receive a prompt, personalized response with no problems. I highly recommend this company in every respect, and I'm so very happy I chose them to install my flooring!

Description of Work
Installed LVP (Durham Plank) throughout our entire home.

01/23/2014

MICHELLE W.

Ameri-Floors did an excellent job. They tore out my ceramic tile, cleaned up the mess, and hauled away the debris. They installed approximately 600 square feet of vinyl tile and did an amazing job. My husband and I are delighted with the finished product. They were very professional and prompt in their service.

Description of Work
Ameri-Floors tore out my ceramic tile and installed vinyl tile.

02/04/2013

Bambi H.

I went into the showroom and she helped me ferret through all the possibilities. Within 3 weeks we had the floor down. We finished painting and trimming in the bedrooms and they came back in 4 more weeks to put down the carpet.

Description of Work
Bonnie gave me excellent advice about flooring to put in our "to be sold" home. She helped us choose a floor that is attractive, economical but hold up to the traffic of realtors and their clients. In fact, every perspective buyer commented on how beautiful the wood tile floors look. Our home was only on the market for 6 weeks. I attribute the quick sale largely to the beautiful job that Amerifloors perfomed. The installers arrived on time and cleaned up afterward.

Seaside Renovations, LLC

Providing custom tile work for the last 7 years in the Corpus Christi area! Specifically new construction in Port A for Cinnamon Shores and Palmilla beach. We have always done kitchen and bath remodeling and are looking to expand and grow our business. I currently employee 7 full time employees and would love to help you with your kitchen or bath projects! Thank you for considering us have a blessed day!

El Catrin Tile Services

We are a family owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety tile services that are customizable to each individual project. Restroom Remodels, Tub Removal, Power washing and Much More. We specialize in ceramic, porcelain and a variety of natural stone tile installation. Along side of the many varieties of hardwood, Luxury Vinyl, laminate or bamboo flooring. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! ​ ​We focus on customer service, practice respect and we strive hard for customer satisfaction.

Offers by El Catrin Tile Services on Angi

Sales, service, installation of all flooring products. Sales team informs customers, and helps direct them to make an informed decision of what flooring to use, that performs to their needs.

Rugs, wallpaper, installing other company's products, granite.