CLIMATE CARE AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING

Coppell, TX 75019

LICENSE NUMBER TACLB021211E

08/01/2017

Coni M.

It was around 11:00 pm or midnight, they came and did repair, they are very responsive, and they follow up. They have excellent customer service and great technician.

Description of Work
Came in for repair

01/12/2016

Kyle K.

12/18/2014

BRIAN C.

Description of Work
Replaced controller board in the furnace.

08/11/2014

Carole C.

Fine...did this once already.

Description of Work
New Air Conditioner for upstairs.

09/30/2013

Coni M.

The owner and his son came out around 11:30 pm at night to help me. They only charged me $30 extra for this emergency late night call. They are so honest and I really appreciated the owner's wisdom, truthfulness and sincerity. He could have easily gotten me for a major replacement cost but instead advised me to replace a certain part for about two hundred dollars with labor included. He fixed it and they left. The unit was banging around loudly outside and I immediately called them back several times! I was more concern this would disturb my neighbors, because it was loud!! I phone them, it went right into voice mail, however; they came right back and performed the easy fix of tightening some screws and it was just so simple to get the job done. My home is now cooling beautifully after the 30 minute service repair. I just want them, this family own business that feels more like good friendly neighbors know I truly and my family truly appreciate them coming out late hours and also how they came right back when they did. They offered to come out again to follow up but my unit is working perfectly. I found Climate Care on Angie's List and read excellent reviews. THANK YOU SO MUCH CLIMATE CARE AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING IN COPPELL, TX , you guys are wonderful!! It's so nice to make your acquaintance. I highly recommend them to family and friends. An A + Service Rating.

Description of Work
They performed an late night emergency service call for my AC.

09/27/2013

Lillie R.

Climate Care is an amazingly great company to work with. They go out of their way to provide terrific customer service. I have used them for many years and as a Realtor, they are the ONLY company I trust with my own home. They take care of the little details and things that other companies could probably get away with charging a fortune for are fixed for a reasonable amount. Sometimes they even talk me through a repair that I can do myself.

Description of Work
Checked out the AC and Heating units and serviced them for the winter.

08/28/2013

Oscar S.

Excellent service. Judy tried to troubleshoot my A/C problems before sending someone. The technician arrived hours before the initial appointed time. Friendly and quick service. Would definetly recommend.

Description of Work
DIAGNOSTIC/SERVICE CHARGE, 60/440 MFD RUN CAPACITOR replacement.

08/12/2013

Kyle K.

My A/C stopped working so I called Climate Care. They provided same day service since my A/C was out. Technician arrived early and completed the job in a timely manner. I watched him and he explained in detail what he was doing (freon pressure, Delta T, etc.). He didn't even charge extra for the tutorial.

Description of Work
Replaced a capacitor and added freon in one unit and serviced second unit.

02/12/2013

Vicki L W.

As always excellent.

Description of Work
We have an ongoing service contract with Climate Care. Twice a year they service our unit prior to cooling season and then again before winter. Climate Care installed our system 11 years ago. They have always been punctual and their technicians are very knowledgable about HVAC systems. I highly recommend Climate Care.

07/23/2012

Jay L.

I have been using Tim and Judy for over 10 years. I can't tell you how honest they have been. All the repairs have been so minor when they could have told me I needed a $500 fix. I have never spent over $200 on a repair and one time it was $60 for a bad relay. I found them by asking my honest and awesome plumber. For reference my unit is 26 years old and it just won't die. I have a home warranty but elected to not use them because the companies that come out to fix your unit come up with reasons to charge you more. The unit froze up and stopped working. They came out and cleaned the very dirty unit and put in three pounds of freon for $161.00. The cleaning and check up fee $69.95 included one pound of freon and the other two pounds were $46.00 each which is very cheap because the price of freon tripled earlier this year.

Description of Work
Cleaning and repairing of air conditioning outside unit and repair on inside unit. Services performed have been adding freon, replacing a relay and cleaning. I call them basically when the unit does not heat or cool.

07/20/2011

Vicki M.

First, they came and went in the attic and determined what was wrong with the airflow. There was no charge for this. They suggested the damper first, as that was inexpensive, then if that did not work, replace three ducts with slightly larger ones. The inexpensive alternative worked! They also came out a second time ( at no cost) for a slight adjustment. These technicians and Judi in the office are so very nice. They are always on time, and very professional. Total cost: $64.00

Description of Work
Installed a damper in a 10 inch duct to divert some air to a side of the house that was too warm.

06/15/2011

William H.

It was a minimal thing that needed to be done, and he did not charge me much for this. I had already figured I was going to have to buy a new unit or something like that. He did not try and up sell me to that point and he just got it running for the small fee.

Description of Work
He came in and fixed the switch on our AC unit.

08/29/2005

Vicki M.

ON TIME, VERY GOOD. WAS COMING IN AFTER ANOTHER COMPANY, FOUND PROBLEM OTHER COMPANY HAD NEGLECTED TO FIND IN NUMEROUS CALLS. REPLACED PART, CLEANED COILS FOR FREE. WAS AT MY HOUSE 2.5 HOURS, CHARGED $112 FOR PART/SERVICE AND $64 FOR CALL. MADE SURE UNIT WAS BLOWING COLD AIR BEFORE HE LEFT. WILL CALL FOR FUTURE NEEDS. CALLING THIS COMPANY SAVED ME HUNDREDS AS OTHER COMPANY HAD QUOTED A MINIMUM OF $700 TO REPLACE A DIFFERENT PART, TURNS OUT THAT WAS NOT EVEN THE PROBLEM. THEY EVEN CALLED US BACK ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON.

Description of Work
FOUND PROBLEM NOT FOUND BY OTHER COMPANY, REPLACED RELAY ON ATTIC UNIT, CLEANED COILS.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Webb Air Conditioning Company, Inc.

Family Owned and operated, full service air conditioning and heating company. Residential and commercial service, service, repair, maintenance, equipment replacements, addtions & new construction. Financing available to qualified buyers and all major credit cards accepted. Serving the DFW metroplex for over 70 years. Factory Authorized Dealer for Carrier systems. Experienced, ready and able to diagnose difficult air conditiong and heating issues!

Air Max Solutions A/C & Heating

With a decade of experience, we strive to provide exceptional quality air conditioning service at fair and competitive rates. We are fully insured, licensed and registered with the State of Texas. We keep your true needs in mind and provide you with what is needed for your system to run at its highest capacity-we never quote you our wants. Here at Air-Max Solutions A/C & Heating, we take pride in our work and provide superior service at reasonable rates without compromising quality.

Offers by Air Max Solutions A/C & Heating on Angi
    Sunny Service

Sunny Service employs only the best technicians for your air conditioner and furnace repairs as well as replacements. We can help with all your Cooling and Heating needs! Inquire about the popular Ductless Mini-Split system for you home today!

TACLB21211E