Alpine Radiant Construction

106 N Denton Tap Rd

Coppell, TX 75019

05/12/2015

Gabriela M.

the provider cancelled the service

Description of Work
The service was cancelled by the provider

06/03/2014

Amy S.

We did not have a good experience with this company. We purchased the Big Deal for attic insulation, and were then told they wouldn't be able to provide the service. Our money was refunded.

Description of Work
Attic Insulation

03/01/2014

Patricia R.

My money was refunded. |I was very upset that this was not fulfilled.

Description of Work
The offer was withdrawn before the service was provided.

01/13/2014

David C.

Frank and the crew were very professional and were able to work into my busy schedule. They showed up promptly on time ready to begin work immediately. They walked me through what they were installing and answered all my questions regarding the radiant barrier product. They had a team of 3 individuals including Frank which made the install go very quickly and efficiently. I would definitely use them again in the future. They are great to work with and Frank assured me that if anything went wrong in the future that he would come back to resolve the issue. The product is of very high quality and strength and I feel it will last for years to come.

Description of Work
Installed 1000 square feet of radiant barrier in attic space

12/02/2013

Kiki G.

I was informed that they could not provide the service.

Description of Work
I was informed that they could not provide the service.

11/30/2013

Helen C.

The company was to begin work at 9AM but had not arrived or called by 9:40 AM . I called them to ask why and was told they had unforeseen problems . I asked why did they not call me to let me know. They said " believe me your problems are nothing compared to ours" and hung up on me. I purchased this service on November 2,2013 and would like to receive a credit back to my credit card as soon as possible. Thank you, Helen Connelly

Description of Work
Nothing.

11/20/2013

M. Elaine S.

Did not get the service

Description of Work
Contractor backed out of deal. Stated Angie's list was notified and they were either going to find another contractor for me or refund my money. Interestinly enough Angie's list never notified me about doing either. I cannot believe that they did not sell many of these deals since it was $500.00 of insulation for $99.00. Please read the fine print this contractor was from Texaa and I live in Indianapolis. I truely hold Angie's list responsible. The contractor at least contacted me. They never did.

11/16/2013

JAIME H.

I inquired about the radiant barrier options that is provided by this company. I am not yet ready to perform this project but I will do so very soon (as soon as the budget allows for this :-)

11/13/2013

Eric K.

The workers arrived at the time and completed their work with excellence.

Description of Work
Radiant Barrier on the roof.

11/04/2013

Gregory H.

Frank came out and looked at my house and discussed insulation options. In a timely manner he sent me an estimate via e-mail that covered everything we talked about. I was out of town for work for several weeks and had to schedule the installation when I returned. Frank's workers showed up and installed the radiant barrier insulation quickly. While they were in the attic they noticed that one of my vents was never hooked up to an air vent in the house. As a result, I had been cooling and heating my attic unnecessarily the last 4 months since buying my house. They capped the vent until I could get an HVAC person out to hook it up. Frank stopped by to see how the job was going and to see if I had any questions or concerns. They then blew in the insulation quickly and efficiently and I am very pleased with the job they did. The whole installation for radiant barrier and blown in insulation only took 3 - 4 hours.

Description of Work
The original Angie's List deal was for radiant barrier insulation. However, as the house was 57 years old with only about 3 inches of blown in insulation we agreed to also blow insulation into the attic to make the house more energy efficient.

10/21/2013

Wesley P.

Perfect service. They showed up and were done and cleaned up in a few hours.

Description of Work
Installed radiant barrier

10/09/2013

Terry J.

This is the best company I have ever hired. I originally hired them to install the radiant barrier using the Angie's list coupon. I also requested that they install a turbine vent and 2 soffit vents. Everything was done very professionally, on time, and just as I requested. I was very impressed with the radiant barrier installation; it was somewhat difficult with 3 different attics. Two of the attics were difficult due to their smaller size and lower roof. I highly recommend Alpine Radiant Construction and have informed neighbors and friends of the great job they performed.

Description of Work
Provider installed foil type radiant barrier, a roof turbine vent, and 2 soffit vents.

09/30/2013

Lei W.

ARMA FOIL RADIANT BARRIER STAPLED TO RAFTERS COVERING ENTIRE ATTIC AREA INCLUDING ROOF PITCH: 1700 FT2 - 1000 ANGIES LIST COUPON. THEY CAME ON TIME AND FINISHED PROJECT IN 2 1/2 HOURS. TOTAL COST = $89 coupon + 700FT2 x 0.70 = $579.

09/19/2013

Debra B.

I bought an Angie's List coupon for the first 1000 feet of installed radiant barrier. After contacting Frank he came out immediately to confirm final measurements. The estimate will not be the same as the sq footage in the house because of the design and pitch of the roof, so expect more sq footage that your house. The price per sq foot was comparable to other radiant barrier prices. Frank and his crew arrived promptly and finished the work by mid-afternoon. The work was done very well and I expect to have at least a 20% savings on my electricity bill. Frank is extremely professional and I highly recommend his company for radiant barrier and insulation work.

Description of Work
Installed radiant barrier in the attic.

01/22/2013

Phyllis C.

The job went lovely. They kept things as clean as possible and were very open to explaining the process of the job. They kept up in the loop from start to finish and it exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
Alpine Radiant added attic insulation, built a nice cedar patio cover and made an outdoor kitchen.

Category awnings, decks, insulation, garage builders, hardscaping

01/14/2013

Jodi R.

Showed up promptly and professionally. My new roof looks awesome and the Radiant Barrier is nice too. Great company that does great work!

Description of Work
Very professional and answered all my questions.

Category insulation, roofing

Marygrove Awnings

For over 85+ years, Marygrove Awnings has been a resource for the finest ready-to-install awnings. Create a backyard paradise with our high-quality selection of awnings & accessories. Get a FREE estimate and save money on your next retractable awning when you call or submit a form with Marygrove. Proudly servicing Dallas and the surrounding area.

Dirt Defense

Dirt Defense Pressure Washing started only as a side hobby has grown into a professional commercial and residential pressure washing company. We pride ourselves on high quality work, and excellent customer service! We serve the nearby DFW community with pride! Text (972)-897-5835 to get your Pressure washing projected started today! Our Specialities: Driveways Concrete Sidewalk Fencing Patio and Deck Machinery Contact for More! Competitive Pricing and High Quality Work Owner-operated and looking to grow.

Ian M. Turner Contracting

HARDWOOD FLOORING, OUTDOOR KITCHENS, PATIOS, PAINTING-INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Patio covers, pavers, hardscapes,radiant barrier, insulation, ventilation, roofing, siding, painting, & power washing.