DONNY WEST

With Angi since September 2007

Hello I’m joal from Flying J’s Lawn Care Service I’m available to give a free estimate On lawn work and many other things you may need done feel free to call for any questions you might have We do Lawn cutting Tree trimming Brush and trash hauling Pressure washing Hedge cutting Hard scape Flower beds Leaf pick up Gutter cleaning Walk ways Weed barriers And we do pool cleaning

Easy Clippins is a family owned and operated and local in your neighborhood! We offer general lawn maintenance services and we like to keep our customers happy. Give us a call to setup a regular lawn cutting service! Our Family wants to give you back the precious time to the Family time in your very own Beautiful Lawn! Call us we will become a devoted service that you and your family will love! Michael 210-338-0775 -Mowing -Edging -Weed Eating -Raking -blowing -cleanups -prunning Have A Blessed Day!

Here at RMG Outdoor Services, we take pride in providing high customer service and customer satisfaction levels. If you aren't happy with our service, we will make it right. We chose to work in this industry because lawn care has been a passion all of our lives. Although we are a new business, we know our customers have this same passion. From the first contact to job completion, you will always know that your lawn is our lawn. Let us show you who we are. Call today!

09/12/2010

Very disappointing

Description of Work
Mr. West was surprised that his name was still on the list. He agreed to come see my property and give me a bid, however it was clear he didn't want to. It was even clearer when he neither showed up or called. I don't think he is looking for new customers.

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/14/2007

Donny is very accommodating. He will do any additional plantings or work I ask him to do without question. He does a great job with the lawn and is very reliable about coming on schedule. He is a dedicated and reliable worker.

Description of Work
Donny takes care of my routine lawn care. He trims, edges, plants, picks up debris. I pay him monthly.

Category lawn service