T&E Home Entertainment

At T&E Home Entertainment specializes in high-end Home Entertainment systems of $35,000 or more. We pride ourselves on world class, expert customer service with over 15 years of technology experience. We are prepared to take on any top-of-the-line Home Entertainment installation job....

Solo Designs

Est.2011 Team of Certified LightingTechnicians in the field...specializing in all... Commercial / Residential / Holiday Lighting Indoor / Outdoor / Landscape Hardscape & Water Feature Lighting (Pools, Fountains, Docks Etc.) & Much More

12/20/2019

Couldn’t ask for better service and knowledge. My home audio is finally exactly the way I want it! I would hire these guys again for any home audio or tv needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stereo & Home Theater Systems, TV Sales

CATEGORY home theater design,tv sales

07/15/2019

The installation went very smoothly. They are professionals who know what they are doing, yet they offer the responsiveness of a small company which puts large companies to shame. I will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV, receiver, speakers, Blu-ray, etc installation.

05/16/2019

I contacted T&E and had them come out to discuss what I had in mind. They spent quite a bit of time with me going over what my immediate goal was with the sound solution. What I really liked is that they also took the time with me to discuss what I might want to do in the future as well as if I wanted to integrate some existing theater room a/v or great room a/v into the solution. Once we worked t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a new home in Oct 2018. I wanted to install a sound solution in the house where I could have speakers at various locations inside and outside my home that could be individually controlled to each play unique music or sound selections, all play the same selection or any combination of unique or same depending on speaker selection. The control of sound solution needed to allow me to control speaker selection, audio source and sound level anywhere inside or outside (in the yard) of the house. Finally I wanted an expandable solution so that in the future I could add additional speakers in other areas of the home or yard.

05/15/2019

It was wonderful. Very competent, they don't give up, they make it work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the entire home entertainment system and whole house automation.

05/15/2019

They were very fantastic, knowledgeable, on-time, they didn't recommend anything we didn't need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a full install of a smart home, all the devices that used in a smart home.