GREENSCAPE INNOVATIONS LLC

1501 Ashland Dr

Conroe, TX 77385

hardscaping202177316
Driveway paver extension

We are a family owned and operated, full service landscape company. We do everything from weekly lawn maintenance to outdoor living areas. We services all of Montgomery county and parts of north Harris. We offer warranties on all services and installations. Install the best, repair the rest!...
Driveway extension  project

hardscaping

202177316
Landscape project
Landscape

lawn & landscaping

202177385

lawn & landscaping (85)irrigation system (45)lawn care (27)hardscaping (21)fence company (14)Patios (13)mulch delivering (12)tree service (8)stone & gravel (8)drain pipe installation (6)driveway gate installation (4)excavating (3)

06/01/2022

Dale B.

Rating would have been five stars had the owner provided the training for the controller as promised. Due to another contractor not providing agreed upon work, we needed a sprinkler system installed quickly. The owner showed up the day I called and provided a quote for a five zone system. The quote was about $1000 higher than another quote we received, but we went with Greenscape because we felt they could install the system in the required timeframe. They had a job cancelation two days after we accepted the quote and showed up at 9 AM and started the installation. The job was finished by noon the next day. The crew was hard working and knowledgeable and worked in hot weather to complete the project. The coverage of the system is good and our lawn is responding nicely. While they are expensive, you get what you pay for and will hire Greenscape Innovations in the future for our landscaping needs.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system installation

Category concrete repair,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 05/08/2022

09/27/2021

Catherine N.

First of all, they do very good hardscaping and landscaping work - very talented. I am a returning customer who needed help with my sprinklers as they were not appropriate for my newly designed backyard. They were very responsive in the beginning, sent out one of their sprinkler guys who told me that we needed to add a zone and he was pretty confident he could do that with the old system (took off cover and showed me the slots.) I told him that there was only six zones on the system itself so just let me know if we needed to upgrade. The quote i received was to replace 10 heads - not add a zone. After asking for the bid for an upgrade - I then eventually received a quote for a new system (W-fi) that had 12 zones. I did research on the unit and it seems good but thought if i had 12 zones it would be nice to break up some of the zones so I could have more control over certain areas of the yard (roses, muddy areas etc.) This is where the issues started....i asked for a call to discuss directly and via email just to be redirected to the bids that were not addressing my concerns (more than once.) I was told by Sam that he would call me right back but never did. The last straw was when Brianna said Sam would be at my house between 9 and 11am on a Friday to discuss - no show. I emailed into the office and was told he would reach out when he was on the way (?) I then txtd Sam and let him know I had to leave just in case he was still planning to come by (by this time it was 3pm) and would be available after 5pm. He then said if not after 5 (no show) he would be by "tomorrow", Sat 9 to 11am - again a no show. Again i txted to let him know i had to leave at 1pm Saturday - nothing. I emailed them this morning to express my disappointment - nothing. Not an apology for wasting my time - nothing. To be clear, i spent close to if not an even $20k with them upgrading my hardscaping and plants. The lack of courtesy and blatant lack of appreciation for my past business is perplexing. To be fair - my hardscaping and plants look really good. The flagstone patio looks very good. Service on the "smaller" jobs to keep things beautiful is lacking.

Description of Work
I am a returning customer - upgrade in sprinklers for the plants they installed last year

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

09/15/2021

Shernette A.

It went well. The end result is beautiful They did an amazing job

Description of Work
Sprinkler System, Sodding, paths

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

Review for GREENSCAPE INNOVATIONS LLC - 1501 Ashland Dr, Conroe, TX - 39474490

10/12/2020

Joel M.

GreenScape provided me with a fair quote. We obtained several quotes and noted GreenScape to be the most expensive, and as such, we decided to go with another company, Nonetheless, I have all confidence that they would have done a great job.

Description of Work
Replacement Fence

Category concrete repair,fencing

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

08/30/2020

Linda & Charles M.

This was a $30,000 job. We were pleased with everything except the planting. We feel things that grow fast were planted too close to other plants. We lost some plants due to being covered completely by overgrowth, this happened in less than a year. Otherwise Sam and his crew did a nice job. If I were to use them again I would need to be more knowledgeable about the plants he intended to put in.

Description of Work
Added patio, walkway, fountain and extensive landscaping.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,mulch,drain pipe,fountains,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

08/09/2020

Lia J.

We've had Greenscape out several times - they installed a beautiful ranch style fence around our property with a vinyl coated welded wire insert (to keep the dogs in) and several gates. They also painted the whole project and made sprinkler repairs where necessary. They are great at communicating and do beautiful work. They're coming again next week to fix some irrigation issues. Highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
New ranch style fence, sprinkler repairs, painting (fence)

Category concrete repair,excavators,fencing,irrigation systems,driveway gates

Work Completed On 08/09/2020

Review for GREENSCAPE INNOVATIONS LLC - 1501 Ashland Dr, Conroe, TX - 38784295

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, it has been a pleasure working at your beautiful home & earning your business over & over again. We look forward to future projects!

08/07/2020

Leah G.

The representative arrived on time and understood the issue with zone 1 and also adding time to the flower bed zones. He immediately went to work and fixed the valve that was causing zone 1 to not work. He, also, checked all the heads and replaced one. He was very professional and knowledgeable on the system. We have used this company for landscaping, and they did a great job. We will continue to use them not only at this home, but at our next home.

Description of Work
Sprinkler zone 1 would not come on either automatic or manual.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

Thank you so much for the review! We look forward to servicing you again soon!

11/30/2019

Lance D.

Did a great job on a complex repair. Saved us money compared to the other companies.

Description of Work
Sewer Pipe Repair/Replacement

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to have saved you money on this project!

10/18/2019

Michael L.

Great service, on time and within the quoted price. This is our third time with them, and they are our preferred landscape maintenance company.

Description of Work
General clean up, mulch, removal and replacement of dead plants

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

Thank you so much for your review and your continued business with Greenscape. We hope to hear from you soon!

07/10/2019

Richard H.

Nelson, the technician arrived within the time window, He was dressed in company logo clothing. He asked about three questions and determined the problem and after getting my approval, went to work right away. His diagnosis was correct and my system started working. He then checked all zones and found several sprinkler heads that were broken underground along my driveway due to someone driving over the head. I think the charge was a bargain and I recommend highly with A+.

Description of Work
Diagnose and repair lawn irrigation system

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

Thank you so much for the great review of our technician Nelson. We are glad we serviced you quickly & efficiently. We hope we can service you again in the Future!

Sprinkler installation and repair, landscape lighting installation and repair, tree service, Lawn maintenance, fertilizing, pond installation, water feature, patios, fence installation and repair, retaining walls, sodding, mulching, insect control, fungus treatment, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, plant and tree installation, rock work, grading, drainage solutions, seasonal color, transplanting, pool reroutes, Terracing, Pergolas, excavating, stump grinding, fencing other services just call.

Painting