1st Choice Exterior Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2011

Over 25 years experience in the landscaping and remodeling industry. Quality products and quality installation....

Saxon Roofing & Repair

Free Roof Inspections for insurance claims due to the recent hail storms* Hello, my name is Stephen Saxon. I am Owner Operator of Saxon Roofing.I was 1st Est. in 1983 in Harris County as: "Saxon Roofing & Repair". We are now a sister company of: Turn Key Construction; which I also own and operate. I have a A+ RATING with the BBB and am a certified Master Shingle applicator. I'm also Certified as a qualified TPO commercial Roof applicator. I have both a Residential Roofing crew and a separate Commercial Roofing crew. Typically I only ask for the cost of material in advance or at the time of delivery. Then the balance is due upon final completion of job. For convenience we offer payment with use of: Visa or MasterCard, cash or check.

Offers by Saxon Roofing & Repair on Angi
Unique Outdoor Illumination and Mosquito Pros

Unique Outdoor has been proudly serving Houston and the surrounding areas for over 17 years. All work is done in house by licensed technicians.

Whitmans Contracting and Roofing

We offer contracting, residential and commercial roofing, roof replacement, leak repair, and maintenance. We do it right the first time. We provide a consultative approach allowing our customers to achieve their project goals within their budget. We perform re-roof projects and successfully repair more leaks than anyone in Houston.

05/14/2012

We were really happy with the work. He showed up on time and got right to work. He did a good job. There haven't been any problems with the system.

Description of Work
They did landscape lighting for our shrubs. They added a transformer, too.

Category outdoor lighting

Windows, siding, patios, remodeling - sunrooms, patio enclosures, kitchen & bathroom.

NA