Roger The Roofer, LLC

Founded 2019 •

6409 COLLEYVILLE BLVD

Colleyville, TX 76034

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Roofing Inspection and small repair

Roofing Inspection and small repair

roofing
Roof inspection and small repair. Pipe jacks needed sealant to stop a water leak.

Roger The Roofer, LLC is a local, family owned roofing company with 5 project managers and Roger the owner. We keep it simple with on time communication, fair pricing on repairs, and on full roof replacements we specialize in storm restoration from current and previous wind and hail damage. Whether your project manager is Roger or one of his five dedicated project managers, you will only deal with one person from start to finish. From initial inspection, the bid, the work, the final inspection, and lastly the exchange of funds for your receipt/warranty, you will deal directly with your project manager. Our office is used throughout the day by each of us, but to find all of us at the office at one time is a rare occasion. We generally are visiting you. But your always welcome to come visit us. We work and live in our service areas and we strive for excellence! Our hope is to earn an excellent 5 Star Review, your referrals, and your future roof related business. ...

roofing (14)gutter repair (3)pressure washing (1)

03/25/2022

Paula L.

Juston goes above and beyond to deliver excellent customer service satisfaction. Fantastic! Awesome! Great! people. He was very knowledgeable from the time I called. Unlike the other roofing company that just wanted to sell me a bunch of hogwash. We are extremely pleased with our roof replacement. Gutters we never had 20 years No! More pouring down rain on your head when you come out the front door. And can’t forget the driveway and sidewalks. They look! brand new. If you are in need of a roofing company. Roger the Roofer is your guy You won’t be disappointed. In fact. Be prepared to be amazed. The Lashley’s

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement, Full home gutters, extensive wood sheathing replaced, and powerwashed driveway and walkways after job was completed.

Category gutter repair,roofing,pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

Ms. [Member Name Removed], you made my day. Thanks for the recognition!!! It’s nice when customers recognize how serious we take roofing and the little details…

12/17/2021

Ben W.

Arrived exactly when promised. Supportive and positive attitude. Competent work without leaving any mess. Fantastic & professional service.

Description of Work
Wind damaged shingle repair.

Work Completed On 12/17/2021

Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your review!

12/10/2021

Valerie J.

Juston with Roger the Roofer, goes above and beyond to deliver excellent customer service satisfaction. Juston and his team did a fantastic job on my roof replacement. I could not be more pleased. I recommend Roger the Roofer for your roofing needs.

Description of Work
Full Premium IR Roof Replacement + Full Gutters and Leaf Guard + Facia and French Drain Repairs

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 10/26/2021

Thanks for your business. Merry Christmas!

07/31/2021

Dan A.

My house was hit hard by egg-sized hail in April 2021 so I called 3-4 roofers, including Roger the Roofer, shortly afterwards to assess the damage. Juston Preble with Roger the Roofer was the first to come and by far the most thorough in his inspection. He even used a drone to aerially photograph the roof so that physically getting on the roof wasn’t necessary – both for his own sake (steep slopes) and not causing further roof damage. The photos revealed the hail completely pierced the existing shingles exposing the underlayment in numerous places throughout the entire roof which meant my roof was at imminent risk of leaking. Of course, Juston already had quite a few roof replacements scheduled ahead of me but said he would be willing to call others ahead of me whose roof was not imminently at risk of leakage to see if they would be willing trade places on his schedule. Due to Roger the Roofer’s high rating in Angi, was recommended by my insurance company, and Juston’s very good first impression, I hired Roger the Roofer do my roof repair and gutter replacement. I was not disappointed. Thanks to Juston and his other client agreeing to trade places on his schedule, Juston was able to have my roof replaced the week following my first contact with him. Even though my existing roof didn’t have any turbo exhaust vents, Juston installed 3 of them with no upcharge in spite of not being covered by insurance. While the gutter replacement didn’t happen until some weeks later, that was expected. But similar to the vents upgrade, Juston offered to and did install upgraded gutter downspouts from what I had previously with no upcharge (and also not covered by insurance). Last but not least, once all the work was completed, Juston had someone come pressure wash my driveway to remove the marks the hail made at no extra charge. To say the least, I was very impressed with the quality of work Roger the Roofer did under Juston’s team and his willingness to go the extra mile. I would definitely would hire him again (although I hope to not have to) and highly recommend his company.

Description of Work
Roof & Gutter Replacement Due to Hail Damage

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

Thanks for the unexpected review!!!

11/26/2020

Peter D.

Over all Experience Service Performance - Yes Hire Again - Yes Thanks for all his worked: Inspection a roof and Re-Paired and all pipe Jacks on the roof with No Charged His worked an Excellence.

Description of Work
Roof Inspection and small repair.

Work Completed On 11/26/2020

Review for Roger The Roofer, LLC - 6409 COLLEYVILLE BLVD, Colleyville, TX - 39050983

Thanks for your review and business!

09/23/2020

Clara Walace H.

We were so very pleased to work with Juston and his crew. First of all Juston is an excellent communicator...always kept us up to date with the process. He was on the job with his crew during roof replacement and made sure everything went perfectly. He went the extra mile to make sure we were happy with his service. The quality of their work is great. Juston has checked back with us several times after completion to make sure all is ok. If you need a roof or related work...HIRE THEM. Clara and Robert Holmes

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/23/2020

Steve M.

Great. Very efficient hard working crew. Cleaned up well. Reasonable charge.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/02/2020

Melody G.

It went Great!!! Justin knows his stuff. I would recommend him for sure. I was very happy with his knowledge.

Description of Work
Assisted with insurance claim and assessment of roof ventilation and the cost to make improvements.

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

09/01/2020

Parag G.

They did a good job. They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They repaired and put the shingles on my roof.

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/31/2020

Bob M.

They did an excellent job, took care of the property, they were professional, they did everything I ask them to do, very courteous, I ask for special protection and they did it.

Description of Work
They replace the roof in my house.

Work Completed On 03/13/2019

Thanks for the opportunity to replace your roof and thanks for the review!

Full Roof Replacements All Repairs Free - Annual Roof Inspections Annual Roof Inspections w/ Annual Maintenance & Cleaning Free Bids on Repairs Sky Light Repair and Replacement Leak Repair Flashing Repair Roof Top Accessories Repair/Replacement Turbine Replacement

New Solar Tube Install

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal
On site discount based on circumstances.