Chibli Stone Works

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2008

101 Quail Run

Colleyville, TX 76034

Family owned & operated. Have been in business for 32 yrs. and we excel in making your new stone installation dreams a reality. We are sticklers for Customer Satisfaction and ensuring that you have a top notch experience with your outdoor living upgrade. As a new installation specialist, we are not currently scheduling any repair work at this time. Please read reviews from other Angie's List members to see how we can help your family too!...

12/18/2020

Derek P.

Competence, quality, & value. Erosion on one side of the lot threatened a shift that would crack the 16,000 gallon swimming pool because the wood "retaining wall" was failing. Mr Chibli identified a way to install a concrete-footed, stone retaining wall without tearing out the fence. (A different contractor said that was the only way to do the job, which added $5000 to the contractor's bid - after I'd paid $5000 last year to install the fence.) Mr Chibli's crew did all the necessary excavation, built the wall, and finished out the 90' project in a day and a half. Total cost was under $6500. Incredible craftsmanship, and incredibly satisfied with the Chibli Stone Works.

Description of Work
Retaining wall

Category appliance repair,pavers, gravel

06/04/2019

Brant B.

Work went as planned and the results look great!

Description of Work
Low (less than 1') rock wall along fence and rock steps in back yard.

Category hardscaping

10/02/2018

Dana Y.

Good. Everything was completed as expected. He got the job done in less than 2 days, as he had it very well staffed. They cleaned up the worksite and returned my neighbor's stone path to its original layout.

Description of Work
I had a 68 ft retaining wall made of landscape timbers that was 30 years old and falling down. Chibli removed the old wall, removed about 6 inches of dirt, replaced a french drain and built a stone retaining wall. It looks great.

Category excavators,hardscaping

06/11/2018

Kathy I.

I have been meaning to submit this for some time - we had such a terrific experience. We had an old wood deck removed and replaced with concrete pavers. The work was completed quickly while we were out of town, and the team was incredibly professional. We ended up asking to have some of the stones re-placed to align better with the lines of the house, and we were not charged for the re-work. I was very pleased overall.

Description of Work
Back Deck Pavers

Category decks,hardscaping

[Member Name Removed], We appreciated the opportunity to work for you. Thank You, Eduardo Chibli

04/18/2018

Tricia W.

Eduardo gave us a bid, and then when a job fell through the next week he called to see if his crew could come to our house instead. We obliged and are pleased with the results. He was able to have his crew create exactly what was in my mind's eye in a single day. The new stonework blends in perfectly with the existing structure and looks like it was always there. The cost was reasonable and a minor repair handled professionally the same day.

Description of Work
Raised beds built around existing stonework of pool, added stepping stones, leveled side yard and added decomposed granite

Category hardscaping

Thank You for the opportunity and so glad you are happy with your new stonework. Eduardo

03/25/2018

Jeannie H.

I've used Chibli Stoneworks before, and I'm as pleased this time as I was earlier. I knew basically what I wanted, which I explained to Eduardo and showed him a picture for reference; he offered a few helpful suggestions, then put his guys to work on it, and they created exactly what I wanted, except maybe prettier! I can't recommend this company highly enough. I think his pricing is fair -- not what you'd call cheap, but it's definitely worth the money you spend.

Description of Work
Redo the patio -- change shape and cover with stone; plus other minor stonework

Category concrete repair,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios

I was a pleasure working again for this member. Patio & Steps came out great! Thank You, [Member Name Removed]

01/10/2018

Dean J.

Eduardo and his team were terrific. Great work - done quicker than expected. Quality work - will definitely use again when we do the driveway!!!

Description of Work
Flagstone patio

Category decks,hardscaping

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I'm glad you are pleased with our work.

12/05/2017

Michelle S.

It went great! Mr. Chibli is very easy to work with. He came out and measured, then about a week later emailed the estimate. I bought the coupon for $250.00 off the total price, and we set a tentative construction date. That fell through, so we rescheduled for a Friday, and they were actually able to start work a day early. They built the three low walls on the Thursday, and did some minor repair to the original walkway. The walkway repairs were rather a challenge because we'd watered and I hadn't had a chance to sweep away all the leaves (I didn't know they were coming that day till that morning). Chibli asked that we mark the problem areas with chalk, which we did, and the work group came back the following Tuesday and did an excellent job of point and tuck. I did have to ask that the workers not rinse out the mortar buckets on my plants. They were rather surprised at the request but did comply. I would recommend cordoning off areas of the landscape that you want to have avoided. I had already done this to stop my neighbor's construction crew from tromping around in my yard. I am very happy with both the new walls and the work to repair the mortar on the original walkway. The new walls blend seamlessly with the older walkway. Chibli Stoneworks definitely does a quality job!

Description of Work
We had Chibli Stone build a stone walkway for us in 1995, and it needed some point and tuck work done on the mortar. We also wanted three low stone walls built to create terraces in our front yard. Due to the slope of the yard, much of the topsoil that had originally been on the yard had washed down the slope and had already killed a tree.

Category landscaping,masonry,hardscaping

Thank you for the work [Member Name Removed].

11/12/2017

Nicole L.

From start to finish Mr. Chibli was professional, punctual, true-to-his-word, communicated well. The retaining wall looks amazing. We had zero problems with workers, payment, miscommunication, mess. We would hire again. Time will tell on the workmanship, but we think it looks beautiful, sturdy and professional. SO happy we finally have a new retaining wall to keep our neighbor's yard from falling into ours! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Take down of old wooden retaining wall and replacement with stone wall.

Category excavators,landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I'm glad you are pleased.

08/01/2017

Travis S.

They were very prompt and professional. They do good quality work at a reasonable price.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Thank You [Member Name Removed].

Lonestar Masonry Repair

Lonestar Masonry Repair specializes in residential and commercial masonry repair service. Our services include brick repair, crack repair, stone repair, mortar matching, chimney and fireplace repair, mortar cap repair, firebox repair, archway repair, patio repair, walkway repair and masonry restoration. To learn more about our services give us a call at 817-709-6834 to schedule your free estimate. Ask us about our military, first responders, and educators discount. http://lonestarmasonryrepair.com/

Martinez Masonry & Landscaping

At Martinez Masonry, our goal is to turn your design ideas into reality. Whether you are seeking additions to enhance your home/business, or repair existing masonry and/or landscaping, we can help. Call us today to schedule a consultation.

Tecton Stoneworks

Tecton Stoneworks is a division of Utter Construction Company which has been in business since 1995. UCC-Tecton offers diverse expertise, installing all types of masonry materials including: brick, pavers, concrete block, stone, glass block, cultured stone, cast stone and thin stone veneer. Over the past ten years, our clients have requested the use of stone more often than any other masonry material. Because of the growing demand, this new division of UCC is being formed, to more accurately meet the needs of our clientele. Aaron Utter, owner of UCC, is a third-generation stone and brick mason. He learned masonry under the guidance of his father, Loyall Utter, who learned from Aaron's grandfather, J. L. Vandergriff. Honesty and integrity are the foundation of UCC and Tecton Stoneworks. Our utmost desire is to earn your trust and develop a business relationship that will last for years to come. We have an ever-growing list of satisfied clients and references, available upon request. Unlike other stone masonry companies, Tecton Stoneworks warranties all new construction for two years, and carries commercial liability insurance. We also accept all major credit cards for your convenience.

Flagstone patios, flower bed borders, stone or brick columns, stone steps, stone retaining walls, outdoor fireplaces, outdoor kitchens & bars. Fire pits, stone veneers, walkways, stepping stones. While I stand behind my work and past projects and gladly follow up with my customers, we do not offer small repairs for other companies' work.