Malek Service Company

Founded 1989 •

• Trade License Number
  • M-42762

College Station, TX 77840

At Malek Service Company, we’ve proudly met the needs of residential and commercial customers throughout Central Texas for more than 30 years. As a locally owned and operated business, we’ve worked hard to build our reputation as an air conditioning, heating, plumbing and electrical company where making a difference in your life is our priority. We pride ourselves in having the best customer service from start to finish and look forward to earning your business. WORKING WITH CONTRACTORS YOU CAN TRUST A well-designed, well-maintained home can provide for your comfort needs no matter what conditions are like outside. If it’s time to have repair work done on your A/C unit or if you’re considering buying a new water heater, it’s essential that you work with a professional contractor who can provide you with the guidance needed to make the right buying decisions for your space. Every technician at Malek Service Company has either graduated from an accredited College or has been sent to an intense technical school funded by Malek Service Company before being broken out as a technician. We pride ourselves in having the most knowledgeable and well-rounded service technicians that the state of Texas has to offer. Not only are our technicians put through school but they are also subjected to our Malek training program which includes weekly in-house training as well as webinar classes that are given by top industry names in order for us to stay on the cutting edge of technology....

4.3

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (10)

07/13/2017

Very well! Very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine summer check up. Part was getting weaker but did not need to be replaced immediately. Told him to replace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2017

04/11/2017

Malek did a great job as always. A small mess was left behind that they didn't clean up but other than that - I put my trust in Malek. A few years ago, we had a new AC installed by a local vendor (IT WAS NOT DONE RIGHT). Malek came out and fixed everything that was wrong and we were completely satisfied with their work and professional customer service. We have been with Malek ever since and will ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2017

11/07/2016

After a power outage the previous day we woke up to a hot house on a Saturday morning. We were having a birthday party for a friend that evening and had to get it fixed quickly. We called and they were at the house within an hour and had it fixed about 30 minutes later. All in time for the house to be cooled down before any guests arrived.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency call on a weekend..

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2016

02/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Malek for all my HVAC needs for years - since 2000. I trusted them with being the professionals I thought they were. I just found out, when I replaced 2 of my HVAC Systems that when Malek replaced all of my ductwork and most of my HVAC systems in 2000 that they left the return ducts open (did not seal the return ducts) between the house and the attic, leaving the house open to humidity, allergens, heat and cold. The Malek repairman saw that in June of 2015 but did not send anyone to repair the problem. No wonder my home had uneven heating and cooling areas and my electric bill was "over the top" despite all I did to save energy. |Malek was more intent on my acquiring the high cost maintenance contract than they were doing a professional job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2015

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced A/C unit. Easy to work with. Installed unit next day. very pleased will use again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2015

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We feel that they overcharged and also proposed |unnecesary work | |over $800 for diagnostic visits seems unreasonable

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2015

04/10/2015

Great. My second year using Malek.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/c maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2015

08/30/2014

Malek's tech called back quickly and arrived within the hour. He quickly identified and repaired the problem. Malek's is my new HVAC vendor! Great service and customer focus.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC unit not cooling over Labor Day weekend.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2014

09/05/2013

We are very satisfied with Malek Service. All arrangements for removal and replacement of our 12.5 year old HVAC system were made over the phone. Jesse and his crew arrived at 8:30 A.M. on 9/4/2013 and were done with the installation of the new, correctly sized HVAC by 2:00 P.M. All team members were very professional and completed the work as promised. In conjunction with the HVAC installation we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and Replaced HVAC System

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2013

06/03/2013

I have used Malek for several years now after using many other HVAC companies in the area. They are by far the most professional, competent, and informative company that I have used. They are quick to tell you if there are any other problems they may see on other equipment while they are in your attic or other areas we may not normally go, which I really appreciate. They have always installed exce...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new energy efficient Carrier Air Conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2013