Little Guys Movers

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2013

5503 Raymond Stotzer Pkwy

College Station, TX 77845

Whether you are buying your first place, downsizing, or just making another stop along your journey, Little Guys Movers will get you there. For two decades, we have been providing fast, friendly and affordable service to take the stress out of moving day. When you work with us, you can count on meticulous, careful handling of your possessions in professional moving vans, and accurate customized price quotes - with no surprises....

09/13/2016

Lauren M.

Little Guys Movers were great! They coordinated with a separate branch of the company to arrange getting loaded and unloaded for my trip and provided two confirmation calls prior to service. The two employees that unloaded my U-Haul truck were courteous and quick. They did a great job efficiently packing my things into a small storage unit!

Description of Work
I needed a U-Haul truck to be unloaded into a storage unit.

06/19/2016

Mike W.

The company called to confirm move one week prior to the move, and again the day before. On the day of the move, Joey, James and Travis showed up on time which, very frankly, was a pleasant surprise. They introduced themselves to me, were quite polite, and to a man, were friendly, but professional. First, they looked at what they were going to move, and then started packing their truck. It was good to notice that none of them slacked off, all did whatever needed doing when it was time to do it. The loading of the truck took about 2 hours, and we were off to my new home. At the new home, they set the boxes in the rooms I had indicated on the boxes, placed the furniture in the locations I told them to, and even hooked up the washer and dryer. There was no damage to any of my furniture, and none of the boxes were crushed. The final price was remarkably close to the original estimate. I had given them an accurate and complete listing of what they were going to move, so I believe that additional effort on my part made the estimate more reliable. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to move a small household.

Description of Work
Moved my household goods from Crockett, TX to Bryan, TX - about 90 miles

02/18/2016

Beverly A.

Description of Work
They moved office furniture and boxes to another location in town. They were able to schedule move same week we called, and did work efficiently and within estimated time frame.

08/24/2015

Bill J.

Little Guys Movers moved me on Saturday 8-8-15 - 4 guys - excellent experience - they took care to make sure everything was moved without any damages - then they returned to my old house and loaded items that I gave to my son and moved it to his house - I am very pleased with my experience and highly recommend Little Guys Movers to anyone needing to move in the Bryan/College Station area - quality service and reasonable prices

Description of Work
moved my furniture and boxes

03/10/2015

Billy J.

They did a great job. Showed up right on time. took the time to protect doorways and floor from damage. they were extremely efficient and amazed me by doing the complete job in under 2 hours including loading, travelling across town, unloading, and setting up beds, etc.

Description of Work
They moved all my furniture from my apartment to my new home.

12/04/2014

Norma S.

They were great. They were very efficient, polite, helpful, they were on time, friendly, honest, and professional. It was excellent! I couldn't ask for better.

Description of Work
I used Little Guys Movers twice for an apartment move. I used the one on College Station in December last year and then I used the one in Austin again on the 1st of September this year.

11/10/2014

Theresa D.

This is second time we've used Little Guys. The first time was to unload our uhaul into an apartment and storage unit. This time was to move from the apartment and storage unit to our new home. Great personal service over the phone, good written estimates and explanations about how it might differ on the actual move day (I didn't know exactly how many boxes I would have.) The movers were friendly and polite. Knew their business, no messing around. They worked non-stop for 4 hours! I have confidence in the company in that they are honest and upfront about costs, they send professional, trustworthy people. I will recommend them and use them again if needed.

Description of Work
Moved us from an upstairs apartment and separate storage shed to a house.

06/30/2014

Alfred B.

Description of Work
They moved some furniture and boxes into a storage unit so that we could stage our home for sale. They were professional and careful with our things and very pleasant.

05/28/2014

John C.

I used Little Guys back in March to unload a rental truck. They were fine - nothing special, but perfectly adequate. I moved last week from my old townhouse into my new home. When I contacted them, they quoted me roughly $700 for the job. Later that morning, a local competitor quoted me $400 - $500 for the same job, and I informed Little Guys that I would be going with the competitor. Apparently their internal communication is not very good, as the moving crew leader called me on move day to tell me that he was running late for a move that I had already cancelled.

Description of Work
Unload rental truck.

11/13/2013

Joseph R.

Called and got an estimate. Gave general list of items to be moved, and was given an estimate on the spot over the phone. It was cheaper than others I had gotten, and the conversation with the guy was pleasant, so we decided to go with them. Guys showed up on time, were very nice and professional. Put up padding around door jam to avoid damage. We went on a walkthrough to discuss what all would be moved, then they got to work. They were quick and efficient and got everything into the truck, then we did a final walkthrough to make sure everything was done. They had no problem picking up some additional items during the final walkthrough.They kept the place clean and didn't cause any damage. These guys were professional, and took care to not damage any of our furniture. They worked quickly, and the estimate was accurate. They worked with us on additional items with no upcharge. These guys are great, highly recommended.

Description of Work
Long distance move from Spring to BCS.

07/01/2013

James R.

Movers arrived on-time and loaded furniture from the first location, then to my storage unit and loaded several other items. Everything was unloaded at my house and placed in the appropriate room. The movers were careful but fast. Nothing was damaged.

Description of Work
Moved large furniture and appliances from 2 locations to my house

04/11/2013

Karl W.

I gather that these are Texas Tech students out to make a few bucks. They were nice guys, did a good job, and their backs are much younger than mine. When the time comes to move into our new house in College Station, we will call the local Little Guys here, based on our experience with them in Lubbock.

Description of Work
We rented PODS units and Little Guys loaded our furniture and packed boxes into them, for shipment and storage.

G&M Haulers Moving and Storage Co

G&M HAULERS MOVING AND STORAGE CO. is a College Station moving company that provides a high quality moving service in and around the Brazos Valley area (College Station/Bryan). We primarily move students and families in the Brazos Valley, as well as moving people out of town or state. We will also move various items such as motorcycles, 4-wheelers, playscapes, hottubs, pool tables, and many other items. This is a company owned by two Aggies who found the need to provide a high quality moving service at a reasonable price. Our commitment to our customers is to move people at a fast rate while providing the best quality service that we possibly can. Our number one goal is to keep our customers happy and in doing so, they will let others know about our excellent yet affordable service. This is why we are the fastest growing moving company in the area. Our prices will always stay reasonably low to keep gaining new customers. Find somebody with a lower rate, which is near impossible, and we will beat it! We do move people to other cities inside the state of Texas. If moving outside the Bryan/College Station area, please contact us for a price quote because these prices would vary depending on the distance traveled and the amount of material needed to be moved.

Love's Pro Moving Company LLC.

We have the experience and dedication for all your direct Long-Distance Moving needs! That's right, your items will arrive as long as it takes to drive straight there (not weeks like other companies, moving your items up to 7 more times risking damage). We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our moving crews are friendly AND know what they are doing. We only bring on quality and experienced movers to send into your home, the top of this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Also servicing local moves within Texas and relocation to / from Texas within the 48 States. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

PersonalChefsPlus

PersonalChefsplus provides all moving/labor needs from residential to commercial services. Book in advance or same day for those last-minute moves. We are partner we the leaders in moving innovation (Porch Moving group, HireAHelper | Simple Moving Labor | Moving Staffers). We have been doing business since 2012. We are Happy to help.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa