Talamantez Group LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2016

Hanging Moss

Cibolo, TX 78108

WOMAN OWNED BUSINESS & FAMILY OPERATED-MASTER INSTALLERS - WITH WARRANTY/INSURANCE/RE-ASSURANCE OF GREAT QUALITY WORK AND GREAT TURN AROUND TIMES. OFFERING DUST FREE TILE REMOVAL....

tile installation (25)flooring (20)home remodeling (7)hardwood floors (4)

04/21/2021

We had a slab leak so we had to get all of our floors redone and the finish product was amazing. It looks like a totally completely different house and we love it! These are just from the living room. We even redid our fireplace. I highly recommend Talamantez group to anyone else who is looking for their floors to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our floors done

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2021

Photo for Talamantez Group LLC - Hanging Moss, Cibolo, TX - 39301965

03/30/2020

We found Talamentez Group on Facebook. They were very responsive to all requests for information and a quote. They were very reasonable, on time, polite and did wonderful work! They removed tile from two rooms and replaced with new tile. The job was dust free and they cleaned up after themselves after the job was done! I highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile removed and replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

It was a Pleasure working with you; we look forward to your next project. Keep in touch and stay safe!

10/12/2019

I have used them twice recently. They did outstanding work in both instances. They arrived when they said they would and completed the work quickly. In the most recent instance, they installed 1400 sf of laminate flooring and 500 lf of baseboards in one and half days. The work was excellent quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace laminate flooring and baseboards.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

We APPRECIATE the repeat work and very appreciative of this review. Thank you again, it was a pleasure working with you both.

04/18/2019

The result is beautiful. It took a bit longer than expected, but that was unavoidable with time needed for drying and setting. They were responsive and professional. It was easy to schedule the work too. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tiled 2 room and hall with wood look tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

Thank you for the honest review. Yes, typically in colder weather thinset does take a bit longer to set; and we appreciated your patience. Love your beautiful floors. Again thank you for your review.

04/12/2019

True Master Tilers! Extremely professional, prompt, focused, hardworking, left inside neat and yard was picnic ready end each day. Price competitive, completed as promised. Beautiful work. A very satisfied customer. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tiling over 50% of flooring and kitchen backsplash

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

Your Floors came out BEAUTIFUL! We absolutely appreciate the review and will be reaching out soon to come back for the additional request. Thank you again, we appreciate your business.

01/25/2019

The Talamantez Group was an excellent choice. I interviewed 3 other contractors that couldn't hold a candle to the work Eric & his team did. There was a great deal of demo to get to the final result of the floors I had envisioned for my household updates. Eric & his team were professional, on time & budget friendly. It has been said that "A good contractor is like a good car mechanic" Find the rig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old ceramic tile & Install new 6x24 porcelain tile to Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Hall &; Laundry area (approx. 500sq ft.). Remove engineered wood floor from family room & replace with solid wood to a cement base. This included new 5" baseboards.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

Love the Quote- We look forward to working with you on your other projects! You both were a pleasure to work with.

01/10/2019

Used to remove and replace a tile backsplash in the kitchen. Everyone from Talamantez was very professional and their communication was outstanding. Estimates for material were spot on and they were extremely helpful with suggestions to make the project perfect. Workers showed up on time and cleaned up when they were done. Ana Marie answered my calls/emails/texts promptly every time! Would absolut...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile backsplash

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2018

Congratulations on your new home! and thank you for the great review!

01/04/2019

Beautiful job. Love the hardwood flooring. They were very communicative and kept us informed on status at all times. Would use them again for any flooring needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of wood flooring in room that had carpet

CATEGORY hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

We absolutely appreciate you going to several sites and posting your review. Thank you again for being a pleasure to work with.

11/28/2018

The people of Talamantez Group were professional from our first meeting for a quote to the end when my floors were finished. Eric answered all of my questions and helped me to make good decisions regarding the layout of my tile. The floors look great and Ana Marie was awesome - keeping me updated on scheduling and progress the whole way. The project was completed quickly and in the amount of time ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install porcelain tile throughout house

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

Thank you for taking the kind words. Welcome to San Antonio! We look forward to working with you again.

10/30/2018

they were very professional and friendly! the crew did an awesome job! very neat and clean! My new floor is awesome I love it! The quote they gave me was alittle over my budget but she worked with me and accepted my offer!! Even when the crew found several cracked in my foundation they repaired them for a fair price. I will hire them to install tile in both bathroom next. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ceramic tile installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

Your project was my pleasure- I’m very happy that we were able to complete your project after you waited patiently for 3 weeks for another contractor that didn’t come thru. Thank you again for the excellent review! We look forward to working with you again!!!

ASK ABOUT OUR DUSTLESS TILE REMOVAL **Ceramic * Porcelain *Marble * Wood Flooring * Carpet * Back Splash installation * Bathroom Shower Remodel from shower tub combo to Walk in shower * Bathroom floor installation * Shower Mudset

Carpet Stretching or hardwood refinishing