Alamo Discount Solar Shades Mfg

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2012

Fabricators of solar screens and roller shades for windows, doors, patios, and screened in patios. We provide a free estimate prior to making each order. The fabric we use offers a 100% limited lifetime warranty, along with our frames which has a ten year warranty. We offer 90 days - same as cash terms with small down payment after the job is finished (nothing up front). We also can help with all that heat coming in from skylights. Enhance your outside areas such as patios and porches with roller shades which work with either pull chains or remotes. Got a sliding back door or French door needing a new screen? We can work with both. We also can enclose that little area on your patio, porch or deck into a screened in enclosure so you can enjoy your outside without the problem of fighting off the bugs, etc....

Troy's Pressure Washing LLC

Troy's Pressure Washing LLC

I can pressure wash anything outdoors from driveways fencing patios soft washing roofs walls and playground equipment getting rust stains mold mildew off of you house I am a owner operator of my business I want you to be presently surprised at what I have transformed your place into

03/05/2019

Have tried multiple times after visiting at Home & Garden show to schedule visit and can't get return phone calls or actual onsite visit. Recently had visit scheduled in a 5 hour wait time, and then no one showed up or called. I had to call to even determine if they were still in the area. Get tired of repeating my name and zip code to determine when or if someone can make it to my home. Big waste...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Screens

CATEGORY window tinting

WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR YOUR BAD EXPERIENCE. THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT THE NORM FOR OUR COMPANY AS YOU CAN SEE FROM OUR NUMEROUS POSITIVE REVIEWS. OBVIOUSLY THERE WAS A COMMUNICATION ERROR, AND FOR THAT, WE WILL TAKE THE BLAME AND APPOLOGIZE.

02/24/2018

excellent. kept appointment date and time. screens were ready one week early. was trust worthy and a man of his words. will recommend company to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install solar screens

CATEGORY window tinting

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. It was our pleasure and very happy you are pleased.

09/01/2016

Lupe did an excellent job. He came out and gave quoted price with discount. Said all were custom made and would be installed in 2-3 weeks. Also items were fully guaranteed. Job was completed as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adding solar screens at my home

07/19/2016

As always they were prompt, responsive, and did excellent work. I highly recommend the quality of the product as well as the workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was the second time I used Alamo Discount Solar Shades. I was impressed the first time I used them 3 years ago so I was a return customer. They put solar screens on the back of my house 3 years ago that faces the setting sun. This time they put in solar screens on the front windows of my house. These new screens had a really great lattice pattern that positively upgraded the look of my home. It has reduced the glare and heat entering my home.

05/20/2016

Came same day we called for estimate. 2 weeks later screens were here they took 30 mins to install super nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shade screens put on.

CATEGORY screen repair

Solar screen & shade installation. Limited Window cleaning. Door & window re-screening, patio enclosures, and storm doors.

SOLAR PANELS, WINDOW TINTING