Air Chandler Heating & Cooling

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2011

4.4

As working owner, Michael Chandlers clients are also friends. We guarantee the company motto to "fix it right the first time". Service call is $70.00 no trip charge within 50 miles...

Patriot Electric Services

Patriot Electric Services takes pride in employing a professional team that is dedicated to honest services and upfront pricing. Whether you need electrical work completed for your outdoor kitchen or your newly built home, you’ll get the knowledgeable assistance you’ve been looking for from Patriot Electric Services. With almost 20 years in business, and our range of experience, we offer lasting and complete electrical solutions that won’t zap your bank account.

Air Pro Elite AC and Heating

Serving East Texas for over 25 years. Open 24/7. On Time Service. Affordable Rates. Financing Options. Professionals you can Trust. AirPro Elite AC & Heating technicians are trained and experienced to install the HVAC product of your choice. While the choice is up to you, many times our customers want to hear what we in the HVAC industry have to say. Based on our time in the field, we discovered how important it is to partner with a company that backs their product with action. As a Comfortmaker® Dealer we feel your home comfort investment is in good hands. Comfortmaker® premium products include a 'No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty, and all Comfortmaker® products are covered with a 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration. We at AirPro Elite AC & Heating are excited to offer a reliable, trusted solution for you and yours. - Roderick Hawkins

Offers by Air Pro Elite AC and Heating on Angi
FaithCo Heating & Air

Faithco strives to be set apart from the industry standard, as a role model of Character & Integrity. We pledge to: Uphold our Integrity by holding true to our words. Surpassing our commitments & communicating our intentions in a professional manner.

06/03/2019

Steven W.

Very unprofessional the OWNER OF THE COMPANY yelled at my mom when she told them what she wanted done an said he. Wished he had never taken the job also someone smoked a cigarette in my house (my girlfriend saw it but didn’t wanna say anything cuz she’s a small woman) threw all the duct in my yard without notice and my dogs tore it up, also showed up without all the materials for the job, then left a hole In my wall on Friday an came back Monday, then still didn’t finish an had to come back again to fix the Freon leak

Description of Work
Air conditioner had Freon leaking and put in new ducts

08/28/2017

Michael G.

Placed the call and in less than 30 minutes they were at my house and 30 minutes later had the problem resolved. Outstanding service!! Thanks Air Chandler...

Description of Work
Had water in the carpet coming from the AC unit. Needed a service person asap to check the system out.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

08/05/2017

Belinda J.

Called Air Chandler on 10/7/2016 to come out and look at my unit. The company AKA Tom gave me a quote for 2 different quotes; either to replace the whole unit or to just replace the outside air conditioner due to the unit in the inside could go with any unit due to it was still in great shape. On 10/21/16 I just bought the outside unit from the owner Michael. Michael assured me he would pick up the unit himself and install due to me wanting to be installed correctly. 8/1/17 my unit started freezing up on me so I called Air Chandler on 8/2/2017 due to the new issue with the new air conditioner. On 8/2/17 I was told from Tom who is employed that the coil would need to be replace but that the new unit was over working the inside unit. My thought so it the company's fought but now would not admit to wrong doing. So I had two more estimates. Both companies told me to go back to Air Chandler because this was their fought due to they did not change out the coil in the inside to handle the new unit. They were very rude and totally change all their stories when two other people in my family was also at my residence when this was discussed. They are a ripe off and warn anyone not to deal with this company because you will end up paying more in the long run.

Description of Work
Air conditioner leak

03/17/2016

Paul S.

We were pleased with their work. They were all business and did what they were supposed to do. Personal people too.

Description of Work
They repaired an air conditioner and replaced another.

11/18/2015

Lynn M.

We turned on the heat for the first time this year and found out it wasn't working. We called and Lee James came out that day and figured out what the problem was. He didn't try for a hard upsale which was nice. The guys were all very professional, on time and cleaned everything up when done. Thought they were great.

Description of Work
Needed a new hvac-heat pump

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

02/07/2015

Dennis R.

I have had 3 or 4 things done by a gentleman named Chandler. He serviced my system a number of times. I believe he is on Angie’s List. He is an awesome, awesome guy. I had a plumbing problem under my house. I had a waterline break. It was in the winter and he climber under my house. He dug in the watering mud in the cold and fixed the waterline for me. It probably would have cost me three-quarters more if anybody else had done it. Their employees are always real respectful, awesome and diligent. I pay on the spot. They have been great guys. He is on time. He will go out of his way to do things.

Description of Work
Air Chandler Heating & Cooling just cleaned my outside AC unit a number of times and serviced it. The last time he cleaned the AC unit outside and before that he installed the heating unit inside. He also does duct work cleaning and he just got into it. I have used him a number of times.

05/24/2014

Lyndon W.

Very professional and friendly too. They came out and got the information that was needed to order a new compressor and came back and installed it. Also, we had him change out the thermostat. He was friendly, professional, communicative and we would highly recommend him. We had used his services before in our store and he was excellent then also. He cleaned up the job very well, kept us informed by telephone and was a great service provider!

Description of Work
They came out and replaced the compressor and the thermostat in our air conditioner at home.

02/24/2014

larry S.

They did a good job. They came out that day and fixed the problem. We did it over the phone so I didn't even have to be there.

Description of Work
They fixed my air conditioner.

07/06/2012

Lyndon W.

They arrived promptly, were friendly and professional, and overall nice workmen. They took out the bad parts and couldn't get new ones that late on the 3rd and the suppliers were all closed for the 4th of July. They were at our business before we opened on the 5th and got our system up and running. Very friendly, very professional, and a reasonable rate too! What more can you ask for? We highly recommend this business!

Description of Work
The air in our business went out. Air Chandler was highly recommended to us by Kenny's Maintenance. They came out shortly thereafter and fixed it the next business working day as they couldn't get the parts that day due to the holiday.

04/19/2011

katherine H.

Originally, we were referred to this company by a friend whom knew we were searching for the best A/C and heating units for the best price. We have been so impressed with the quality of work and responsiveness of the staff that we've hired this company multiple times to work on all the a/c and heating units in our home. They are honest and forthcoming about any issues we have had and worked diligently and quickly to resolve these issues. We have always been highly impressed with the quality of work preformed, the knowledge of the staff, and the affordable pricing. I would honestly recommend Air Chandler to my family and friends because I know Mike and his staff will do the job right the first time.

Description of Work
A/C and heating units repaired, thermometer gauge repaired, all units cleaned and analyzed for possible future problems.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial heating and cooling systems, repairs, service and installations, residential/commercial new construction and remodels, duct work for add-ons and remodels, duct cleaning. We also offer Plumbing services.

we don't service window units unless brought into our office.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available