Cedar Park Overhead Doors

Founded 1970 • With Angi since May 2005

B10571001

1408 N. Bell Blvd.

Cedar Park, TX 78613

Cedar Park Overhead Doors is fully operational during the pandemic! Please feel free to reach out to us with any of your garage door needs. We provide FREE estimates and 24-hour emergency service calls. The best garage door repair company in the Austin area. We have been providing the Austin area with quality garage door services and products for more than 30 years. We strive to make sure your garage door needs are met in a cost effective and timely manner. We stock a wide variety of garage door parts and accessories, including garage door springs, panels, hinges and rollers. We guarantee your satisfaction with our work and our products. Additional email - ric@cedarparkgaragedoors.com....

garage doors (1178)door installation (53)driveway gate installation (1)

02/16/2022

Pete M.

They supposed to come today but no show and when I called they were very rude.

Description of Work
Garage door.

Work Completed On 02/16/2022

[Member Name Removed], i looked into this and we have no record of having a request sent for any unit at The Townhomes at Double Creek on that day, please call me 512-335-7441 Ric

02/16/2022

George H.

Very happy with their service. Workmen were on time and thorough. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Overhead Garage Door Maintenance

Work Completed On 02/15/2022

01/17/2022

Carol H.

Jay did a great job replacing the Liftmaster motor that had been zapped by a power surge. He was able to come earlier than scheduled and he had it all done within an hour. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replace Liftmaster motor

Work Completed On 01/14/2022

05/31/2021

Lori H.

Service was great! While other companies wanted to charge $1000.00 plus possibly more this company was honest about NOT wasting my money on such a small problem.

Description of Work
DentsN/A

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

04/09/2021

Terrance T.

We have always used Cedar Park Overhead Doors because of their excellent staff who are courteous, knowledgeable, and honest. They have installed a new garage door and 2 belt openers at different addresses. Our 9 year old garage door needed adjustment, new belt, weather strip on the bottom, and possibly new side and top molding. Cedar Park sent John G. to fix everything. He was meticulous and knew what to do. In addition, he did such a good job on the opener adjustments after installing the new belt that the molding was not necessary thereby saving us money. Though young, he has the knowledge and competence beyond his years. Once again, Cedar Park Overhead Door has reinforced our confidence in them and will be the only company for garage door maintenance and equipment.

Description of Work
Opener Belt Installation, door adjustment, bottom weather strip

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

12/23/2020

Mrs J.

Service from Cedar Park Overhead Doors saved the day! One of my automatic garage doors failed, just when I needed it most, but a call to Cedar Park Overhead Doors had a serviceman at my place near Dripping Springs in almost no time. Apparently, the 20-year-old track rollers had begun to fail (the other door had been replaced more recently), and technician A. J. showed me exactly what was wrong with the older door. He came prepared to resolve the issue, so, for the VERY reasonable price quoted, A. J., right then and there, replaced the old worn-out rollers and even serviced the newer door at no extra charge. I highly recommend Cedar Park Overhead Doors!

Description of Work
Replace 20-year-old worn-out rollers and adjust track

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

11/10/2020

TOM & NANCY G.

Technician Thomas Bailey not only installed a new opener but replaced rollers, tension springs, and cables, all of which had not been tended to in 19 years!. He lubricated moving parts and tightened mounts. He explained everything and provided information for operation of the new opener and general care of the door. He did an excellent job and it was a great experience.

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener and door components

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

11/03/2020

Lisa C.

I could not be more pleased with my garage door! It's absolutely beautiful, functions perfectly but equally important is the superb service all the way around. Jake called me this morning to let me know they were on the way and what time to expect them; he was also super accommodating during the installation process - inviting me to take photos, answering questions and communicating with me throughout. If I could give 10 stars I definitely would!!

Description of Work
Fabrication and installation of garage door.

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

Review for Cedar Park Overhead Doors - 1408 N. Bell Blvd., Cedar Park, TX - 39000023

09/13/2020

Cameron C.

Fixed in no time. Very professional. Easy!

Description of Work
Springs replaced.

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

09/04/2020

STEVEN M.

Installed two Liftmaster garage door openers. The installation went very well, the installer was friendly and professional, the price was competitive, and we are very happy with the result. We hired CPOD previously for garage door spring repairs, and were very happy with that work. We have also recommended CPOD to friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Installed two garage door openers

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

06/27/2020

Karen B.

The young man who was sent out on a Saturday morning came prepared only to write up an order. Was unable to answer any questions I had about their products or various options. We became irritated with each other. He left and a "sales" person phone me. She listened intently to what all I needed to be informed about and said she would email my answers to me on Monday. I never received anything from her. Certainly would not recommend this company.

Description of Work
needed details about their products and a free estimate

Category doors

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

Estimate was sent by Casey--(salesperson), Please call if any questions.

06/21/2020

Charles B.

Excellent Service...They are on time and they don’t complain about traveling to my location. I have been a repeat customer

Description of Work
Garage Door Maintenance

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

05/29/2020

Darrell S.

It works...can't get any better. they were efficient and yet patient with me.

Description of Work
Replaced defective garage door opener

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/18/2020

William J.

Replaced both torsional springs on both garage doors, and replaced old metal rollers with new nylon rollers on both doors

Description of Work
Torsional spring broke and needed to to replaced

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

05/09/2020

Betty R.

Garage door opener was repaired quickly and efficiently. Repaired a wiring problem and did a general overall tuneup. Thomas was very nice, explained everything. Cedar Park Overhead Doors has been my go-to company for over 20 years.

Description of Work
Garage Door Wouldn't Open

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

04/20/2020

Elizabeth B.

Great-they arrived on time and everything was completed correctly.

Description of Work
New motor and prompt service

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

03/10/2020

Jade N.

Arrived on time, service was quick and professional. Much less squeaking now.

Description of Work
Tune up and lubing

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

03/10/2020

Keith F.

We've used Cedar Park Overhead Doors many times in the past and are always impressed with the experience and knowledge their technicians have. They came out the same day we called, performed the work quickly, effectively and reasonably priced. This is the only company we will use for our garage doors.

Description of Work
tune-up--service

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

03/09/2020

James G.

These guys were great to work with. Scheduling was easy and quality of work was excellent. The door replacement price was low too.

Description of Work
Garage door replacement

Work Completed On 02/21/2020

02/20/2020

Lila O.

Great. Enjoyable experience to interact with repairman.

Description of Work
Repair Garage Door

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

01/29/2020

Darryl Z.

They were excellent, on-time and repaired the door/springs quickly. Grateful for the quick service and the care. I'd definitely hire CP Doors again.

Description of Work
spring/service

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

01/15/2020

Craig K.

Excellent and fast service. Customer service with Rick was a great experience too. Highly recommend Cedar Park Overhead Doors.

Description of Work
springs