Austin's Floorstore

With Angi since February 2014

Modern Flooring Services

Modern Flooring Services is a flooring and tile Installation Company! We offer Installation and repair of flooring: Hardwood, Engineered Wood, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet, Floor Tile and Wall Tile as well as Hardwood Refinishing. We also install Shower Surround Tile and Kitchen Backsplashes.

River City Flooring

Welcome to River City Flooring. We are a proud San Antonio and Austin based distributor of premium flooring. We pride ourselves on our reputation for great prices, quality flooring, and fanatical customer service. Our specialty is premium grade Engineered Hardwoods, which we source directly from the manufacturer and buy in bulk containers. By cutting out the middle-men and buying in volume, we are able to pass our savings on to you. As owner/operators we are committed to helping our clients find the perfect flooring solution for their needs; from a simple home office, to a large commercial space, we offer solutions for every flooring need. Check out our profile to learn more about what sets us apart from our competition. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on each and every job. Others may say it, but we actually mean it. That is why YOU WILL NOT PAY ONE PENNY UNTIL THE JOB IS COMPLETE AND YOU ARE 100% SATISFIED. No deposit. No half up front. Nothing until the job is complete. Try finding that with the "other guys!" We know you have many options and we appreciate your interest in our products and services. Contact us today for a free in-home estimate and consultation, or to schedule an appointment to see our new showroom off Wetmore and Thousand Oaks. Additional email: info@rcfhardwoods.com.

Floor Coverings International

We are your flooring connection serving both residential and commercial customers. We are your full service flooring company, Sales and installation. We specialize in bringing our showroom to your home where you can see the actual samples right next to your cabinets, walls and furniture. We also have a showroom that you can visit by appt only. We are your Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Laminate HQ.

07/02/2014

I like everything. I thought their prices were really good, they came when they were supposed to and it was a good job. I have one area of my carpet I wasn't happy with and they came back and fixed it.

Description of Work
They replaced our carpet and tiled a bathroom and entry way for us.

Category hardwood floor

02/23/2014

I went to the Cedar Park store location to select the hardwood flooring. They were very flexible with the time it took for me to find what I wanted. My salesman encouraged me to take home several samples to try them in the room, which was excellent advice because what I liked in the store looked totally different on my floor. I selected a second set of samples to bring home. Even though I was only...

Description of Work
Removed existing carpet and installed new hardwood flooring in one room.

Category hardwood floor