AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2009

114 Brown Ln

Cedar Creek, TX 78612

Accu-Temp provides maintenance, repair and replacement services for residential as well as light commercial customers in the Greater Austin and surrounding area communities. We are authorized dealers for many of the most popular brands of HVAC systems, including Fujitsu and Mitsubishi Mini- Split systems whether single zone or multi-zone. We are also proud to employ Nest certified professionals. The range of our work includes small package systems to 30 ton rooftop systems. Our customers are a wonderful varied group, including families, insurance companies, property managers, home buyers, professional home remodelers and individuals who would just like a reliable diagnosis without the sales pitch. We invite you to call us for a refreshing experience....

08/27/2018

Joe P.

Very well. They did a good job and were a pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
Replaced indoor and outdoor cooling/heating system units.

08/06/2018

Joyce L H.

It went great, service was prompt and he had the A/C fixed and working in under 24 hrs

Description of Work
Did emergency AC repair

06/21/2018

Greg K.

Went well. Steve showed up to give me a free estimate on time. He provided me with some different options for systems. I selected the :middle of the road" system. The other guys who quoted me did not do this. He was responsive to my follow up questions. Steve and crew arrived on time and got the unit installed in very tight place. I was glad that I selected Accu-Temp.

Description of Work
Installed a new central air system

10/12/2017

Glen M.

Got it up and running again, in one hour.

Description of Work
AC stopped working

08/11/2017

Jayne V.

I would recommend them for their professionalism and promptness. I just think they're very thorough in what they do. The company I was using before was a lot higher, so I would definitely give them an A on price for the preventative maintenance.

Description of Work
They did a preventative maintenance on my air conditioning, for two units.

09/27/2016

Linda D.

it went great. The service was fast, efficient, and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They came out and did a deep cleaning of the coils and replaced freion.

03/10/2016

Natalia B.

We asked Steve to install the UV light into our A/C. Rafael from Steve team came on the agreed day, was very courteous and installed the light as agreed. Before the installation I needed to check the maintenance cost. Tina was very responsive and referred me to a place where I can buy the bulb. So far we used AccuTemp twice (so two reviews from me). Thank you to Steve and to his team.

Description of Work
UV light installation into our A/C.

11/23/2015

Richard L.

I highly recommend AccuTemp. I woke up Sunday morning to our first cold spell and no heat. I called AccuTemp at about 9:30am, who I might add was highly recommended by a neighbor, and left a message not expecting a return call until Monday morning. Much to my surprise I received a call back within an hour and was told they would try to get a technician out on Sunday. By 1:30 the technician had arrived, troubleshot and repaired my system. The next surprise, no extra Sunday service charge, in fact the service charge was deducted from the price of the replacement part. Their response, timeliness, professionalism and fair pricing means they will be my first call for any future heating or air conditioning need.

Description of Work
AccuTemp responded on a Sunday, at no extra charge, to repair my heater.

10/15/2015

Natalia B.

Our A/C stopped cooling. The service provider I used in the past was swamp with work and we called different providers found thru Angie's. Tina at AccuTemp was first to return our call and Steve came to our rescue that Saturday. Steve (the owner, as I later realized) was very courteous, reasonable, knowledgeable and just great to deal with. He found three issues (worn wiring in the outside unit, plugged drainage and too dense filter, causing the A/C to freeze), fixed them all and returned on Monday to check the unit and to do an additional drainage pipe blow. The A/C runs as a charm since that. I will definitely be calling AccuTemp again when needed. Thank you, Steve, thank you, Tina!

Description of Work
Fixed the A/C that did not produce the cold air

08/22/2015

Linda S.

Last week our A/C started to go on the fritz - not cooling like it should. The unit outside was only 2 years old (installed by AccuTemp), so I checked the attic. Sure enough, condensation pooling everywhere, zone control board not appearing to function properly. I called AccuTemp, as they had been wonderful two years ago, and was THRILLED to see Steve standing on my doorstep once again. He is friendly, approachable, reassuring, and not the least bit smarmy or looking to scam you into anything you don't actually need. After showing me the problem in the attic (control board no longer talking to the dampers), he quickly determined the board was no longer good. As it has to be ordered, he went ahead and did a stop gap fix (cut into venting and manually opened the dampers for so the air could start flowing through). When I asked him what the damage would be for the work, he just laughed and said don't worry about it, just glad we have some cold air for you right now. He is ordering a new control board and will be back next week when it comes in. I expect that visit to be just as wonderful as the others. If you live in the Austin area and have HVAC issues, I cannot reccomend AccuTemp and Steve highly enough. Call them with confidence.

Description of Work
Short term fix for A/C till board can be ordered

Texas Comfort Air

Proudly based in Coupland, Texas Comfort Air is a full-service HVAC contractor offering a broad range of residential and light commercial HVAC services. When you need a heating and air conditioning contractor, we have the tools and experience needed to get the job done. You can depend on us to deliver excellence.

Offers by Texas Comfort Air on Angi
    Affordable A/C & Heating

Established in 1989, we specialize in all your heating/cooling needs. Give us a call today!

Airstar Mechanical Services, Inc.

We are a Air Conditioining and Heating Repair, Replacement and Service Company. Airstar also install new equipment. We service any brand of Air Conditioning equipment. We focus on residential customers but also work on light commercial equipment.

TACLB84307E
    Texas
    Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
    10/26/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

System balancing, metal ductwork or work on small appliances.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.

How is AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. overall rated?

AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. open?

AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. is open:

What payment options does AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. provide

AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. offer free estimates?

No, AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.?

Yes, AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. offer?

AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. offers the following services: Maintenance, repair and replacement of residential and commercial HVAC systems, also install and repair Mitsubishi and Fujitsu mini-split cool only and heat pump systems. No cost replacement estimates. $29 review of Inspection Reports when emailed to us with a follow-up phone discussion of any questions or concerns you may have. Free 2nd opinions with statistical and/or factual explainations.

Are there any services AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. does not offer?

System balancing, metal ductwork or work on small appliances.