Restore Roofing & Remodeling

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2018

1325 Capital Pkwy #105

Carrollton, TX 75006

Welcome to Restore Roofing & Remodeling, we give you peace of mind by providing you with quality service, professional workmanship and top grade materials. We only offer the best products from the top brands & manufacturers, and we count on a team of experienced individuals that will install your roof properly so that it protects you and your family for many years to come! We put you first, plain and simple. Our job is to make sure that you are provided with the help you need in addressing what you need, the best way to fix it, and how to navigate through the process, whether independently or through your insurance provider. We pride ourselves in serving the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and helping the community get the home repairs they need. We are family owned, experienced and always learning more about our industry and it’s changes so that we can better serve you and your home. Call us today for your free estimate and we’ll get one of our Restore team members out to you right away. We are here to help! Our Services: Residential Roofing, Gutters, Ridge Vent, Installation, Siding, Exterior Paint, Fence, Insurance claim assistance. Here's why you should choose Restore Roofing & Remodeling for your project. *Free roof inspections *Free estimates *Free Insurance claim support *10 Year Warranty *Quality guarantee *Fully insured *Quality products *Affordable rates *Great discounts & promotions. Call us today for your free inspection!...

02/02/2021

ERIK J.

The Restore team did a fantastic job. I was very happy with the timeliness and quality of work. They were a pleasure to work with, and I intend to use them again on future projects.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof and remodel of my kitchen and two bathrooms.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, roofing, interior painters, cabinet refacing

05/21/2020

Miranda S.

You can’t go wrong with these guys. Joe and his people have done 3 major jobs for me. Repainted, new carpet, remodeled my kitchen, completely refreshed my rental house. I brought them back to update my master bathroom, which looks amazing. And here’s the kicker - not everything went right - but Joe’s guys were on it IMMEDIATELY. Without hesitation swooped in like it had never happened. And finally, they replaced my roof. Worked with my insurance to make sure I got the best quality, and all the extras possible. Integrity is not a term I use lightly. But this company has it and then some! Questions - feel free to contact me directly.

Description of Work
Remodel of rental house, new roof, remodel bathroom shower

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, roofing, interior painters, cabinet refacing

07/03/2019

Steve D.

Great!! Storm hit Sunday, called for help on Monday, got a great quote on Monday, and the work was completed Tuesday morning! Couldn't ask for better service.

Description of Work
Roof /shingle repair after storm. Tree fell on roof.

05/09/2019

Becky S.

Everything went very well. My home insurance was slow with their checks, but the work was completed as planned on time and a job well done!

Description of Work
NEW ROOF NEEDED

03/30/2019

David A.

Most definitely satisfied. They are professional, timely, and meticulous in their job. Repaired roof looks like new again! Would only use them from now on!

Description of Work
Repair roof

03/21/2019

Shay D.

Restore Roof & Remodeling did a wonderful job installing a new roof on my house. They came out and provided a detailed estimate the same day I posted the project. I was scheduled for a new roof in just days. They were on-site at 6:30 am when the materials arrived and started installation soon after. The crew did a great job on the roof and cleaned up site before leaving (including my neighbor's yard). I would recommend them for roof installations.

Description of Work
New Roof Installation

03/17/2019

Jennye C.

These guys do quality work. The floor installers and painters were professional, on time and kept me informed about progress. My kitchen countertops are beautiful. Jose, the owner, was responsive and usually stopped by once a day to check progress. I especially liked how the painters used plastic to block the insides of my cabinets so I wouldn’t have to empty them. They covered all the floors with paper to protect from drips. I would definitely use the company again which I will do when I need the outside of my house painted.

Description of Work
Total painting inside including cabinets and installation of wood in my whole house.

Category remodeling

03/04/2019

Scott S.

Restore Roofing & Remodeling provided a level of service that well exceeded any expectation we could have set. The project involved complex layers of coordination between various deliveries, subs and a changing weather forecast. We were beyond impressed with the well managed professional commitment to quality. Our project was completed ahead of schedule and on budget. We have already made contact to schedule our next project this coming spring. Again, thank you for the professional quality service. Scott Starnes

Description of Work
Roofing, fencing, painting, gutters, cleaning, window repair, power washing.

Category fencing, gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, house painters

10/16/2018

Blanca S.

Jose is very professional and ensures job is done right and in timely manner. Overall Restore roofing provides Great quality work for customer satisfaction! Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

07/13/2018

Chotipin M.

It was great. Good experience. Reasonable price. They cleaned up after they completed the job. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter work

Category remodeling, roofing

06/28/2018

Greg H.

Excellent

Description of Work
Roofing

Dallas Gutter & Repair

"Dallas Gutter is a quality-driven company. We are dedicated to providing excellent, professional service to every customer. Our extensive knowledge of the gutter industry allows us to accommodate each individual's needs, and we believe our attention to detail produces the highest quality outcome for our customers." - Eric Wales, President Additional Contacts: Becky Baxter - Office Manager

Offers by Dallas Gutter & Repair on Angi
    N&L Painting

We offer interior and exterior painting from water to oil the best experience for your next project!

Offers by N&L Painting  on Angi
    Spray-Net Dallas

Spray-Net applies premium custom coatings to provide factory-like finishes to exterior surfaces and interior cabinetry. Our patented custom coatings are specifically formulated to the surface being coated in order to provide premium look and performance on brick, stucco, vinyl siding, aluminum siding, fiber cement siding, doors, windows and cabinets. We also utilize a weather-adjusted application process which allows for optimal adhesion. Spray-Net guarantees its coatings against peeling for 15 years! No other painter has access to our proprietary coatings and processes so no other painter will provide any guaranty like this. Our coating look great and add value. Our brick paint/stain will give you the new color you desire without losing the texture or breathability of your existing brick. Our vinyl, aluminum and stucco paints extend the life of the surface. Our cabinet paints give a finish that is harder and more durable than new cabinets just out of the factory.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing, PayPal

Roof Replacement, Roof Repairs, Residential Roofing, Gutters, Interior & Exterior painting, Interior remodeling, Kitchen remodels, Bath remodels, Flooring, Window repairs, Fence repair & staining.