Restore Roofing & Remodeling

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2018

1325 Capital Pkwy #105

Carrollton, TX 75006

Welcome to Restore Roofing & Remodeling, we give you peace of mind by providing you with quality service, professional workmanship and top grade materials. We only offer the best products from the top brands & manufacturers, and we count on a team of experienced individuals that will install your roof properly so that it protects you and your family for many years to come! We put you first, plain and simple. Our job is to make sure that you are provided with the help you need in addressing what you need, the best way to fix it, and how to navigate through the process, whether independently or through your insurance provider. We pride ourselves in serving the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and helping the community get the home repairs they need. We are family owned, experienced and always learning more about our industry and it’s changes so that we can better serve you and your home. Call us today for your free estimate and we’ll get one of our Restore team members out to you right away. We are here to help! Our Services: Residential Roofing, Gutters, Ridge Vent, Installation, Siding, Exterior Paint, Fence, Insurance claim assistance. Here's why you should choose Restore Roofing & Remodeling for your project. *Free roof inspections *Free estimates *Free Insurance claim support *10 Year Warranty *Quality guarantee *Fully insured *Quality products *Affordable rates *Great discounts & promotions. Call us today for your free inspection!...

Resposiveness

roofing (10)cabinet refacing (2)interior painting (2)flooring (2)house painting (1)siding companies (1)gutter repair (1)fence company (1)drywall (1)

02/02/2021

The Restore team did a fantastic job. I was very happy with the timeliness and quality of work. They were a pleasure to work with, and I intend to use them again on future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new roof and remodel of my kitchen and two bathrooms.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,roofing,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2021

05/21/2020

You can’t go wrong with these guys. Joe and his people have done 3 major jobs for me. Repainted, new carpet, remodeled my kitchen, completely refreshed my rental house. I brought them back to update my master bathroom, which looks amazing. And here’s the kicker - not everything went right - but Joe’s guys were on it IMMEDIATELY. Without hesitation swooped in like it had never happened. And finally...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of rental house, new roof, remodel bathroom shower

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling,roofing,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

07/03/2019

Great!! Storm hit Sunday, called for help on Monday, got a great quote on Monday, and the work was completed Tuesday morning! Couldn't ask for better service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof /shingle repair after storm. Tree fell on roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

05/09/2019

Everything went very well. My home insurance was slow with their checks, but the work was completed as planned on time and a job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NEW ROOF NEEDED

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

03/30/2019

Most definitely satisfied. They are professional, timely, and meticulous in their job. Repaired roof looks like new again! Would only use them from now on!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

03/21/2019

Restore Roof & Remodeling did a wonderful job installing a new roof on my house. They came out and provided a detailed estimate the same day I posted the project. I was scheduled for a new roof in just days. They were on-site at 6:30 am when the materials arrived and started installation soon after. The crew did a great job on the roof and cleaned up site before leaving (including my neighbor's ya...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

03/17/2019

These guys do quality work. The floor installers and painters were professional, on time and kept me informed about progress. My kitchen countertops are beautiful. Jose, the owner, was responsive and usually stopped by once a day to check progress. I especially liked how the painters used plastic to block the insides of my cabinets so I wouldn’t have to empty them. They covered all the floors with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total painting inside including cabinets and installation of wood in my whole house.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

Photo for Restore Roofing & Remodeling - 1325 Capital Pkwy, Carrollton, TX - 37766180

03/04/2019

Restore Roofing & Remodeling provided a level of service that well exceeded any expectation we could have set. The project involved complex layers of coordination between various deliveries, subs and a changing weather forecast. We were beyond impressed with the well managed professional commitment to quality. Our project was completed ahead of schedule and on budget. We have already made contact ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, fencing, painting, gutters, cleaning, window repair, power washing.

CATEGORY fencing,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2019

10/16/2018

Jose is very professional and ensures job is done right and in timely manner. Overall Restore roofing provides Great quality work for customer satisfaction! Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced

07/13/2018

It was great. Good experience. Reasonable price. They cleaned up after they completed the job. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutter work

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2018

Roof Replacement, Roof Repairs, Residential Roofing, Gutters, Interior & Exterior painting, Interior remodeling, Kitchen remodels, Bath remodels, Flooring, Window repairs, Fence repair & staining.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing, PayPal