Prime Construction

Carrollton, TX 75006

Remodeling General...

Resposiveness

4.4
home remodeling (9)tile installation (9)interior painting (6)door installation (2)

02/22/2021

We hired Bob for a bathroom remodel a little over a year ago. Less than a year after the bathtub was installed the granite front literally fell off the front of the bathtub and broke in half. We had reservations of the method of using heavy duty Velcro to secure the granite to the tub, and expressed that at the time. We were assured that it would not fail. It did! We contacted Bob and he came out ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2019

02/22/2021

Bathroom remodel We hired Bob for a bathroom remodel a little over a year ago. Less than a year after the bathtub was installed the granite front literally fell off the front of the bathtub and broke in half. We had reservations of the method of using heavy duty Velcro to secure the granite to the tub, and expressed that at the time. We were assured that it would not fail. It did! We contacted Bob...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2019

10/05/2020

My kitchen turned out even better than I imagined. Bob is a perfectionist and did an impeccable job. His quote was very detailed which made it easy to follow. I would highly recommend Prime Construction and Bob and I look forward to hiring Bob to do my bathrooms next.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

10/05/2020

Bob is awesome! After another contractor dropped out I was recommended to use Prime construction. Bob was fair and on time! His work is impeccable. Bonus, he is friendly and honest! I will definitely use Prime Construction in the future for other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Island

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

Photo for Prime Construction - 2551 Mellisa Ct, Carrollton, TX - 38923370

01/22/2020

We are extremely pleased with the outcome of our master bathroom remodel. I highly recommend Prime Construction (Bob) for a professional job that you will be very pleased with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

Photo for Prime Construction - 2551 Mellisa Ct, Carrollton, TX - 38344620

11/18/2019

Things went great. We enjoyed working with Bob. Our new kitchen and master bathroom are BEAUTIFUL!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bath Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

08/05/2019

Bob did an excellent job on our bathroom! He was very professional and made sure that everything was done perfectly. He was on time and very responsive to calls/texts. We will definitely use Prime Construction in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeled guest bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

12/07/2018

We remodeled two bathrooms, Bob did excellent work and took the time to make sure everything was done right. I thought his pricing was very competitive, and he detailed the cost for every item that would be done so you could clearly understand exactly what you were paying for. I already have him scheduled to come back to work on additional projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

10/29/2018

Bob and Boni was amazing. Fantastic customer service, quality work, clean work and punctual. I would high recommend them and will use them for future remodeling work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install laminate floor, install baseboards and paint baseboards. One room was 10’ by 11’ plus a closet and the other room was 11’ by 13.5’.

COST $1,588.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

05/21/2018

I can't say enough how thrilled I am with the work done on my bathroom! We had a complete remodel and it was done in a timely manner and was exactly what I asked for at a price that no competitor could beat. He was extremely courteous and respectful, always communicated with me about times he would be in and out of my house, and was diligent about keeping my house clean as he moved equipment in an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total Bathroom Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Remodeling General , kitchen and bathroom remodels, sheet rock repairs,interior exterior painting

Check, PayPal