Mona Montessori - Carrollton

With Angi since July 2010

1417 Ismaili Center Cir

Carrollton, TX 75006

Equip your children with the tools they need to succeed in life with the child care services from Mona Montessori Schools in Addison, McKinney, and Carrollton Texas. We provide hands-on care and attention to children throughout the community, so you can always turn to us for superior day care, pre school and afterschool programs. Contact us today for detailed enrollment information....

05/28/2013

Roselyne K.

This was and still is an awesome experience! Up until 12 months, my son was at home with a nanny and I wanted him to learn some social skills and be with other children his age. I was very skeptical and nervous and visited 3 daycares before I finally settled on Mona. As soon as I spoke to Ms. Carmen, his day room teacher, it was a no brainer! I knew my son would be in good hands with her. She made me comfortable and worked with both my child and I through the first weeks, pretty much hand holding both of us! It's been almost 4 weeks now and he no longer cries when I drop him off and actually reaches for her! Thanks!

Description of Work
Day care for my 13 month old son.

10/16/2012

Michelle R.

I could not be more pleased with the care and instruction my children have received at Mona Montessori. The staff really engage the children and develop long lasting bonds with them. Management seems to appreciate their staff and keep the building well maintained and organized. Prices are extremely reasonable for the area and the instruction far exceeds what I see locally available from other schools. The hours are extremely generous and the location is next to George Bush and the Train/Bus station.

Description of Work
I've had 2 children attend Mona Montessori since April of 2010. My son started in the baby room and has progressed to the Sr. Toddler room. My daughter started in the 3/4 year old room and completed her Kindergarten there. .

07/11/2011

Chuck W.

My son is 2 1/2 and has been going to this daycare/school since October 2010. This was the best thing we ever could have done for our son. The staff at Mona Montessori is wonderful! They love every child and treat them as if they were their own. I am always amazed at what my son has learned...every day it is something new. I do not work at the school, nor am I related to any of the staff at the school. I am simply a mother who is thrilled with her daycare! :-)The hours are fantastic and the prices are amazing, too...they actually post them right on their website! I pay more every month by choice because I don't feel like they charge enough for the services they provide to me and my family. If you are looking for a Montessori, I highly recommend Mona Montessori...ask any parent who has a child attending this school and I bet you will get the same response as me!

Description of Work
Montessori daycare services from October 2010 to present.

Child Care - Center
    Child Care - Other

Child Care Services – Pre School & After School Programs.