FLOOR MART INC

Founded 1964 • With Angi since October 2007

1601 VALWOOD PARKWAY SUITE 101

Carrollton, TX 75006

ADDITIONAL CONTACT PERSON DAVID MALONEY....

08/15/2017

Kenneth L.

Everything went very well. The men who did the installation were punctual, did great work, and were very neat. Couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
Multiple rooms of carpet replaced

07/17/2014

Lilia R.

Beautiful job.

Description of Work
Place engineered hardwood.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

12/27/2012

Tracy W.

A great experience from start to finish - very professional, reasonably priced, and easy to schedule. I definitely recommend them, and will use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet with vinyl planks.

11/19/2009

Cathy F.

I have dealt with them before. I have been using them for the past 10-12 years. They are great guys. I have been dealing with a guy named Bud. I’ve had great experience with them. I get estimates for most of my jobs. So, everything that is over $500 I bid out. Their bid was less than half the estimate given by another company. I’ll definitely use them again, if required.

Description of Work
I used Floor Mart. They replaced a Vinyl Composite Tiles floor in one of my rental properties, four months ago. I usually use them for re-carpeting rental properties. I have also used them in my own home.

10/13/2007

Cherryl M.

They were very helpful and professional start to finish. They let me take home several samples for viewing, came out and measured (on time), had a quote ready the next day. The work was done on time, as planned. They came when they said they would, knew what they were doing, were very good at cleaning up each evening. Very pleasant experience. They do have a warehouse with in stock carpet that has some good deals. Communication was excellent.

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring (prefinished) in three rooms, approximately 850 square feet. Carpeting in one room.

Design Floors Inc

Design Floors is your local, family-owned and operated flooring design center since 2008 for all your flooring needs. We offer the best prices and value to our customers in all types of flooring along with their install: carpet, solid wood, solid wood refinishing, engineered wood, laminate, tile, natural stone, waterproof flooring (WPC, SPC) , granite and quartz counter tops, backsplashes, and custom showers for the Lewisville, Flower Mound, Corinth, Argyle, Highland Village and surrounding areas . Our in-house installers are simply the best. Design Floors does not do repairs at this time. We only install what we sell. Contact us today!

Jaime C Flooring

Please note during COVID-19 we are taking every precaution by wearing masks and gloves, and practicing social distancing. Jaime C Flooring owner, Jaime Chavarria, has over 20 years of experience in flooring. We have the experience and knowledge to ensure your hardwood floors are the highest quality, to provide your home with beauty for years to come. We specialize in custom design floor work for both residential and commercial visit us on line or go to our business face book page,we are honest and reliable please give us a call today. If you prefer to contact me via text the number for texting is (817) 307-5008.

FloorsEliteDFW LLC

Floors Elite DFW LLC is a flooring company serving the DFW Metroplex area. We've taken comprehensive approach to project management, providing our clients with wide range of services to cover their needs. Call our office today : 817-271-8411 Ask about our financing options.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

CARPET, WOOD, VINYL, & TILE FLOORING.