Echelon Detailing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2010

Due to Illness, this account has been temporaily suspended by owner for 30-45 days.Echelon is a mobile detailing/vehicle wash system put into service strictly for the higher quality seeking consumer! Our primary mission is to provide mobile, presidential class, automotive detailing for the client that is just too busy! Echelon also brings shine to commercial vehicle fleets with a 1st class advertising appearance that is a must in today's competitive business world. Echelon's personal/residential services range from a basic wash to a fine interior/exterior detail to include wax, chrome, and aluminum shining procedures. For our company fleets we also offer a variety of different scheduled packages that would best meet your company's needs. Our fleet washing prices begin as low as $12.00 per car to $18-$22 for most delivery style BOBS and trucks. All prices listed in the "Fleet" catagory are for exterior washes only and include complimetary tire shine and wheel brite. We do also offer "Fleets" the option for certain "add-ons" such as vacuum, dash, interior protectant, Rain-X, and wax for just a few dollars more on each additional item. To qualify as a company fleet we require that the company have at least 3 or more company vehicles at one location. Echelon was formed by a corporate pilot with over 3,500 logged jet hours and a high end retail management specialist for one of the area's top department stores! So we know the importance of attention to detail and superior customer service! Call today for an appointment or free estimate!...

Jewell Auto

Jewell Auto

Jewell Auto is a family owned business delivering honest, professional auto repair and maintenance services to the people of Fort Worth, Crowley, Burleson, Dallas, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, and surrounding DFW areas. Our quality ASE certified technicians at Jewell Auto employ today's latest automotive technology. They are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs as well as complete maintenance on all foreign and domestic vehicles. Let Jewell Auto take care of all of your automotive repair needs. Additional DBA - Jewel Auto Inc. Additional email - mike@jewellauto.com.

06/12/2015

Then came to my office and did all the work. When finished my SUV was shining and clean inside and out.  Much better than I expected.  Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mobile automobile detail service

CATEGORY auto detailing,auto repair

06/05/2015

I did not use this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did not use this service.

09/25/2014

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. It was good. They did excellent work. It was fine. They came to me. They offered some other options regarding protective material so I did pay additional but I was very satisfied with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They washed 3 vehicles and put a special protective sealant on it after they polished them.

06/26/2014

I could never get in touch with him. I tried multiple times, they never called me back. I am just requesting a refund. I don’t to give a negative grade, but there was not even an attempt at a response. I believe I found out later there was a sickness that may have interfered with responding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big deal for 49% off for Mobile Auto Detailing!

04/24/2014

It went really well!  They did an excellent job on the cleaning and far exceeded my expectations.  I did end up upgrading to get what I wanted and it was definitely worth it.  I would recommend anyone do the same.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Detailed our Ford Excursion.

CATEGORY auto detailing

Residential & commercial fleet vehicle wash & detailing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal