LONESTAR HEATING & AIR

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2010

344 SW Wilshire Blvd Suite T

Burleson, TX 76028

Phones answered Monday - Friday 6AM-8PM, Saturday 8AM-4PM, and monitored on Sunday. Please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible. Credit Cards/Debt Cards accepted through the website: www.lonestarheatingandair.com....

01/24/2017

LUCRETIA H.

Gene from Lonestar located and repaired the problem and checked out complete system. I was very happy with service and signed up for annual maintenance plan. Have been pleased with all services.

Description of Work
Air conditioner quit working

08/31/2016

Punctual courteous

Description of Work
Service provider arrived 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time. Pin pointed the problem with the AC and fixed it. They are a little pricey but it had to be done. Will call again.

08/25/2016

Yousef N.

Our upstairs ac unit suddenly stopped working. We called the same day and someone could come out the next day. We asked for Gene because he was recommended by a neighbor. Gene is the owner and is wonderful to work with.. He was prompt, polite, and very knowledgeable. My husband asked a ton of questions and Gene answered each one. We would be happy with anyone of his excellent team. We are very happy with Lonestar Heating and Air and will recommend them to all of our family and friends!

Description of Work
Fixed short in wiring for AC unit. Suddenly our upstairs ac unit stopped working and Gene was able to track the problem down.

06/15/2016

LUCRETIA H.

Description of Work
I have an annual contract which covers semi-annual maintenance visits and on-call visits whenever there is a problem. I have had the contract for 3-4 years and am very happy with the service.

08/08/2015

JOAN K.

This company is amazing. It started with an email I sent them on a Friday night about 8:30pm requesting a service call. I assumed if I was very lucky I'd get someone to telephone me back on Monday and set up an appointment for Tuesday or Wednesday since we're going through a heat wave in Dallas-Ft Worth area and that usually means you wait a while for a service man. Within 20 minutes of sending my email, I received a telephone call from LoneStar. I was amazed that they would call me back on a Friday night. The next truly amazing thing was they would be at my house Saturday at noon. (They're from Burleson, I live in Grapevine.) I was so grateful as it was 82 degrees in my house for three days, and I couldn't tolerate the heat. When the service tech came (who happened to be the owner), he arrived 20 minutes early, was extremely nice, eager to get to work, and didn't waste any time tackling the problem. He had me up and running in one hour. Plus he fixed some exposed wiring without me asking. I definitely would call this company again, and have arranged for fall service on my heating system. I trust them. They are very nice people, honest, friendly and so accomodating. I still can't get over the quick response. I very highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
LoneStar fixed my air condidtioner which was not keeping up with the high outside temperatures.

07/25/2015

Mary L.

Our unit is approx 30 years old and just stopped working, I called Lonestar and explained what was going on, I was given a time of 4pm and Jason was here about 10 min prior. Fully expecting to be told we needed a new unit, Jason was able to replace the 2 parts it needed. He was very nice and professional and had everything back up within the hour. This is a company I would have no reservation in recommending and we will use them again when needed.

Description of Work
replaced two major parts in our ac unit

07/17/2015

DANA W.

he spent more than 6 hours tracing the wires, figuring out why a 3 phase disconnect is being run off the electric meter in a residence, why there was a J box in the attic, why the capacitor exploded in the first place, cleaning coils, checking and cleaning interior furnace, etc

Description of Work
repaired an exploded capacitor, traced the wiring from a 3 phase disconnect box that ran off the electric meter, through the attic and ensured the unit would not blow a fuse in future. Cleaned coils, made sure the unit was cooling properly, maintained an incredibly personable and professional composure all day, in the middle of JULY. In Texas!

06/22/2015

Tony F.

Description of Work
Couple of parts went out and add to be replaced. Excellent job

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks (removed member name)! We are happy you were satisfied with our services!

05/14/2015

Toni W.

Description of Work
Fixed thermostat.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [member name removed]! We are happy you were satisfied with our services!

01/28/2015

Pamela W.

Description of Work
This was actually for my father-in-law's house that we were selling after his death in 2011. They fixed the leak in the system and put in a new condensation pan and drain

11/06/2014

LUCRETIA H.

Everything was great. They did a thorough inspection of the unit, did more work than they charged for, and were friendly and personable while doing the work. Furthermore, the technician explained everything very well, and he replaced an electrical component for free.

Description of Work
They replaced a motor on my air conditioner.

10/28/2014

Patricia E.

Description of Work
installed Nest thermostat. did good job. made sure I knew how to operate it before he left.

07/15/2014

Tamra M.

Woke up in middle of night knowing that the A/C had gone out. Looked on Angie's list first thing in the morning and was looking for a company in our town. Picked Lonestar and gave them a call. They were out in an hour. Gene Smith, the owner was the one that came. Looked at the A/C and knew right off what was wrong. He had the part on his truck, thank goodness, and had it fixed and running within 15 minutes. Was very good and helpful and didn't try to say we needed anything else to fix to raise the cost. Will for sure call him again if we have any future problems.

Description of Work
Looked at outside A/C unit and replaced a part that had gone out.

07/13/2014

Gina M.

Came home after being out of town for the week-end, first step into the house I knew something was wrong. Checking the temp it was 87 degree inside. After a few four letter words and a few tears, I got on the internet to start my search ( asked for help from friends on facebook) after reading reviews, I picked Lonestar Heating and Air... from the start... it was top service!!!! Starla took my call and sent Gene Smith to the house. Gene came to the door introduced himself and gave me a business card... told him what I knew and off the to work he went, shortly came back advised me it was going to be a easy fix, he had the part in the truck, advised me of the cost, I gave him the ok... and my world is cool again!!! Thanks again to Starla and Gene.

Description of Work
fixed AC

12/04/2013

Walter S.

The service person was professional and quite likable. The initial prognosis was a bad relay that had to be ordered. It was subsequently determined that the real problem was the thermostat. This led to additional days added to the overall repair time but I was only charged for the actual 2 hours of service time needed to complete the repair. Of course, the hours could have been less if the faulty thermostat was detected first. My real complaint comes from the 125.00 charged for a non-programmable thermostat (Honeywell TH5110D1022) and the assurance that the my faulty programmable thermostat (Honeywell TH6110D1005) was much more expensive and subsequently not carried by Lone Star. In fact, the non-programmable can be gotten off the internet for under 50.00 including shipping and the programmable for under 60.00 including shipping. To me, the 70.00 service call charge and the 55.00/hr. (Ttl 110.00) seem an adequate remuneration without the doubling to tripling of the parts prices but I leave that to the future clients of Lone Star Heating and Air.

Description of Work
Checked heating system. Determined that a relay and/or the thermostat was defective.

Master Tech Sevice Corp

With over 85 years of combined experience: Master Tech is a full-service HVAC and plumbing contractor offering residential and commercial services throughout the greater Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex, as well as the Permian Basin.

Offers by Master Tech Sevice Corp on Angi
    Blessed Electric & Air

Offices in DFW and Austin for Electrical and HVAC Services! When you have commercial or residential work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than Blessed Electric and Air. We have the most highly trained, industry certified technicians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients. All of our electricians and A/C techs possess years of on the job experience. Not only that, they're also industry certified and committed to keeping up with the latest advances in the field. You can rest easy, because your electrical, A/C or heating job will be in the best and most skilled hands that it can be. No need to stress, call Blessed!!! Additional email: jeff.robertson6009@gmail.com.

Offers by Blessed Electric & Air on Angi
    A&E Heating and Air HVAC

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Specializing in maintenance and repair of all major brands. Existing warranties researched and honored. Installation of new equipment performed with high quality materials and workmanship. Many options offered and customized to fit the customer's budget.