Gary Levinson Construction

Founded 1980 • With Angi since February 2010

General Remodeling

We are a full service building, remodeling and renovation company. We build houses, garages, barns and other structures. We have completed over 500 kitchen remodels and over 100 bathroom remodels. We are capable of all aspects of home building. remodeling or renovation, from foundation to roof. We do work based on cost plus, fixed bid or hourly rates, depending on the customers needs. We do not increase material prices, we only cover our time costs to procure the materials. I get discounts on paint, flooring, granite, plumbing and electrical supplies. We were a member of the TRCC, BBB, NARI, and NKBA without any complaints. We installed kitchens and baths for Home Depot for 7 years prior to being activated for OIFII (Iraq). This is a disabled veteran owned business. We are a small company, but with a strong group of subcontractors that we have worked with for years. We carry General Liability insurance and warranty our work. If we can't do the job correctly we won't take the work....

WE HELP HOMEOWNERS... who are interested in renovating their home to increase their quality of daily living. enhance the comfort and enjoyment of their homes. improve the function and energy flow of their homes. update the style and upgrade or add modern amenities. who plan to sell their home and want to increase their resale value or who recently purchased a home and would like to either customize or update the finishes.

Kitchen and Bath Remodels: Free 3D design and consultation. Up to 18 months Interest Free Financing available! Window replacement and specializing in all types of home services like premium interior and exterior painting, home remodeling. All of our customers love working with our team when they give us opportunity to work with their homes, We provide the best services are of very high quality. In case you don’t have the time to move the furniture our team will gladly to help you with it. With our 12+ years of experience, Home Pixel and our Staff can give you a the best quality of work every time and most importantly on time. We love seeing the satisfaction of our clients faces when they see their home is looking new and refreshed and exactly how they want it. We take the time to do all the things to be done in perfection the first time.

My name is Yamil Exposito. I learned my trade through many years of construction with large companies. During that time I discovered that a strong work ethic and strength of character were valued by customers but rarely delivered by construction and repair companies. Over 10 years ago I decided to form a company built on the ethics and morals I hold most valuable. Home Improvements and Repair serves Austin with pride and we pledge to be: Responsible, Organized, Expert, Practical & Professional It's our goal to have 100% customer satisfaction. Ask us for past referrals to see how we're doing. We deliver quality work on par or better than the big guys, for less. We can offer this value because our team has spent years learning mulitple trades within construction and remodeling. As a result our team doesn't have to wait for the next crew to show up, or for the foreman to give the nod. When you hire Home Improvement and Repair you get no expensive corporate office, corporate trucks or throngs of crews. You only get specialists in nearly all aspects of construction and repair in one crew, overseen and managed by me, Yamil. If you want to know what it's like to work with us, here are a few examples of the things our customers love: Taped beadboards over all trafficked floors. Cleaned and vacuumed job site every day when we leave. Respectful to neighbors, pets and guests. Accommodating individual. requests (1 size does not fit all) Personal touches to exceed your expectations.

05/11/2016

Description of Work
Gary is a first class building contractor. From ground-up construction to room additions to remodels, he and his team do a great job. He is never finished with a job until I am completely satisfied. He is not cheap but is very competitive in his pricing. That combined with his excellent work make Levinson Construction a great value choice.

Category remodeling

I greatly appreciate the kind review. I have done several ground up construction projects as well as driveways, sidewalks underground rainwater collection system and a half bathroom addition for the reviewer. I believe he inadvertently clicked on kitchen and bathroom remodeling instead of general construction and remodeling. Otherwise, a fair and I believe accurate review.

Kitchen renovation, Kitchen remodeling, bath renovation, bath remodeling, interior renovation, interior remodeling, cabinetry installation, custom cabinetry, counter tops, granite counter tops, hardwood flooring, click lock flooring, ceramic tile, poreaien tile, stone tile, stone work, concrete foundations, concrete driveways, concrete sidewalks, decks, patios, interior trim, interior painting, Exterior trim, exterior painting, siding, low voltage cabling, plumbing, electric

Check, PayPal