We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Allen's Foundation Solutions

With Angi since May 2011

Located In

Boerne, TX 78015

Allen's Foundation Solutions: Pier and Beam/Crawlspace Foundation Specialists! Foundation Contractors for all types of foundations. ...

08/13/2021

Lindsey K.

Jim, Melissa, and the men who worked at my home were extremely easy to work with. Jim was very knowledgeable and for the amount of work needed to be done, they did it efficiently and quickly. I will be hiring them again as they were so great with splitting up the job so I could live in a level house and afford it. If you have pier and beam contact these people.

Description of Work
Pier and Beam Foundation Repair

08/10/2021

Mike K.

Jim is great to work with. He explained what needed to be done, set up a time to do it and did the work! Everything was fixed correctly.

Description of Work
pier & beam foundation repair

08/10/2021

Racquel R.

After a long search for a foundation company to level out my house, I chose Allen’s Foundation based on their customer reviews and professional knowledge. The work was quick and efficient. Any follow ups I had or adjustments needed were handled without question, and I really trust that this company did the job correctly (permits, engineer’s reports, etc). My only complaint is in regards to communication—as someone who likes to be kept in the loop, I sometimes felt like the team could have done better in scheduling/emails/follow ups. I understand that a lot of the waiting is a result of the city (permits etc) but I would have appreciated being more informed on timelines. Other than that, 5 star work!

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

06/15/2021

Ashlyn H.

Their price was very reasonable. The whole process was done in a timely manner. Melissa calls me for updates and notify me of any delays. I would definitely use them again in the future. I was very satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Slab Foundation Repair Concrete Pressed Piles

09/12/2017

Kelly F.

It was quite a bit of work! They replaced the original (1952) piers (50 of them) as well as about 45 feet of beams under my home. Allen's did a fantastic job and their crew was very professional, always on time, went the extra mile, cleaned up every day and left the job site better than they found it. If you have a pier and beam home, I highly encourage you to call them.

Description of Work
Needed piers replaced on pier and beam house

11/28/2016

rebecca P.

The work took several weeks to schedule from the time of signing the contract. We hired them because it was the lowest bid. They did half the work that the other foundation repair companies suggested. The other two said that we needed it done for the whole house. I brought it Jim's attention that I should be done for the whole house but he advised against that. Once the work was completed for half the house, we had to request them back out because of additional shifting where the work wasn't done. We should have hired a different company but felt for warranty sake we would ask them to come back. Plus we got a discount for being a return customer. When the second half of the work was complete, we found a leak. Our main sewer line broke with the movement of the house. We had very expensive plumbing work done as a result with tunneling under the house. Allen's Foundation said to submit the paperwork saying everything was ok to keep our warranty. We submitted the information but were sent a letter saying that our warranty was cancelled. Our house has continued to shift. I have no confidence in the work that was done.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

05/16/2014

Lowell T.

I had a good experience with Allen's Foundation, Roofing & Remodeling. They're easy to work with and very accommodating with their schedule.

Description of Work
They leveled the foundation for the mobile home.

Category mudjacking,foundation repair,mobile home remodeling

03/03/2014

joe L.

We were not able to do business with Allen's because of a mutual disagreement, however, based on the way that they conducted themselves through the disagreement, we would recommend them. They handled things professionally and based on that, we have every reason to believe they would have provided a quality job. Joe w Elite Restoration

Description of Work
Provided a bid and drawing

08/26/2013

Janice M.

Allen's Foundation & Remodeling did an excellent job. One of the subcontractors made some mistakes due to trying to get through in a hurry and we brought this to the attention of the owners, Mr. & Mrs. Martinez. They immediately came back in person a few days later with the subcontractor and corrected all the mistakes.

Description of Work
Removed two existing storm doors and two existing metal doors on our house. Modified existing frame to acommodate new 36" wide storm and exterior doors and replaced frame and trim.

Category woodworking,doors,foundation repair

06/21/2013

Lowell T.

Crew showed up on time and got right to work. Congenial, pleasant, and competent. Knew exactly what they were doing and what needed to be done. They had to replace 27 or 28 cinderblocks (about half of which I had on hand) and a goodly number of concrete pads. Hauled off all the trash without being asked to. The job was a bit pricey, but they're the only outfit that even mentioned the word "warranty."

Description of Work
re-leveled a house trailer, replaced LOTS of broken blocks, replaced wood shims with metal

Category mudjacking,foundation repair

G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair

Built on a foundation of trust, G.L. Hunt has served Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, and San Antonio with foundation repair services for over 30 years. Specializing in residential and commercial foundation repair, drainage services including french drains, and concrete leveling, our primary concern is customer satisfaction. That’s why we provide foundation repair financing and free inspections for homeowners. As we strive to find permanent solutions, we also offer transferable foundation repair warranties.

Offers by G.L. Hunt Foundation Repair on Angi
    Hercules Foundation Repair and Remodeling

If the foundation of your home is in need of repairs, Hercules Foundation Repair is the company to call. We will carefully analyze your foundation issues in order to come up with the best solution for the problem. Call us for a Free Evaluation. 3rd generation family owned and operated.

Foundation Support Specialists

Foundation Support Specialists offers foundation repair services for both slab and pier & beam foundation types. We also offer extensive concrete repair, waterproofing, encapsulation, and drainage options. We offer a wide variety of financing options and stand behind our services with a variety of warranties. FSS is committed to its customers!

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated