Surface Source Design Center

Founded 1996 • With Angi since January 2012

3.7

675 W Hwy 190

Belton, TX 76513

Surface Source Design Center is located in Belton Texas and they are pleased to present the largest home design showroom in Central Texas. Today, your home represents functionality along with fashion and style. Whether you desire a kitchen, bath, home office or entertainment center, Surface Source Design Center offers elements for any design....

02/13/2017

Michelle A.

They were the middle guy. They sell them and they have people that measure them and order them. I was not happy with them. Pricing was okay. I'm pretty sure they are comparable to everybody else. They said they were going to come in one week and they ended up not coming another week. It was horrible timing. What made it so bad was that since it was a family owned business, their daughter was getting married but they were still trying to do business but they would never be there or they would never respond. If they can't handle the work then don't do it. I'm sure it's a great time for their family but they shouldn't put people through that if they can't handle the work. They messed up the measurements. When they measured the first time they forgot that there was a dishwasher there and so that messed everything up so they had to come back and manufacture another where they had to add some funky side cabinet to make up the difference.

Description of Work
The laminate cabinets and countertops for 3 rooms were purchased through Surface Source Design Center. I have a big kitchen.

Category custom cabinets,countertops

We are so sorry for the unfortunate experience you had with our company. Yes, the timing was bad and the owners were out quite a lot during that busy time. We've made some changes in our staff, suppliers and processes that are allowing our jobs to run more smoothly and with less errors. Yes, errors in measurements can happen but we also pride ourselves in always making the job right in the end. We hope that you get many years of enjoyment out of the final product!

01/08/2016

Pauline F.

Everyone at Surface Source knows exactly what they are doing and they provide great customer service, from the front desk, to the estimator, and installers; all a real joy to work with. I recommend them to anyone who needs new flooring.

Category flooring contractor

10/10/2014

tina M.

Our salesman was Scott, he was always nice, courteous and arrived on time for the measuring. We explained that we were interested in carpet in three bedrooms and and quot;wood likeand quot; tile or laminate throughout the hallways, sitting room and living room. After the measurements were taken he said he would let us know the estimate. A few days went by and I contacted Scott about the estimate and he told me he was waiting on a price from a supplier on something for the laminate or tile. Which I can understand thing's like that happen. He said that he would send me the estimate on what he had for the carpet and I was OK with that. Here I am a week after being told I would get a estimate for the carpet in three rooms and still no word from Scott or the company on either carpet or other areas we wanted to have installed. This is unfortunate since we wanted to work with a local business in the area, as well as having a company that could do other parts of our home. E.G. kitchen cabinets, counter tops, tile in our walk in shower.

Description of Work
Took note of carpet and tile styles we were wanting to have installed in our home and came out to measure the rooms we wanted to redo.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,hardwood floor,woodworking

05/09/2013

Eric G.

I like Surface Source Design Center. Their prices are reasonable. They have good customer service.

Description of Work
I purchased some flooring from them that they delivered. I did the labor myself.

Category flooring contractor

12/12/2011

Jeffrey C.

It was an experience. They outsourced the labor and the guy ended up damaging my floor that I just put down so that was actually a stressful experience. Their site supervision needs to be reviewed. Since they represent the store and they have contractors that they outsource the work to, they don't have somebody to supervise the site. They have contracted people who represented them and this gentleman needed someone to supervise him. They should have covered the floor when they brought the materials in. They didn't consider the home; they only considered the project. The quality of their work was good but I would not use them again.

Description of Work
I used Surface Source for kitchen countertops and backsplash for a remodeling that I was doing.

Category ceramic tile,countertops

We are sorry that he felt the job was not supervised. We do use contracted labor for some installations but are confident that the people we use represent us well. That does not guarantee that an accident won't happen. We do stand behind our work and, to the best of our ability, will make right anything that is unsatisfactory.

Round Rock Cabinets Direct

At Round Rock Cabinets Direct we are focused on providing excellent quality cabinets at a Fraction of the price With the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We will beat any cabinet shop price on the same style cabinets. All we need is the layout of your kitchen with the cabinet style you are wanting and we will give you a free estimate for the cabinets. Our cabinets are ready for delivery or pickup within 2 weeks, Not 4-6 weeks like other companies.

Picasso's Artistic Floors LLC

Find more about us on our website https://www.picassoinstallations.com We specialize in Hardwood, Vinyl Plank, Laminate, Engineered Wood and Tiling Services. -Over 20 Years of Experience -Fully Bonded and Insured -Many Satisfied Customers -FREE In-Home Estimates

SYD Flooring Design

We are a company that specializes in the installation of hardwood floor, vinyl pland and laminate.

Offers by SYD Flooring Design on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing

Flooring - Carpet, Ceramic, Porcelain, Laminate, Vinyl, Stone, & Hardwood. Kitchen Cabinets & Cabinet Hardware, Countertops, & Plumbing Fixtures. Remodeling - Kitchen, baths, all interior rooms. Commercial and Residential