MOORE AIR

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2010

5801 Sparta Road

Belton, TX 76513

Air Conditioning and heating installation and repair, duct cleaning, and commercial refrigeration. Service Agreements available, we service all brands....

09/25/2017

Marie K.

In spring 2017, I noticed a bare wire leading from A/C unit toward house. Before turning on the system, I called to have this checked, and also to have a general tune up and cleaning.

Description of Work
The bare wire was a thermostat wire that had been chewed. The first technician had not been told about the bare wire, so he had to call another tech to bring thermostat wire, but the response was rapid. The new wire was spliced to the old one in the house wall. Capacitors were replaced, and the coil was cleaned. The technicians succeeded in restoring my 30 year old Trane A/C to good working order! I was very impressed with their knowledge, professionalism and friendly service. They were very patient answering my questions. I thought the price was reasonable also.

07/19/2017

Fred O.

Outstanding. Arrived about 10:30 am and completed at 2:30. Cleaned up all their debris and personnel were friendly and professional. Moore Air also has a link to apply for financing that if paid off in one year is interest free.

Description of Work
Our A/C is 17 years old and over the years Moore Air has kept it running through check ups. During their last check up we were informed that the unit was doing the best it could but needed to be replaced. It went out and Moore Air immediately came to replace the A/C and gas heater system Had 3 certified service personnel work on the replacement. Replace 4 ton unit A/C, Coil, furnace, 10 yr warranty for compressor, Heat Exchange, and Parts. Labor 1 year

06/12/2017

Ernest R.

I use Keith Moore - Moore Air.? He has this deal where I give them like $150 - and what they do is for a year.? They come out here in the Spring sometimes too.? They check everything.? I grade them A all the way.? If I call them, they're here.? If I have a problem, he's here in a heartbeat.? In fact, even on weekends if something happens, he's out here.?

Description of Work
This was for routine Fall maintenance. I have a heat pump and so they check the air conditioning unit outside and make sure everything's good on that, it's up on freon, and everything is working as it should. Then they come in and check the air driver in here, they check all the stuff out and make sure it's all operating as it should, and the same thing for the thermostat.

02/10/2017

C D.

These guys were on it: pleasant, neat, thorough.

Description of Work
Had my duct work cleaned along with a revision of my return air filter.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed], its great to hear from our customers on our performance! We appreciate the review.

08/09/2016

Ava K.

Jeremy came and found the problem right away. The capacitor was burned out. He replaced it in a short amount of time and the air is coming out of the vents cold!

Description of Work
The air conditioner was blowing warm air.

07/21/2015

Mary G.

When I called Sunday evening, I thought I would just be leaving a message. Nope, the phone was answered, and I was given the option of additional fees for a Sunday night call, or an appointment first thing Monday morning. Moore Air showed up right on time Monday. The provider asked me some questions, then said he thought he knew what was wrong. I was involved in the process to the extent of turning off the ac at the thermostat, and turning it back on. Cool air resumed and we were done in about 20 minutes. I definitely recommend MooreAir, and would give them an A+ if I could.

Description of Work
Replaced a part in the outside ac unit.

06/20/2015

Kim C.

They arrived when they said they would, they inspected the unit and were able to offer helpful suggestions to ensure the life and efficiency of the unit. I also was impressed with the office staff. I just moved to Texas and they were very understanding and helpful in terms of setting up a service contract with them.

Description of Work
They serviced my a/c unit and were able to provide me with a maintenance agreement.

10/03/2014

Vivian W.

Air conditioner wasn't working. We called Moore Air this morning and they came this afternoon. The air conditioner was fixed. The guys were very nice.

Description of Work
Air conditioner wasn't working.

08/25/2014

Norine E.

Air conditioner now works well. When the weather cools down we were told an air pressure test (which takes two weeks) needs to be done to check for leaks.

Description of Work
Checked downstairs air conditioning unit and added Freon to it. Also, checked for leaks but couldn't find any.

07/07/2014

Patricia H.

Our A/C unit went out during the July 4th Holiday. A Technician came to our home, diagnosed the problem, and advised us they would have to come back with a new condenser on Monday. They called ahead of time to let us know they were on the way. The Technicians arrived on time, and installed the unit. It is now running quite well. The temperature in the house has dropped from 89 to 82 already. We are very pleased with the service we received. The gentlemen who worked on our unit were very friendly, courteous, and efficient. I used my Angie's List coupon and saved ten percent on the cost of this new condenser. That really was a nice bonus for us, and it helped out a lot! I would highly recommend Moore Air to anyone who needs A/C repair. They are very nice on the telephone when you call in with a question, and the repair crew are excellent. :-)

Description of Work
Replaced condenser unit.

Fix It Services

I am delighted to present to you the Fix It Services Profile. Fix It Services is built on a foundation of core values that are shared across each and every member of our team. We understand the most important items in our industry are safety, time, cost, and quality, while protecting our environment. With this in mind Fix It Services collaborates with our clients from project inception, to deliver the best possible outcome. We are driven to achieving a legacy through a synergized approach, based on integrity and satisfaction, building unsurpassed relationships, creating innovative, sustainable Plumbing work. We look forward to working with you on your next project small or big.

3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc.

In Texas, the seasons can drag the temperature all over the place. Once you realize your AC or heater isn’t working properly, you need help from a Waco heater and AC repair service company with experience. At 3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc., their team offers same-day service to get you set up with the right equipment at the best price. They offer free quotes on new installations, so give them a call today to schedule your service. The NATE-certified technicians at 3C Mechanical Technologies, Inc. are committed to your satisfaction. With their helpful advice and skilled craftsmanship, you can rest easy knowing they’ve got it all taken care of. With Energy Star-certified solutions, you can save money without ever having to suffer through another sweltering summer. Call today to schedule your free quote and get started on making your home the indoor paradise you always knew it could be.

Air Heads HVAC

**Attention! we have 2 rebates available #1 Oncor customers get up to $2800 in rebates on a new system #2 Carrier Cool Cash up to $1650. For a limited time only, call for details** Airheads HVAC's mission is to bring the highest quality of home comfort solutions to our community. Our dedicated team of honest professionals will develop long term customer relationships built on trust. Company success will be driven by knowledge, professionalism, and respect for all involved. We are your air conditioning and heating specialists in Central Texas.

Offers by Air Heads HVAC on Angi