MOORE AIR

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2010

Air Conditioning and heating installation and repair, duct cleaning, and commercial refrigeration. Service Agreements available, we service all brands....

Kane Heating & Air Conditioning

Kane Heating & Air Conditioning

Kane Heating & Air Conditioning proudly serves the Killeen, TX region with quality service you can trust and with competitive rates that will save you money. We are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, as well as a Chamber of Commerce member so you can trust that you have made a good choice when choosing us for all of your air conditioning and heating needs. We provide residential as well as commercial services on: • New installations • Remodeling • Replacing existing units Replacing your system with new and energy efficient units can save you even more money and could qualify you for up to a $300 tax credit that we can assist you with. We provide free estimates on replacement of equipment. We also service and provide maintenance on all makes, models and brands, so no matter what kind of system you have we can provide expert service to either repair or maintain it. We value the senior citizens in our community and provide a senior citizen discount. Call Kane Heating & Air Conditioning today!

09/25/2017

In spring 2017, I noticed a bare wire leading from A/C unit toward house. Before turning on the system, I called to have this checked, and also to have a general tune up and cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The bare wire was a thermostat wire that had been chewed. The first technician had not been told about the bare wire, so he had to call another tech to bring thermostat wire, but the response was rapid. The new wire was spliced to the old one in the house wall. Capacitors were replaced, and the coil was cleaned. The technicians succeeded in restoring my 30 year old Trane A/C to good working order! I was very impressed with their knowledge, professionalism and friendly service. They were very patient answering my questions. I thought the price was reasonable also.

07/19/2017

Outstanding. Arrived about 10:30 am and completed at 2:30. Cleaned up all their debris and personnel were friendly and professional. Moore Air also has a link to apply for financing that if paid off in one year is interest free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our A/C is 17 years old and over the years Moore Air has kept it running through check ups. During their last check up we were informed that the unit was doing the best it could but needed to be replaced. It went out and Moore Air immediately came to replace the A/C and gas heater system Had 3 certified service personnel work on the replacement. Replace 4 ton unit A/C, Coil, furnace, 10 yr warranty for compressor, Heat Exchange, and Parts. Labor 1 year

06/12/2017

I use Keith Moore - Moore Air.? He has this deal where I give them like $150 - and what they do is for a year.? They come out here in the Spring sometimes too.? They check everything.? I grade them A all the way.? If I call them, they're here.? If I have a problem, he's here in a heartbeat.? In fact, even on weekends if something happens, he's out here.?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was for routine Fall maintenance.  I have a heat pump and so they check the air conditioning unit outside and make sure everything's good on that, it's up on freon, and everything is working as it should.  Then they come in and check the air driver in here, they check all the stuff out and make sure it's all operating as it should, and the same thing for the thermostat.

02/10/2017

These guys were on it: pleasant, neat, thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my duct work cleaned along with a revision of my return air filter.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed], its great to hear from our customers on our performance! We appreciate the review.

08/09/2016

Jeremy came and found the problem right away. The capacitor was burned out. He replaced it in a short amount of time and the air is coming out of the vents cold!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The air conditioner was blowing warm air.

On new systems