Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2013

5200 W Loop S

Bellaire, TX 77401

Donald Duct and Steam has more than 10 years experience of excellent service and top notch cleaning equipment. We are proud to give Houston and its surrounding areas great value Air Duct Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery cleaning, Dryer vent cleaning, Tile & Grout cleaning, Attic insulation & Cleaning and Water Damage Restoration services. Customer service is our main goal followed by our professionalism and integrity. We do offer 100% satisfaction guarantee to prove our customer loyalty. You can pay us by cash, credit card and checks. We are Bonded & Insured....

air duct cleaning (36)mold removal (13)dryer vent cleaning (12)carpet cleaning (8)insulation (2)HVAC Companies (2)oriental rug cleaning (1)water damage restoration (1)

06/21/2021

Anne P.

The owner of the company came to my home. He looked at the situation, then discussed with me how he would solve the problem.

Description of Work
Removal of water from carpeting

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for leaving a review. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to hearing from you again, should the need arise.

02/09/2021

April C.

The guys that came out were on time and very knowledgeable. They explained the quote and answered all of my questions. They did a spectacular job and I will definitely be calling on them again.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning/Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

We appreciate the review and look forward to serving you again in the future.

09/11/2020

Hubert R.

These guys were just EXCELLENT! They said I had the worst case they'd ever seen. I hadn't had my vent cleaned in 12 years. Could have easily started a fire. My wife thanks God all the time that we finally called these guys and had them clean that stuff out. And it wasn't expensive! I just didn't know that it needed to be done. I thought that lint stuff magically went outside somewhere. Nope. Friendly technician really made my day.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Thank you for choosing us, we are glad to have helped you. Call us again if we can be of further assistance.

07/06/2020

Linh N.

Cleaner did not check the air vents after finish the jod, therefore 2 rooms air flowed were mess up, even they did come back to adjust. I had to got up there to correct by my self.

Description of Work
Airducts cleaning

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Thank you for your comment, we are always looking for ways to improve. We responded to your issues and were not notified of any further problems. Sorry for any inconvenience, please do not hesitate to contact us directly for assistance.

06/26/2020

Carlyn B.

Very good, I called them on the 23rd to see what time they would be arriving and they told me they didn’t show me have an appointment and I told him that I had talk to the lady that answered the phone and she had scheduled my appointment so they were going to come on the 25th but they called me on the 24th and said they had an opening so all went well

Description of Work
Dryer duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Thank you for working with us and let us know if we can help you again.

04/22/2020

Clyde B.

went well they had to cut access points thru drywall very well thought out to minimize drywall wall repairs

Description of Work
Install new ducts

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

Thank you, we look forward to serving you again.

03/12/2020

Paul B.

Did a nice job, were very informative and explained the system condition in detail.

Description of Work
cleaning, repair and maintenance of property's HVAC system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate the review. Call on us again in the future.

02/27/2020

John Andrew B.

Quick, clean, professional, and friendly

Description of Work
HVAC duct cleaning and mold remediation

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

Thank you very much for your comment. We are here for any of your cleaning needs!

01/28/2020

Matthew D.

I was pleased with the service. Vent and carpet cleaning can be a frustrating experience. (I had a miserable experience with Steam Express a while ago.) I've come to learn to be wary of any coupon/deal for this type of service, even if it is on Angie's List. The HVAC and dryer cleaning went well. I actually paid what the coupon stated but had a slightly different service performed. The dryer vent was cleaned out as expected. They informed me that my outflow vents did not need cleaning (most likely true). Instead, they cleaned my intakes. Again, the price came out the same. I can't help but be a little suspicious that cleaning two intakes cost worked out the same as cleaning 15+ outflows around the house. It's also a little annoying that coupons for "unlimited" vent cleaning do not include the intakes. Nonetheless, I received quality work for a good price. I'm very happy with the carpet cleaning. They ran and emailed an estimate when they came the first time for vent cleaning. Again, I understood that I would pay more than what the coupon stated. (I was cool with the $100 for deep cleaning.) I agreed to the estimate via email (very convenient) and they called to set up service. The cleaners were on time and courteous for both visits. The time spent was efficient and accepting credit cards for payment was nice. I would definitely recommend this company for vent/carpet cleaning services. Just remember that there will be some gamesmanship between you, them and the coupons. Have you ever gone for an oil change without the technicians mentoring other services? Neither have I. Same idea here.

Description of Work
Vent cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

We really appreciate you for taking the time and share your experience with us. Even though we have coupon prices we always let our customers know that we will perform a free inspection, we don't want to mislead our customers. we encourage all customers to take advantage of our free inspection to prevent any misunderstanding. At the end of the day we want to solve any issue you might have and for you to be happy with the results of our work. Thank you for your business and for being a great customer!

01/15/2020

Ann J.

I bought the Angie’s Deal and added dryer vent cleaning and a couple of other services since I’d never had the vents cleaned—and the house is almost 27 years old. The technicians arrived on time, explained everything that needed to be done, and cleaned up afterward.

Description of Work
Vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

Our goal is your satisfaction! we are pleased to know you are happy with the results. Thank you for using us and please don't hesitate contact us for anything else that you need.

N/A

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc.

How is Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. overall rated?

Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. open?

Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. is open:

Sunday: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

What payment options does Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. provide

Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc.?

Yes, Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. offer?

Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. offers the following services: Air duct cleaning, Carpet cleaning, Oriental rug cleaning, Water damage restoration, Dryer vent cleaning, Upholstery cleaning, Tile & Grout cleaning, Attic insulation, Products: UV Light, Electrostatic filters.

Are there any services Donald Duct & Steam Cleaning, Inc. does not offer?

N/A