CSI Renovations & Roofing

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2017

CSI Renovations understands that your time is valuable and you wanting the job done right the first time in more than a need, it’s a necessity. Our commitment to both commercial and residential customers encompasses every aspect of our roofing, restoration, and renovation business. ...

roofing (19)gutter repair (3)fence company (1)

12/13/2019

Tera W.

The process was easier then I thought. They were in and out in no time. Great cleanup too! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
New Roof & Gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

09/04/2019

Melanie B.

Such a horrible experience. It took them 2 months to finish the job and over 6 weeks to replace our broken sky light. They forgot to replace the sky light when they replaced our roof, then Mike proceeded to tell us many different lies on what happened and where it was. Their painting crew scheduled and canceled over 6 different times, then showed up without communicating their plan and I was unable to leave for work on time due to them needing access to our garage. Their gutter contractors damaged all of the siding on our house. The best part was when the roof failed to pass inspection when we sold our house, 3 months after they replaced it. Save yourself the stress, do NOT hire this company.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 06/12/2019

We are very sorry that you didn't have a good experience, that's definitely not how we operate. I do know that the skylights were special order which takes a few weeks to come in and the measurements were not correct so they had to be reordered, which delayed us. We repainted the whole house for you to try and make it right. We also came out and fixed the issue that the home inspector needed fixed in order for you to be able to sell your home. I do believe that in this business it doesn't always go smoothly and sometimes there are errors but at the end of the day its how you fix the errors and satisfy the customers that means the most. We thought that we had fixed all the issue that you had. If we have not please feel free to reach out to us and we can handle it asap.

08/13/2019

gary S.

CSI Roofing did a great job on the removal and replacement of my roof. Gary Fondo was great with his customer service during the whole process. I have had a lot of people to do work for me but never a person that were upon the job like him. There were a person from CSI office that came out to the job after the first day to check to see if everything was going well. I would highly recommend CSI Roofing to anyone for their services.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

05/20/2019

Randal S.

Excellent craftsmanship on our complicated roof effort. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Roofing work

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words.

11/18/2018

Ray S.

All insurance interactions were handled; crew showed up on appointed day, did their job well, cleaned up and left. Very nice!

Description of Work
Replaced residential roof

Work Completed On 11/03/2018

09/21/2018

Julio R.

Awesome communication and service from Gary. He will be my go to for any future project.

Description of Work
Roof replacement due to hail

Work Completed On 07/26/2018

07/12/2018

Karen R.

Excellent company and after working with Todd Wolf who made the process smooth. Would recommend CSI to others. Thank you

Description of Work
Roofing after hail damage

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

05/07/2018

Mike C.

This is an outstanding roofing company. They were prompt and stayed on schedule. Chris was responsive to our calls and answered any questions we had. The clean up they did after the work was amazing. Not only did they comb over our property for nails and debris they also checked the properties of our neighbors on either side. They followed up to make sue all our expectations were met. I highly recommend and most definitely would use again.

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 03/09/2018

04/20/2018

Elizabeth M.

It was excellent. Great communication, good work and it was an A+ all around.

Description of Work
installed a new roof.

Work Completed On 04/09/2018

04/20/2018

Lisa K.

So far so good.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement.

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

04/11/2018

Tim B.

I was in need of a new roof to prep my house for the market. I called up CSI, and they really worked with me to get the job done at a great price. They met my insurance adjuster at my home, and were very flexible with my schedule. Their responsiveness and professionalism was impressive as well as the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

08/29/2017

Daniel P.

All trades were handled in a professional manner and the residential production manager worked with me every step of the way. Any questions or problems I had was handled and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for work done on your house.

Description of Work
Roof, gutters, and fence staining

Category fencing, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 08/29/2017

08/29/2017

Taylor G.

We had water damage in our house as a result of the hail storms in spring 2016...yet the insurance company was putting up a fight. We went thru 3 roofers that claimed they were insurance experts before we found CSI. Todd was fantastic in helping us get insurance to do the right thing and buy the roof. They put in the new roof in 2 days and we are so relieved that, after a year of trying to get this done, we finally have a new roof! Definitely give Todd a call at 214-664-5817. Yes I am a real person and this a real review. My name is Taylor and please ask Todd to give you my number and I'll be glad to speak with you.

Description of Work
We needed our roof, gutters, and vents replaced. We had water damage and mold in the attic due to roof damage that was unresolved for a year.

Work Completed On 07/17/2017

04/19/2017

Matthew A.

Very professional very fast exceptional work was done would definitely hire them again for any remodels on the roof or in the house that I need done

Description of Work
Needed my roof completely redone they didn't excellent job in a timely manner very professional would hire again

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

04/19/2017

Brock S.

It went great. It could have not gone better.

Description of Work
After a major hail storm, I needed help on starting roofing and roof repair. A friend of mine suggested CSI. I recommend them to all my friends now.

Work Completed On 04/17/2017

Melissa R.

We had leaks everywhere and our gutters were destroyed. They came out to tarp and patch the roof same day, and the new roof was on within one week. We could not be happier. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs roof work!

Description of Work
CSI Renovations and Roofing put a new roof on my home after hail and wind destroyed our roof.

Work Completed On 03/10/2017

Meri F.

They explained to me that my roof really was in good shape even though it is 7-8 years old and we have had some hail. Somehow my house is situated so that it was apparently somewhat protected from wind and hail. They were kind enough to answer all my questions, so I referred them to my daughter's house down the road. They inspected her roof, which had a lot of damage and needed to be replaced asap. They tarped the worst of the damage and completed the repair within days. We were both thrilled with their responsiveness and professionalism.

Description of Work
I had CSI Renovations and Roofing inspect my roof for damage, which they completed in a professional manner.

Work Completed On 03/09/2017

Amy R.

This company was absolutely wonderful! The did a great job on my roof and kept the yard clean in the process. The crew was very respectful and courteous throughout the whole job... and now my roof is looking great again! I want to thank CSI for their professionalism and quality. I will definitely be using them again and highly recommend them to anyone who is needing their services

Description of Work
I needed my roof done.

Work Completed On 04/04/2017

04/07/2017

Wendy H.

Our roof was complete in less than 8 hours. I was amazed with the supervisor and the crew at how quick and professional they were.

Description of Work
Complete roof replaced

Work Completed On 01/20/2017

Review for CSI Renovations & Roofing - 706 Springdale Rd, Bedford, TX - 34762877

Contact