Bedford Glass & Mirror

Founded 1962 • With Angi since March 2004

1815 Bedford Rd

Bedford, TX 76021

Full service residential Glass, Mirror, and Shower door company. Family owned and operated since 1962. Please call or email us directly at info@bedfordglass.net.

04/13/2017

Zemyra H.

They came out to measure and then contacted me with an estimate. At the same time I accepted the estimate and paid, I was given an appointment date and time for the installation. The installer was efficient and took care to clean up. It was a very positive experience.

Description of Work
Replacement of odd size shower door.

03/16/2016

Tyler G.

Long story short, I needed two pieces of mirror cut to accommodate higher vanities in the bathroom. I called a couple of places and some people wanted $400 to come out and cut the mirror or about the same to bring all new mirrors. I explained that I was trying to do this on a budget to Bedford Mirror and Glass and they said well if you can bring them to the shop we can cut them no problem. They gave me simple advice on how to put them in the bed of my truck and transport them without breaking them. I showed up and everything went smooth and everyone was very nice. 30 bucks (I think it was less actually like 20) is a lot better than $400.

Description of Work
Cut two pieces of mirror at their shop that I transported

03/08/2016

Jitenderpal S.

They could have a little bit more professionalism. They were professional but the guy who showed up for the work was a little bit less professional. They walk with their shoes into the house. They came on time.

Description of Work
I have used Bedford Glass & Mirror.

Category glass repair

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback. We do not allow our techs to remove their shoes as this can cause a big safety issue when carrying glass. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause.

02/27/2016

Chris W.

My shower door in master bedroom shower frame bent and the glass had come out of the frame. I did not know if it could be repaired or I would need a new door. Based on Angie's List ratings and other research I chose Bedford Glass. I called on a Thursday and talked to owner Steve. He had time that afternoon to come out and give me an estimate for the work. Steve arrived on time and was professional. He indicated a new door was not needed and he could repair it for $150. He said they could fix it and install it the next day. Their installer came on time on Friday and installed the repaired door. I will definitely use Bedford Glass and recommend others as well.

Description of Work
Provider repaired a broken shower door.

01/11/2016

Gerald Z.

Contacted the company and made an appointment for Monday to have the job measured and it was installed on Friday. The old mirror was taken down and the new one installed in 1 hour. I highly recommend this company for any jobs for your glass or window needs

Description of Work
Replaced a large bathroom mirror that had to have holes for accommodating a light fixture and also an electrical outlet

10/05/2015

Scott S.

I called them to ask for their assistance at 8AM, they came out at 1PM and I was all good to go by 2. They were very responsive and did a nice job and showed up Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
repaired frameless shower door that they installed earlier in the year

09/30/2015

Marye T.

Jim and Steve were prompt, professional, personable, efficient, and reasonably priced. This is the latest in a pretty long list of repeat business with this company. I highly recommend Bedford Glass and will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
They hung a very large, very heavy frame for a 55 in. flat screen tv.

Category glass repair, home theater design

08/05/2015

Larry P.

They brought the new window out, removed the old window, installed the new window, and took the old window for disposal. This was done on schedule and at the price quoted. The worker was professional, polite, and efficient.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken window.

06/18/2015

Edward B.

Excellent. Peggy at the front office was very helpful and knowledgeable, had someone come to our house the same day to take measurements, then called to go over details and helped on what type of glass, etc to use. We asked for an install date asap. She gave us the earliest she had availabe, but then called back in a couple days to tell us of a cancellation and got our installation five days earlier than expected. Great! The installer was super. He worked quickly, quietly and neatly. He did an outstanding job. l would definately call on Bedford Glass and Mirror again.

Description of Work
Installed framed glass shower stall.

12/23/2014

Diana S.

Excellent On time

Description of Work
Install new glass in china hutch

12/18/2014

Don B.

Two mirror trim pieces at top of wall mirror came loose and jammed at an angle. The technician pried loose the pieces and applied new two sided tape for instant stick, but also added silicon adhesive (not added by original contractor) and repositioned them. He then added some silicon adhesive along the seams to further reduce future problems.

Description of Work
reset some trim around a wall size mirror

11/16/2014

CELESTE M.

I was having difficulty finding a mirrored replacement cover for the electrical outlet on the bathroom mirror. I contacted Bedford Glass and Mirror and the lady I spoke with was very pleasant and helpful. She said that they carried the covers and verified that the one I needed was in stock. I went to the store to pick it up and bought two in case the second cover on the mirror needed replacing at some point. When I opened the package, the outlet cover was so much nicer than the original one, I replaced both outlet covers. They look great! I would definitely recommend this company . They have high quality products for a reasonable price!

Description of Work
I needed a new cover for the electrical outlet on the bathroom mirror.

10/30/2014

Deborah K.

Scheduling was easy and I was able to get a quote on the phone. The job went off without a hitch. I phoned them again recently when the window in my back door broke. As before, they were reasonably priced and efficient. While I hope I don't need another window fixed soon, it's nice to know that they're around in case I do.

Description of Work
Replace several broked single panes windows in my home.

Category glass repair

Thank you so much. Glad you will call us for future needs. Have a wonderful weekend.

06/07/2014

Patricia E.

Professional, experienced and fair price!

Description of Work
Had double pane window replaced with large crack

Category glass repair, replacement windows

06/03/2014

JEANNA S.

We received a free in-home estimate which was scheduled for the next day. The shower door was ordered and arrived sooner than promised. The installation was scheduled within a few days and took about 15 minutes. We are very pleased with the quality of the glass and the installation. The service professional did not try to up-sell us on any coating or other features. We will use Bedford Glass & Mirror again.

Description of Work
Installed a frameless shower door for our master bath walk-in shower

05/30/2014

Brian D.

Needed some leaded glass repair, but unfortunately they don't do such repairs. However, Steve steered me in the right direction to someone who could. Communication was outstanding. They could've simply gaffed me off, but followed through and ensured I was taken care of by someone. I recommend them solely on their superior customer service and communication.

Description of Work
Needed some "leaded" glass repair.

05/19/2014

THOMAS M.

Two gentlemen arrived on site when expected, measured all the windows in question, quoted a price and date of replacement. They returned and replaced the windows on the day stated. They were prompt and professional. I would definitely use Bedford Glass and Mirror again.

Description of Work
Replaced 12 insulated window units that had developed broken seals.

04/08/2014

Jose P.

It was actually cheaper than what my husband thought it was going to be and I thought it was right on quote. The other company that we had called told me that I couldn't have the special P glass that I wanted and they would tell me you can't do this, you can't do that but when this company came out, they said I could have whatever I wanted. They sent me pictures of different types of glass and all I had to do was call them. They ordered for it as soon as I told them which one I chose, they measured everything and they came and put it in really fast.

Description of Work
I used Bedford Glass & Mirror to put in glass. It was an arch above the door and he filled it with glass.

03/17/2014

Tanya S.

Very professional and easy to work with. Door looks even better than I expected!

Description of Work
Replaced shower door

03/11/2014

Robert J.

My first call was to another provider. When he didn't show I called and was told he was busy on a larger job and forgot about me. I went directly to Angies list and found Bedford Glass. They came to measure on the next business day, called later that day with the quote and installed the new tops on the next day. They couldn't have been more professional. I would highly recommend them and will certainly use them for all of my glass and mirror needs in the future.

Description of Work
Made glass tops for a desk and a vanity.

02/27/2014

ROGER B.

Did a great job and completed the work ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
Made glass shelves.

01/25/2014

Tammy P.

everything looks great. it took longer than expected for door frame to arrive but some of issue was the weather and holidays.

Description of Work
shower door and glass installed in cabinet doors

Category glass repair

I am so sorry it took longer than expected to complete your job. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding, and for the favorable review in spite of the problems I had getting the parts needed. Steve Pace Bedford Glass & Mirror

01/16/2014

Evelyne M.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone thinking of installing new shower glass/doors. Not only are they competitively priced, proffessional and punctual they also back their product with excellent service. I originally had the shower glass installed in mid 2012 and was very pleased with the outcome. Enough so, to recommend them to several friends. In December of 2013 the door began to rub on the side panel, possibly due to some settling of the house. I called the office on a Saturday and first thing Monday morning I received a call back. Even though the work was out of warranty they sent someone out that day to address the problem. Unfortunately another problem popped up and again they called back immediately and had someone out the next day. It required multiple visits to correct the issue, which was not of their making but they never blinked an eye and did not charge me a dime to set things right. Their "guys" are knowledgable, pleasant and clean up behind themselves. I cannot say enough good things about this company. I would most certainly use them again!

Description of Work
Installed frameless shower glass

01/13/2014

Janet B.

They were on time, efficient, very professional and even took care of issues I did not know I had for the price. They were great!

Description of Work
I used BEDFORD GLASS & MIRROR

01/09/2014

Marye T.

Very professional. Arrived on time. Provided written estimate. Came back did installations, etc. They were both very professional, friendly and quite helpful. I have used them three times now and will always call them for any future "glass/mirror needs I may have in the future.

Description of Work
Made and installed: -huge arched mirror and floating shelves for niche in living room -floating glass shelves for very large built in curio cabinet -glass top for antique painted game table. Hung four large ornate wall mirrors.

EcoView Windows and Doors

Replacement windows and doors increase the value of your home, improve energy efficiency, and save you money on your energy bills. Our professional installers replace your old windows/doors with Energy Star rated new windows or doors to fit your needs. Set up a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our professional consultants. We'll discuss your needs and create a plan for replacement windows you'll love with an affordable budget. A special offer includes 0% interest for 18 months with approved credit.

Offers by EcoView Windows and Doors on Angi
    Brennan Enterprises Inc

Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas.**Please note we currently are not interior doors or repairs**

Offers by Brennan Enterprises Inc on Angi
    Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth

Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth is a family-owned and operated business, and believes home improvement should be a simple, stress-free process. We focus on customer service and product quality, helping homeowners throughout the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area achieve their renovation goals. From replacement windows and replacement doors to premium vinyl siding, all of our products offer superior energy efficiency, endless comfort, and help lower utility bills all year-round. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home estimate!

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover

Residential Glass, Window Glass replacement,Door Glass Replacement, Shower Doors, Mirrors, Furniture Tops

Auto Glass, Window Frames, and Commercial Store front Frames.