Henderson Garage Doors

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2010

628 Cedar Bayou Rd

Baytown, TX 77520

Additional phone number - (800)-345-8471 Family owned & operated residential & commercial garage door experts serving a 50 miles radius around Baytown since 1989! No subs. Cost is determined by the job.

03/27/2020

Larry R.

Great job on the repair of my garage door.

Description of Work
install new cables and springs on one garage door.

11/14/2019

cornelius J.

Excellent: The estimater was on time and arranged a favorable installation schedule. The installers were on time and did an excellent job. I was pleased with the whole process.

Description of Work
New garage Door.

07/13/2019

Joe Z.

OUTSTANDING! absolutely the best decision I made hiring Henderson Doors to do this work. Very timely, friendly, professional and courteous, answering any and all questions and making sure I was completely satisfied with the work performed. I Highly recommend Henderson Garage Door Co. for any garage door work you may need. They are Located in Baytown Texas.

Description of Work
Change out the old worn out springs with a new tension bar spring system. They made adjustments to the door and track that needed to be done and completely cleaned up after they were finished.

07/10/2019

Andrew H.

It went great. Henderson Garage sent out a very courteous and professional young man who could not have been nicer. This gentleman showed up on time, fixed my garage door in a very timely manner, and the price was extremely fair. I could not recommend a better company. They fixed my garage door about one year ago and it has been working perfectly ever since. (And my apologies to Henderson Garage for the late review).

Description of Work
They fixed a garage door that was broken

10/10/2018

Rex E.

Excellent. The truck showed up on time. A newer employee was alone on the truck. (The senior employee had a family emergency and was called away at the last moment.). The young man explained that he had been working for some weeks, but that this would be his first solo job. He took his time and worked methodically and did an excellent job. As he was finishing he called for a more experienced installer to come check his work and watch him finish. He took a little longer than others had taken, but the work was perfect.

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of an overhead garage door.

08/24/2018

Carl B.

No problems. Have had them out twice for tuneups. 2018 - replaced rubber bottom. Very professional. Would recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
2010 - replaced two garage doors with one.

08/03/2018

Beverly B.

FANTASTIC !! Door is fixed. The gentlemen that came to fix it was very knowledgeable about doors. Replaced the broken support, a metal piece across the top of the door and switched out the existing rollers for rubber ones. He did all of this in about one hour. He was also at my house early which was great for me. I would definitely recommend Henderson Garage Door to anyone who was looking for a great job to be done and at a fair price. When I get ready to replace the door completely, I will call them again to do so.

Description of Work
Garage door was making a horrible sound and a piece of one of the door supports broke.

06/05/2018

Parry J.

A couple of weeks ago, I placed a service call to have them take a look at a noisy, shaky garage door opener that was installed by another company. They fixed the issue in a timely manner while answering my questions and explaining the root cause and how they would fix it. This is a honest, courteous, and professional company. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener Repair

05/25/2018

Robert I.

Great job. Zach and Alfonso were knowledgeable, professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Fixed damaged track and replace rollerball

03/15/2018

Vincent M.

Prompt, knowledgeable, courteous Very professional, would hire again and highly recommend

Description of Work
Garage door spring

02/17/2018

Carolyn M M.

Have used Henderson before when I lived at another house, and they practiced the same great customer service this time also. They are courteous and professional on the phone. They call to confirm your appointment. On the day of your appointment, the then tech calls you before showing up at your house. This courtesy is especially helpful if you need to come home from work to meet the tech. Our doors and openers were improperly installed by the OEM contractor when our house was built. Henderson fixed all the problems to our satisfaction. And today, all is still good with doors and openers a month later as I write this review. Henderson replaced a door panel that was cracked. And all of the openers were adjusted to allow a smooth glide with a soft landing. This is music to our ears as the doors were landing with a loud thud before the adjustment. Note that the best way to contact Henderson is via telephone, so skip the email I highly recommend Henderson Garage Door.

Description of Work
Evaluate door panel cracks and adjust opener

02/07/2018

Martha G.

Work was done in professional manner

Description of Work
Replace garage cables

06/13/2017

Larry R.

They did very well. The price was competitive. They were very responsive. They were here on time. He didn't get it done the first day because he didn't have the opener with him. He was here the very next day and had it up.

Description of Work
They ended up replacing and installing a garage door.

05/16/2017

James C.

Work went very well, was very responsive and timely to our request for the work and was very competitive on price. Very professional job done in a very timely manner. I had used Henderson on previous overhead door work and would use them again.

Description of Work
Repaired 3 garage door rail assemblies, replaced several parts and replaced 3 garage door openers

Category garage doors, doors

05/01/2017

W V.

perfectly and promptly they arrived and did exactly what was needed; showed me the problem and offered to replace both rollers for a discounted price while on site. I happily accepted. would absolutely hire again

Description of Work
replace roller on OH garage door

04/12/2017

Jeff S.

Smoothly, no issues, fairly priced, competent worker.

Description of Work
Replacing garage door motor.

03/07/2017

Cynthia G.

I called and got through immediately. They had someone here within two hours. He fixed the broken door, and performed maintenance to both doors. I am extremely pleased with the responsiveness and quality of the work performed. Recommend this company highly.

Description of Work
One of my garage doors wouldn't lower, which left me exposed to a very busy street. This happened on a weekend.

03/06/2017

Barrett L.

Professional and courteous. They came out on time and fixed our problem at a very fair price.

Description of Work
Repaired garage door

02/21/2017

Karen B.

Very well. I told him i'd be home at 3, and he was here waiting for me. He had the work done correctly in less than 25 minutes!

Description of Work
I needed the spring in my garage door repaired/replaced. Both sides were changed.

01/25/2017

Randy W.

It was $250 for the installation and then the door was like $750 or $800. I compared them to a lot of other places before I called them, and they were the most reasonable. The only real complaint I had was they moved my mom's stuff out of the garage and when they got done, they didn't put it back. I had to come all the way from Anahuac, Texas to where my mom's house is which is like 65 miles from my house. I had to go over there and put all of her stuff back in.

Description of Work
I used them to install a new garage door. Basically somebody had run into my mom's garage door and I bought her a new garage door.

02/23/2016

Steve M.

It did not cost anymore. They tried to sell me something but I didn't take it. It met my expectations.

Description of Work
I used a Big Deal with Henderson Garage Doors.

12/17/2015

Venky V.

It went very well. The team and the company can be trusted to deliver a superior job. They showed up on time. I had changed the color from white to almond, which got lost in the email. When I mentioned it, the installers communicated that with the owners. The fetched the almond colored door from the wholesaler, and replaced the door. The cleaned up real good after the job was done. The owner followed up to make sure the job was done right. A+ for professionalism.

Description of Work
Replaced my garage door.

Category garage doors, doors

07/31/2015

Kelli E.

Garage was much quieter than before and moved more smoothly.

Description of Work
Replaced two rollers and lubricated the track

01/23/2015

Esau S.

The guy arrived on time. He was knowledgeable and gave us a good price. He also offered advice and let us know that they would match (or beat) any price. The work was done immediately and he cleaned up after himself. Very professional and friendly. Sending all referrals his way!

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener.

12/09/2014

Carolyn M M.

The Henderson crew were prompt regarding the appointment time. They called to let me know they were on their way. The guys were thorough and quick even though it was a hot humid day. It took them about an hour & 15 minutes from start to finish. Henderson has a good website too. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Replaced an old Genie garage door opener with a Liftmaster 1/2 hp chain drive door opener.

Category garage doors

Thanks for the great review. Let us know if you need anything else. Have a great day!!!