VIP Dumpster Rental Austin

With Angi since March 2016

Austin dumpster rental prices and sizes delivered fast from a friendly local family owned business....

JunkAway

I started JunkAway in grad school after working for a junk removal company for a few years. I believed then and still do today that I could bring the greater Austin area the same quick and reliable service at a reasonable cost. My goal is to help you reclaim your space without the hassle that comes with dealing with call centers, salesmen, and unexperienced workers. I personally oversee each job and make sure every customer is 100% satisfied with our work!

Christian Faith Construction and Demolition Serv.

Here at Christian Faith Construction and Demolition Serv we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of combined construction experience we are experts in our trade making your dreams come to life. We also specialize in interior and exterior demolition and are committed to maintaining the quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Junk doctors MD

We provide Junk Removal services all over Austin metropolitan area. We also provide construction demolition services, and real estate and storage clean out / eviction services too. We beat any licensed competitor price by 5%, we are so confident our prices are so low. We are 5 star on Google too. $99 minimum within 20 miles range.

Offers by Junk doctors MD on Angi

07/13/2016

I certainly didn't want to get ripped off renting a dumpster from a trash removal company in Austin, Texas. VIP Dumpster was a utter lifesaver. They made the process of renting a dumpster so easy. They let me keep it several days so I had time to go through my mom's belongings, mourn, and decide what to keep, and what to put in the rolloff container. One of the ladies in the office at VIP sent me ...

Description of Work
I needed a dumpster for a house clean out. My mother tragically passed away a few weeks ago. I have been devastated. I have been overwhelmed with just keeping my head above water. I'm in my mid 20's and this sort of thing just isn't supposed to happen. I've had to deal with so many unpleasant things lately.

Category dumpster service

07/06/2016

It was easy to get them on the phone. A friend referred me to them, which was helpful because they don't always accept new clients. I called and told them the size and delivery date. They brought the container early that morning. It was clean and easy to use. When I was done I called, they picked it up. The bill was exactly as promised. Will use again.

Description of Work
VIP Dumpster Rental Austin provided a 20-yard roll off container for my residential demolition and construction project.

Category dumpster service

Temporary dumpster rental, construction roll offs, garbage collection, trash box dump, waste management, and junk removal.

Permanent weekly service like is offered by the City of Austin.