The Steamers

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2015

I got in to this industry in 2010, and had an opportunity to work with 3 different companies before starting my own. This experience taught me a lot about what to do and what not to do as a business owner. Most companies lack good customer service and quality control. I make it a point to inform my customers on all the options available to them and listen to any concerns or issues they are having. today we proudly service more than twenty states in the United States, If you chose to use my services I will arrive with my crew to introduce them and go over exactly what they'll be doing. This ensures a quality job and no forgotten details....

United One Cleaning Service

N?A

Efficient AC, Electric & Plumbing

Health and safety are always our highest priority. In light of COVID-19, we are taking extra measures -- including social distancing and increased PPE/sanitation procedures -- to protect the health of our community and team as we continue to provide service. In short, you can expect the same great service but with some modifications for the protection of all involved. We are a local, family-owned business that has been serving the greater Austin area since 1976. Over the last 40+ years, we have built a reputation for providing high-quality, comprehensive HVAC, electrical and plumbing service. We employ experienced, full-time technicians and don't use subcontractors, so you can expect consistently great quality and service whenever you call us. In addition to receiving extensive training before working independently, all of our technicians must pass a background check, drug test and random drug screening, which many other companies do not require. We hold our employees to the highest standards in order to provide you with the highest level of service. We service and install all brands of air conditioning, but we are proud to be a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and a two-time winner of the Carrier President's Award for excellence.

Airstar Mechanical Services, Inc.

We are a Air Conditioining and Heating Repair, Replacement and Service Company. Airstar also install new equipment. We service any brand of Air Conditioning equipment. We focus on residential customers but also work on light commercial equipment.

05/28/2018

They explained everything to me and then suctioned the one main in the attic.

Description of Work
Ducts cleaned

08/07/2017

They called and were able to come early which was great! They came to do the cleaning and discovered mold. They showed it to me and explained where it was coming from and what they could do to get rid of it. They wrote up an estimate and discussed it with me before proceeding. They were very efficient and cleaned up after they finished. Very nice gentlemen and I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
I needed the AC vents and dryer vent cleaned

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

06/29/2017

The group we purchased the Groupon from must have subcontracted this to The Steamers, because they weren't the ones on the original Groupon. We purchased a basic unlimited duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning for $49. When we set up the appointment, the person on the phone told me that there would be a $149 upcharge for my really clogged dryer vent pipe. The technicians called ahead, and arrived ...

Description of Work
We purchased an unlimited basic duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning from Groupon.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your review, and in that spirit of appreciation, we wanted to let you know that we will are crediting your account 10% off your next service cleaning with us. Again, thank you! Sincerely, The Steamers team.

06/23/2017

No opinion they came on time, finished their work and then left.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

03/27/2017

Excellent service - quick response, professional attitude, a little on the pricey side

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Toda [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your review, and in that spirit of appreciation, we wanted to let you know that we will are crediting your account 10% off your next service cleaning with us. Again, thank you! Sincerely, The Steamers team.

10/24/2016

Not good. I followed the technician to observe what he was doing. He leaned over the back of the unit and spent a few minutes "inspecting it", then proceeded to show me a photo reflecting the inside of a unit with mold growth. He insisted on having it serviced to removed the mold at the cost of $600. His body language raised some bells inside my head, and I declined the extra service. A few minutes later he said he spoke with his manager, and "he" said to knock off $100 of the price if I agreed to service it right away. After The Steamers left, I went up to the attic again and looked at the area he "supposedly" took the photo of. There was nothing but the outside of the unit, there is no panel leading to the inside of the unit. His photo was a phony. I contacted another AC business, Schmidt Mechanical, and their technician confirmed what I suspected, my unit had no fungus or mold growth, and what the Steamers' tech showed me must have been a photo of someone else's unit. I do not recommend them at all based on my personal experience, his technician was dishonest by trying to coax me into purchasing an expensive service we did not need. For their service, I purchased a GROUPON for AIRCOPRO, and they must have subcontracted the service to The Steamers at 111 W. Anderson Ln, D206 in Austin TX 78752.

Description of Work
Entire Air-Duct Cleaning, one return air, furnace inspection

Category heating & cooling contractor","air duct cleaner

10/05/2015

Everything went really well. They arrived on time and did what they were supposed to do. There were no problems.

Description of Work
They cleaned the air ducts.

10/05/2015

Everything was really good. They listened to everything I said. They worked with me on the price. They were honest. I recommend them.

Description of Work
They cleaned the air ducts.

10/05/2015

Everything was good. The technician was very professional and did exactly what I ordered.

Description of Work
I used them for air duct cleaning and they sanitized the vents.

10/05/2015

they showed up on time and completed all the work.

Description of Work
we have two ACs on our property - one in a small house and one in the main house. there was mold in the AC vents in the small house and they cleaned that out. they also cleaned the vents on the AC in the main house and found that an animal had gotten in our attic and ripped up four of the vents, which they replaced. they cleaned the compressor and did other maintenance on our main AC. they were very professional and seemed interested in helping to extend the life and quality of our AC.

Category carpet cleaner

Air duct cleaning. Carpet cleaning. Upholstery cleaning. Attic insulation. UV light installation. Tile & grout cleaning. Dryer vent cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal