The Austin Home Inspector

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2013

Purchasing a home is a major investment. The Austin Home Inspector LLC is dedicated providing quality real estate inspection services throughout the Central Texas Area. Our goal is to facilitate the process of property sales by providing each client with an in-depth inspection of their prospective investment....

Bee Safe Bee Removal

Bee Safe Bee Removal

At Bee Safe Bee Removal, we understand that bee hives and wasp nests can pose as a problem for homeowners. We are not simply bee removal specialists and wasp exterminators – we’re beekeepers, too! We understand the important role that bees play in our natural world, so we try to save them at every opportunity. Our honey bee removal services use environmentally friendly methods to relocate the bees, rather than killing them. Unless extermination is absolutely necessary, we use specialized bee vacs and bee boxes to remove the bees and transport them to our own bee apiary or to another beekeeper. In fact, this process is typically safer, faster, cleaner, and more effective than other methods used to kill the bees.

09/29/2015

12/14/2014

Andy inspected a house I had under contract. It was built in 1965 and had extensive remodeling done in many phases. Andy was there right on time and spent about hour ours at the house. I showed up at the end of the inspection and Andy walked me through everything he had seen and then provided a very detailed report with photos the next business day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection including wood destroying insect inspection.

06/01/2013

Andy responded within 15min of contacting him. He was very communicative with my realtor during the inspection, and provided the report within 24h. The report was easy to understand and thorough. Pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

03/21/2013

Great overall. Andy and his company were on time, professional and quick to respond to emails and calls. I had hired a crew to build a multi-level stone patio area with planter boxes which needed to tie into my existing deck and storage building. By day one, I realized that there was a major language barrier and I had some reservations about the work that was being done. I called Andy and he agree...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andy Jordan inspected my home several years ago and did an outstanding job. Since then, I’ve called him to do partial inspections during remodel and repair projects. Over the years, he has offered sound advice and referrals. Recently, I had Mr. Jordan oversee and inspect a large outdoor remodel project. Knowing that The Austin Home Inspector was protecting my investment put me at ease and the project came out great. I would definitely recommend Andy and The Austin Home Inspector.

CATEGORY home inspection

Residential and commercial home inspection including real estate, thermal imaging, lead based paint testing, electromagnetic, wood destroying, sprinkler, roof, foundation & hvac.

ask for details