Tex Painting LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2007

Tex Painting is meticulous when it comes to prep work, cleanliness, quality, and customer service. Tex Painting strives to provide timely estimates, a detailed scope of work, an accurate time frame for completion, and of course – honesty and integrity. Tex Painting treats each customer’s home and property as if they were our own. Tex Painting is committed to providing the absolute best residential painting services and commercial painting services in the Austin and surrounding areas....

Ace Handyman Services West Austin

Our commitment—promising that you, our customer and your home are our number one priority—is not taken lightly. Our promise goes beyond your home. It encompasses your time, your privacy, and your family. Trust Ace Handyman Services to treat you and your home with the respect you deserve.

See Through Window Cleaning LLC

We are a 5 star rated company, we work very hard to maintain that rating. We are customer service professionals. Give us a call if you want your windows spotless

05/18/2021

My house which has HardiePlank siding was due for a 10 year fix up. Issues with missing calk between the siding where the board meets on the ends. Also mold build up has taken it told and paint was showing wear in allot of places. So my goal is to get a repair of siding and a new paint job. Bidding and Work ———————— 1. Patrick (Tex Painting) and I walked around the house to get a clear understandi...

Description of Work
Painting & Calking of HardiePlank siding

Category house painters

Thank you for sharing [Member Name Removed]! It is always a pleasure to receive good feedback. Please continue to keep us in mind for any future projects, we are always happy to help.

05/16/2021

I would recommend Tex Painting without reservations to anyone with an exterior/interior painting job. Working with Tex Painting to get an estimate for what I wanted in my full exterior house paint job was easy and with no pressure. The care, thoroughness, and preparation of the house was truly outstanding. The finished job is just spectacular. I’m getting compliments from neighbors and strangers a...

Description of Work
Exterior House Paint Job

Category house painters

05/12/2021

We had a great experience with Tex Painting and would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a quality paint job. Patrick came out for an estimate and was very knowledgeable and took his time to inspect the little details on the current condition of the house. He gave a very thorough, itemized breakdown of the estimate and provided detailed steps to complete the job. He was very flexible wit...

Description of Work
interior painting, wallpaper removal, popcorn ceiling removal, shelf painting

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We’re so happy your experience went smoothly. Would you mind sharing with your friends and family? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you.

07/14/2020

I had such a good experience painting my kitchen cabinets. From the in person quote and explanation, the constant communication, and attention to detail, I can’t recommend them enough. My project manager, Jordan, was patient and understanding about my color change and Alex, the painter, was so incredibly kind and detail oriented. I will absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Cabinet painting

Category cabinet refacing

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending Tex Painting to other customers. Take care!

06/13/2020

The team was fabulous. Patrick, Juan and their team paid attention to detail, were very thoughtful and did an excellent job. I will definitely hire them again as they do other things.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our home.

Category siding,pressure washing,house painters

Dear [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending Tex Painting to other customers. Take care!

Exterior Painting, Interior Painting, Cabinet Painting, Deck Staining, Popcorn Removal, Wallpaper Removal, Sheetrock Repair, Full Siding Replacements & Repairs, Garage Floor Epoxy. Full Roof Replacements & Repairs. Ask Us About our Painter For A Day!

ask for details