Tex Painting LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2007

3809 Spicewood Springs Rd

Austin, TX 78759

Tex Painting is meticulous when it comes to prep work, cleanliness, quality, and customer service. Tex Painting strives to provide timely estimates, a detailed scope of work, an accurate time frame for completion, and of course – honesty and integrity. Tex Painting treats each customer’s home and property as if they were our own. Tex Painting is committed to providing the absolute best residential painting services and commercial painting services in the Austin and surrounding areas....

04/28/2022

JEREMY H.

Just had our exterior repair and paint done after a tornado and honestly had a great experience using Tex Painting to get the recovery effort going. Dan helped guide us through the repair needs so we could communicate accurately with our insurance on what we truly needed versus just what was suggested by the adjuster. Working with Tex Painting was painless, transparent, quality is fantastic, the crews were always on time and put in the time to prep for a very nice finished product. We got a great result at a very fair and competitive price. I would highly recommend these folks to anybody needing an honest assessment backed by solid work. We liked the exterior work so much that we are using them for interior next!

Description of Work
Siding replacement/repair, full exterior paint including garage and entry doors

Category siding,house painters

01/02/2022

Tim A.

When hiring for house renovation service, it can be a stressful and cumbersome task. So, when we needed to hire for painting and meet with several companies and was left with many questions and not confident in hiring any of them. Then we met with Patrick Ward project manager from Tex Paint and all my reservations went away almost instantly. He was very professional, and easy to work with from the moment he stepped onto my property. Patrick walked me through the entire process from prep, to paint options, timelines, clean up and was happy to answer any and all my questions, he really made me feel like choosing Tex Paint was a no brainer and an easy decision to go with them. I can now say with the job complete, that it was done on time and at a high quality, despite my last minute changes. I can now say it was without a doubt the best decisionI could have made to work with Patrick and Tex Paint. In addition to Patrick being easy to work with in getting a quote and going over all my options the painter he had on the job Osvaldo was also great to work with. Osvaldo is an extremely talented painter and did an outstanding job and was a great addition to my experience with Patrick and Tex Paint. I would without hesitation use Tex Paint again, and would also highly recommend to others to work with Patrick Ward, Osvaldo and Tex Paint for any of your painting needs. I don't usually write reviews, but felt like in this case if I did not I would be doing them a huge dis-service after how well they treated me and my property!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category contractors,deck cleaning,house painters

09/07/2021

Xavier V.

They came promptly and provided a professional estimate.

Description of Work
Exterior painting.

Category house painters

Thank you for sharing [Member Name Removed]! It is always a pleasure to receive good feedback. Please continue to keep us in mind for any future projects, we are always happy to help.

09/05/2021

Erin D.

Patrick was the project manager overseeing our exterior painting, and he was absolutely wonderful. He was easy to reach by text or email, and was always very responsive to any questions or concerns we had. He and his team went above and beyond to make sure that everything was exactly what we wanted. Osvaldo was the primary painter on our project and we were very pleased with him as well. He was prompt, very polite, and did a great job cleaning up at the end of each day. Osvaldo made sure we were happy with the painting, but Patrick also personally inspected everything, which was great. I would definitely recommend Tex Painting.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category contractors,house painters

Thank You [Member Name Removed]! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

05/18/2021

Jeff B.

My house which has HardiePlank siding was due for a 10 year fix up. Issues with missing calk between the siding where the board meets on the ends. Also mold build up has taken it told and paint was showing wear in allot of places. So my goal is to get a repair of siding and a new paint job. Bidding and Work ———————— 1. Patrick (Tex Painting) and I walked around the house to get a clear understanding what I wanted done. He suggested to have some doors on the front and back painted, which worked for me. 2. After receiving the bid for the contract, I found the price to be reasonable compared to other bids. We agreed to go with Tex Painting and sign their agreement. Based on the posting of this review, they did require a 20% deposit to start the project. 3. Patrick grabbed some paint buckets for color matching for the Sherwin-Williams paint they use. 4. On the first day of work the team power washed the entire house. Also calked the siding and areas around the windows. 5. On the second day of work they prep the house with painters tape and plastic that covered the windows. Then started painting the siding with with spay gun, went very fast and did a good job. 6. Once the siding was painted, then the team switch to painting the trim which was a different color. They also removed the painters tape and plastic at this time. 7. So by the end of the second day they team of workers had completed all their painting. It also noted that the team had to work on the roof level around a chimney and siding above the garage. 8. Patrick check out the work that was done and marked areas where some minor touch ups need to be done. One of the workers came back at later date and fixed all areas that Patrick had marked. 9. Paid Patrick for the 70% that was left. Just wanted to say that Patrick and his team did a fantastic job on my House. If I have any more major paint jobs done in the future, I’ll will call them again.

Description of Work
Painting & Calking of HardiePlank siding

05/16/2021

John W.

I would recommend Tex Painting without reservations to anyone with an exterior/interior painting job. Working with Tex Painting to get an estimate for what I wanted in my full exterior house paint job was easy and with no pressure. The care, thoroughness, and preparation of the house was truly outstanding. The finished job is just spectacular. I’m getting compliments from neighbors and strangers alike, when they pass by. Because it was going to be a big job, painting my 99 year old, three story (two story with finished attic) house, I contacted several local paint companies for estimates. Patrick, from Tex Paint, stood out among the Project Managers and/or team leads I spoke with to get an estimate. First off he showed up exactly when he said he would — which was true of every visit he made to the house. He was also extremely personable with a great knowledge of painting, of Austin neighborhoods, of old houses, and of craft brewing. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to begin with, which he patiently listened to, with only a few questions. He also thoroughly explained what the prep and painting process would entail. He patiently listened and answered my questions about the products and techniques they would use. Patrick then did a close inspection of the house, finding all the spots that would probably need some pre-paint carpentry work, and taking full measurements. I liked that at no point did I ever feel like he was rushing to get to another job site. He made my feel like my job was the most important — which, of course, it is to me. Patrick emailed an estimate to me the next day that was compete and thorough, with break-out pricing for optional items (e.g. with and without the carpentry work; with upgraded paint options; etc). The estimate wasn’t the cheapest I received, but it also wasn’t the most expensive. It was right in the middle within $500 of the estimate from the two other paint companies I felt were the most competent. So I’m confident that Tex Painting’s prices are fair and extremely competitive. We scheduled for the four man crew to start during a rain-free window in the weather. Patrick showed up with the crew on the start date to do the introduction. Lupe was the team lead. He was very friendly, spoke English well, and during the job was always available to give me a status update or answer a question. Working from home while they worked on the outside was an interesting experience. While I had to be quick on the mute button with Zoom meetings while the crew was resetting every nail in my siding, it also allowed me to see the incredible amount of effort the crew put into the preparation. I got to hear them talk, joke, and even sing in good cheer while doing some of the hardest work I’ve seen a painting crew do. They seemed like a group of friends as much as a work crew. Plus, I love the fact that they are employees of Tex Painting, and not hired sub-contractors. They worked long hours, from 9 in the morning until 7:30 to 8:00 with a short lunch break most days. And they worked on weekends. When I asked Lupe about taking a day off on the weekend, he said in didn’t like taking days off during a job because as he put it, “he’d start feeling stiff and tired”. I had to laugh because I knew exactly what he meant. The caulking job they did was as thorough and precise as the scraping job had been. The team seemed to take pride in every little aspect of the job they did. I was truly impressed with some of the epoxy-wood repairs they did to damaged architectural features in the wood. Afterwards, one couldn’t tell where the repair was vs the original wood. The prepping of the house took well over a solid week of work. But that allowed the actually painting to be finished in just a few days (had to juggle a bit with rain). As expected, Lupe and the guys were masters with the paint gun and with brush work (of which there was a lot, with two accent colors). The result was nice thick layers of paint with crisp, straight lines. Needless to say, I’m thrilled with the finished product. It’s a quality job that is going to last for many years to come; probably a decade or more. Tex Painting has reset the bar higher for what I’m going to expect from contractors in the futures.

Description of Work
Exterior House Paint Job

05/12/2021

Long D.

We had a great experience with Tex Painting and would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a quality paint job. Patrick came out for an estimate and was very knowledgeable and took his time to inspect the little details on the current condition of the house. He gave a very thorough, itemized breakdown of the estimate and provided detailed steps to complete the job. He was very flexible with us as we decided to continue adding on more and more work for them and asked great questions to ensure we got exactly what we envisioned. Patrick was friendly, personable and a true professional and take safety precautions and wore a mask throughout all the estimates and walkthroughs. He was easy to reach via text and project managed the whole process from start to finish and would send regular updates on progress. The communication before, during and after the job was phenomenal. Lupe and his crew were awesome and friendly and did not take any shortcuts. They worked late to ensure the job was completed properly and on time. His crew was friendly and did a great job paying attention to the details, took great pride in their work and worked to correct any issues. They went above and beyond on our house and we cannot thank them enough for everything that they did. We used them for popcorn removal, retexturing, walls, doors and shelves. They did a great job in prepping the whole house to ensure everything was properly protected. The doors, walls and window sills, ceilings and everything looked brand new and modern. They transformed our home and brought new life to the house. No detail was too small for them and they made sure everything was put back up after painting. We can't wait to have them paint the outside of the home and look forward to working with Patrick, Lupe and his crew again.

Description of Work
interior painting, wallpaper removal, popcorn ceiling removal, shelf painting

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We’re so happy your experience went smoothly. Would you mind sharing with your friends and family? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you.

07/14/2020

Erin C.

I had such a good experience painting my kitchen cabinets. From the in person quote and explanation, the constant communication, and attention to detail, I can’t recommend them enough. My project manager, Jordan, was patient and understanding about my color change and Alex, the painter, was so incredibly kind and detail oriented. I will absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Cabinet painting

Category cabinet refacing

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending Tex Painting to other customers. Take care!

06/13/2020

Deborah A.

The team was fabulous. Patrick, Juan and their team paid attention to detail, were very thoughtful and did an excellent job. I will definitely hire them again as they do other things.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our home.

Category siding,pressure washing,house painters

Dear [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending Tex Painting to other customers. Take care!

06/04/2020

Hailey F.

I requested a quote from Tex Painting after having multiple contractors from other companies no show me or fail to return my call. From the moment Dan came to my rescue I knew I was in good hands. His confidence in his company and team made me feel great about my decision to move forward with Tex Painting. Dan navigated me through what the next steps would look like and set proper expectations. As someone who works in New Home Construction I would rate the level of professionalism and customer service at 110%. Dan's team was quick and efficient, He even made recommendations along the way that resulted in transforming my house into a beautiful HOME. Thank you, Dan & crew for going above and beyond!!

Description of Work
Exterior Paint/Siding repair

Category siding,house painters

We enjoyed helping you as much as you enjoyed the finished product! Let's do this again with any future painting projects you might have!

Proper Remodeling LLC

Austin Lath & Plaster

Austin Lath & Plaster has been serving the central Texas area since 1999. Our experience includes EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finish System), Stucco, Interior Plaster and Unique Texturing. We also specialize in roofing, painting, and all other exterior home repairs. We specialize in industrial and commercial buildings, custom homes and developing design build projects of all sizes.A true difference is noticed with a true emphasis to detail and craftsmanship. Having complete knowledge of the latest products and applications needed for building at the speed of today’s fast-paced industry, we have the ability to deliver those applications using skilled craftsmen practicing a high degree of quality workmanship, pride and dedication to excellence in their chosen field of endeavor that evident in every facet in our work. contact name - Celso Cedano.512 247 8572 fax (512) 547 2349 Email: austinlath@gmail.com !

Holoi Pressure washing

Owner operated local pressure washing business! Recently up and running and customers are loving our work! We are fast, efficient, and have very open availability!

Exterior Painting, Interior Painting, Cabinet Painting, Deck Staining, Popcorn Removal, Wallpaper Removal, Sheetrock Repair, Full Siding Replacements & Repairs, Garage Floor Epoxy. Full Roof Replacements & Repairs. Ask Us About our Painter For A Day!

ask for details