Supreme Hardwood Floors

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2011

12010 W Hwy 290 Suite 250

Austin, TX 78737

I have been in business for 30 years. I am an old school craftsman that is detail oriented. I do all the installations with my helpers. I am creative and do custom designs as well as inlays that I make. I am insured, professional and do one job at a time. This will make certain that your job is

01/22/2020

Tom K.

Supreme Hardwood Floors - Al Monti is excellent to work with his pricing is very competitive. He sets a high standard for his company, the trade, and his employees. Everyone was professional, courteous, and meticulous. With any remodel, unforeseen hurdles happen, Al and his team approached these hurdles with an “ADAPT & OVERCOME” mentality! Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Kitchen & Family Room Remodel - Floor: Remove Tile & Install Hardwood

01/22/2020

Mark P.

Al and his crew did a fantastic job replacing a portion of our wood floor that was damagaed due to a water leak in our kitchen. Supreme Hardwood Floors had just installed the new floor in April. They were very timely in getting us back into shape and the craftmanship was top notch for both installations. Highly recommend them for your flooring project.

Description of Work
Replaced our recenitly installed wood floor that was damaged due to a water leak in the kitchen.

12/03/2019

Edmond L.

I shopped around a bunch before going with Supreme Hardwood Floors and found them to be the quickest to respond and to act on the next step in the process. The responsiveness alone told me I'd likely be going with this company before we even talked about price/product/schedule. Everyone was always punctual, polite, and did great work. It couldn't have been a better experience. I wouldn't hesitate in the least to use Supreme Hardwood Floors for my next flooring project.

Description of Work
I had carpet and baseboards removed and new hardwood flooring and baseboards installed.

Category hardwood floor

Thank you sir, we make it our mission to provide the highest quality, service and craftsmanship.

10/19/2019

Kari R.

Supreme Hardwood Floors did a fantastic job with the installation of our new hickory flooring and the finished product looks amazing! Highly recommend Al, Holly and their team!

Description of Work
New Hardwood Floors

Category hardwood floor

Thank you sir, It was a real pleasure installing such a quality product.

09/24/2019

Greyson S.

Al and his crew Richard, Ace, and Jeremiah were professional, friendly, responsive, and did an AMAZING job on the finish on site white oak floor. I would hire them again without hesitation or reservation. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Finish on site white oak flooring

Category hardwood floor

Thank you sir, it was a real pleasure to serve you in your wood flooring needs. We strive to every job with the highest caliber of craftsmanship and service.

09/16/2019

Jill B.

Al is the owner of Supreme Floors and he is meticulous. He oversees his crew continuously. Al is very confident in his craftsmanship; therefore, making us feel assured that he would do an excellent job. Our beautiful floors now reflect the attention and care that was shown by al and his crew. I would use Al again without hesitation. He handled what I perceived as a seemingly overwhelming job with professionalism, courtesy, humor and achieved stunning results! I could not be happier with his craftsmanship. Al is a true artisan. Few people have the pride Al displays in his work.

Description of Work
Removal or water damaged wood floors and refinishing all Floors in house to match.

Category hardwood floor

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is my mission to not only do the best work we can do but to also build lasting relationships with all our customers.

09/01/2019

barbara S.

Al and his repair men were very courteous, professional, and even prompt!!! It has been a while since we have had repair guys show up on time and do EXACTLY what was promised. The charge for our repair was quite reasonable for the time spent in repairing our floor. We DEFINITELY would use Supreme Floors again in the future! Joe and Barbara

Description of Work
Hickory floor repair

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you for the review. We care about every job and or repair.

07/11/2019

Lisa L.

It went great. Al and his crew were extremely professional and the floors are absolutely beautiful. They look like they were always here. There were a few areas that were super complicated like curved walls and transitions to the bath and laundry room where we decided to keep the tile. They turned out amazing. They also put in new baseboards throughout and they even did the closets. We are so pleased and would recommend Al Monti and Supreme Hardwood Floors to anyone.

Description of Work
We had our entire downstairs floors replaced with beautiful hardwood floors

Category hardwood floor

Thank you ma'am for taking the time to review us. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your wood flooring needs. You picked a beautiful product that will last and you should never have to replace your floors again.

06/25/2019

James S.

Our home had some carpeted areas, and the remaining was primarily hickory hardwood. After visiting a number of floor outlets, we thought it would not be possible to match the stain of the existing hardwoods. No one wanted to tackle the job. Then we met Al, owner of Supreme Hardwoods. He did an excellent job of matching the stain of the floors that were nearly 16 years old. He and his crew were professional, meticulous, and I am very happy with the results. To date, Supreme hardwoods has completed two additional rooms. I intend to hire again.

Description of Work
Install hardwood floors.

Category hardwood floor

Thank you sir, it was a pleasure working with you. I enjoyed our conversations about wood working and general topics.

06/10/2019

JAMES A.

Al and his team are the best. They are all nice, polite guys and very professional. On time and great work. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
wood flooring and stairs refinished

05/28/2019

Raja M.

When I decided to replace my carpet with wood floors, I set up an appointment to visit Al at his showroom. He patiently explained several options and ultimately recommended installing unfinished engineered wood and then sanding and finishing it on site. It was more laborious and cost more than the prefinished wood that major retailers offer, but I ended up with beautiful, high quality flooring that's likely to last for the life of my house. I'm thrilled with the job Al and his team did.

Description of Work
I had all of my downstairs carpet replaced with wood floors.

Category hardwood floor

Thank you sir for taking the time to give us such a great review. It was a pleasure to do your floors. They will outlast both of us!

03/04/2019

Christian B.

I am a General Contractor. Al and his crew were outstanding. Their commitment to providing a top notch professional experience is unsurpassed. They were punctual, reliable, and courteous with our customers. Al personally ensured a high level of quality by creating his own punch list and addressing any items before I could even bring them to his attention. I highly recommend Al Monti and his company, Supreme Hardwood Floors

Description of Work
Al and his crew installed 10,000 s.f. of LVT flooring on my commercial finish-out project.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you sir, I make it a point to have an eye for all details. If I miss something and it is brought to my attention by a contractor or homeowner I feel as though I did not do my job properly. We always strive to be the best at what we do.

02/15/2019

Michael H.

Al and his team were amazing. I can't recommend him highly enough. Great service, Great value, Great finished product. Trustworthy, professional, perfectionist. You would make a mistake if you hired anyone else. I rated him all A's, only because there was not an A++++ category.

Description of Work
installation of parquet wood floors

Category hardwood floor

Thank you sir. I truly feel blessed to be able to do the work I do. I have spent the past 33 years trying to perfect my craft and continue to learn every day. I especially enjoy doing the custom work as I did in your home. Your floors are beautiful and will be there for the next 150 years. Supreme Hardwood Floors always aim to give our customers the highest quality, service and Craftsmanship.

02/13/2019

John B.

My wife and I couldn't be any happier with the installation. The end product looks amazing! Supreme Hardwood Floors is one of the best home contractors I've used in the 36+ years that I've lived in Austin.

Description of Work
Installation of hardwood flooring in upstairs bedroom, hallway, and circular stairway.

Category hardwood floor

Thank you sir. We always take the time to do the best work we can on every job. We appreciate the opportunity to work in your home.

01/30/2019

Bhupendra M.

Al and his crew (Richard and Ace) did an excellent job at our place. They were very professional, came on time every morning, did a great job in containing the dust and debris, cleaned up daily before they left, very responsive with our questions, courteous in their interactions with us and did a very good quality work through and through. We are very happy with the job they did and would happily recommend them to anyone looking to get flooring done at their place.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring

Category hardwood floor

Thank you for your review and compliments to our crew. We love our job and it shows in the way we approach each and every day. We are truly grateful for the opportunity to provide quality service and craftsmanship.

10/20/2018

jay B.

I never sign up for these services... I'm making an exception. I almost never give the highest ratings - only when all of my expectations are exceeded. I'm making an exception. We looked long and hard for the perfect flooring and Supreme Hardwood Floors had exactly what we were looking for.. We loved working with Al and his team. The floor is more like a work of art than it is a mere floor. The entire experience was fantastic. We highly recommend Supreme Hardwood Floors

Description of Work
We needed a new floor in the office

Category hardwood floor

Thank you sir, it is our mission to give the best in service and craftsmanship.

09/22/2018

Wende Y.

They are very professional and did an excellent job. I highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
The floor is buckling, they came out and check it for free. They gave me advised and recommendation.

06/08/2018

Bill R.

Friendly and knowledgeable owner. Great tutor of workers. Great communication. Great job!

Description of Work
Install wood floors

Category hardwood floor

Thank you sir. We are happy to serve all our customers with professionalism and craftsmanship.

05/21/2018

Kevin F.

Al and his team at Supreme Hardwood Floors are amazing. Al came to my house for a personal consultation and took the time to educate me on various products and methods. He asked great questions to understand the factors that were important to me and then worked within my budget to make solid recommendations. When I visited his store to view samples he personally tended to me for an hour while I mulled over different samples. He then let me take home as many samples as I wanted and even helped me load them into my truck. I was on a deadline for my upcoming wedding so he worked to accommodate my schedule for installation. The installation crew led by Roy were professional, courteous, and hard-working. They cleaned up after themselves and finished the job early (2 1/2 days start to finish). The quality of their work was superb! There are no transition pieces between the hardwood floors and tile - it all just flows so nicely from one to the other. Al stopped by throughout the process to personally inspect the work and make sure I was happy. What a great experience and the floors are gorgeous! You'll want to give Al a call if you are looking for quality craftsmanship from a true professional.

Description of Work
New Hardwood Floors

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you sir. We pride ourselves on Personal Service and quality craftsmanship. It is our mission on every job. We appreciate your belief and trust in us.

05/01/2018

Jessica R.

Great! Professional, helpful, fast, and beautiful floors.

Description of Work
hardwood floors installed

Category hardwood floor

Thank you Ma'am for choosing Supreme Hardwood Floors. We truly appreciate your business.

04/13/2018

Paul W.

Same contractor initially installed the original walnut floor and did an excellent job. It was an artisan at work. The 100 sf replacement of new floor blended perfectly with the original. They are the BEST!!

Description of Work
Hardwood floor water damage repair.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

It was a pleasure to fix your problem sir. You have a beautiful home with some beautiful walnut floors!

04/04/2018

Gay Lynn C.

Excellent service. I would highly recommend Supreme Hardware Floors. Very professional, very timely and never left us hanging.

Description of Work
Wood floors needed to be replaced because of flooding.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

We appreciate your kind words about our company and thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Your wood was made custom to match your existing and we are grateful for our mill providing us with the exact material that we specified.

03/19/2018

William P.

They did a beautiful job. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
installed hardwood floors

Category hardwood floor

Thank you Sir, You have a beautiful home. The transformation from when you began the remodel to the finish product is stunning. Welcome to the Austin Area.

03/19/2018

Bob R.

They said it would be completed a certain date and they did just that. Outstanding job and we love our new floors.

Description of Work
Our entire down stairs area.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

We are committed to integrity in every form including, craftsmanship and meeting the specific needs of our customers.

03/09/2018

Peggy J.

We had a small area of carpet removed and replaced with hardwood to match the existing flooring. Then all the floors were refinished. They did an outstanding job - the crew went out of their way to make sure the floors looked perfect. They were very punctual, conscientious, and polite. Al Monti obviously takes great pride in his business. I highly recommend Supreme Hardwood Floors.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors refinished

Category hardwood floor

Thank you Ma'am. It was a real pleasure to service you for your wood flooring needs. Your job will be one of a kind for us because little [Member Name Removed] was born in the midst of our work at your place.