Supreme Hardwood Floors

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2011

I have been in business for 30 years. I am an old school craftsman that is detail oriented. I do all the installations with my helpers. I am creative and do custom designs as well as inlays that I make. I am insured, professional and do one job at a time. This will make certain that your job is completed on time. I have many pictures of my work as well as references. I guarantee all my work. You will not be disappointed....

Spartan Flooring

Spartan Flooring

01/22/2020

Supreme Hardwood Floors - Al Monti is excellent to work with his pricing is very competitive. He sets a high standard for his company, the trade, and his employees. Everyone was professional, courteous, and meticulous. With any remodel, unforeseen hurdles happen, Al and his team approached these hurdles with an “ADAPT & OVERCOME” mentality! Highly recommended!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen & Family Room Remodel - Floor: Remove Tile & Install Hardwood

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

01/22/2020

Al and his crew did a fantastic job replacing a portion of our wood floor that was damagaed due to a water leak in our kitchen. Supreme Hardwood Floors had just installed the new floor in April. They were very timely in getting us back into shape and the craftmanship was top notch for both installations. Highly recommend them for your flooring project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our recenitly installed wood floor that was damaged due to a water leak in the kitchen.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

12/03/2019

I shopped around a bunch before going with Supreme Hardwood Floors and found them to be the quickest to respond and to act on the next step in the process. The responsiveness alone told me I'd likely be going with this company before we even talked about price/product/schedule. Everyone was always punctual, polite, and did great work. It couldn't have been a better experience. I wouldn't hesitate ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had carpet and baseboards removed and new hardwood flooring and baseboards installed.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Thank you sir, we make it our mission to provide the highest quality, service and craftsmanship.

10/19/2019

Supreme Hardwood Floors did a fantastic job with the installation of our new hickory flooring and the finished product looks amazing! Highly recommend Al, Holly and their team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Hardwood Floors

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Thank you sir, It was a real pleasure installing such a quality product.

09/24/2019

Al and his crew Richard, Ace, and Jeremiah were professional, friendly, responsive, and did an AMAZING job on the finish on site white oak floor. I would hire them again without hesitation or reservation. Thanks guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finish on site white oak flooring

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Thank you sir, it was a real pleasure to serve you in your wood flooring needs. We strive to every job with the highest caliber of craftsmanship and service.

Wood floor installation, Wood tread and riser installation, Sand and finish, Custom design, Custom inlays, Pre finished wood floor installation, Base board installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover