Steve Brougher's Plumbing Repair Inc

• Trade License Number
  • Master License - M-39722

2605 Buell Ave

Austin, TX 78757

Additional DBA Names - Steve's Plumbing Repair Inc....

plumbers (170)drain cleaning (16)water heaters (13)sewer cleaning (8)gas leak repair (4)drain pipe installation (3)gutter repair (1)excavating (1)

04/22/2014

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2013

04/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a shower that was not draining properly, as well as a washing machine that had a sewer smell.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2014

11/08/2012

excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed leaking bathtub faucet,fast ,courteous,price was right.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2012

09/22/2012

See above, it went great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a gas leak and the fire department came out and shut off my gas to my range.   I called another plumber who could not make it out, but he recommended Steve Brougher.  I called Steve and he sent out a plumber the same day, in just a couple of hours.  The plumber was very professional, helpful, explained everything he did and stayed until we were sure everything was safe and my appliances were working safely. And the bill was unbelievable-very much less than I'm accustomed to paying plumbers, just a little over 100$.   It was the lowest plumbing bill I've ever had and the BEST plumbing experience I've had in 30 years of being a homeowner.

CATEGORY plumbing,gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2012

09/11/2012

couldn't have gone better

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My water line was leaking on my side of the meter (i.e. my problem, not the city's).  I called SUNDAY MORNING at 8am.  They called me back within 5 minutes and came and fixed it, while I was at church.  The problem was the threads of the copper pipe were bad (had disintegrated?).  I got home at 10:30 and Ricky was just finishing up, washing off his tools.  He didn't have his invoice book because he was using a different truck than normal (it was the weekend), so he said they'd bill me.  AWESOME service, awesome responsiveness, especially given it was Sunday morning...I will call these guys again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2012

Plumbing repair, sewer & drain cleaning, water heater installation and repairs, tank less, fiber optic video camera inspection, faucet installations and repairs, re-pipe water & drain lines.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover